Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson 3 (Second Years)

Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 3 (Second Years) Empty Lesson 3 (Second Years)

Post by Nyx Palinder Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Nyx bustled around the greenhouses, setting up the stations with a happy smile. The Headmaster (wonderful man that he was) knew nothing about herbology, and had attempted to teach these children about the humdrum topic of puffapods. A first year lesson, at best. Nyx knew that children needed something interesting to study, else they would never want to come to classes.

She set out the mandrakes and earmuffs. The mandrakes were what the Headmaster had attempted to teach third years, but Nyx felt that was more of a second year lesson, and used the mandrakes for that purpose. Of course, she would make it a little more fun than her own teacher had.

She turned to the door with a ready smile and a basket full of sugar quills, ready for her incredibly bright students.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Lesson 3 (Second Years) Empty Re: Lesson 3 (Second Years)

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:14 am

Iris entered the Herbology class, looking forward to the next lesson. She remembered the chocolate frogs from the previous lesson and hoped that the Professor might give them some other treat. "Good morning, Professor," she greeted with a smile and took a seat.
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:33 am

"Good morning, Iris!" Nyx said happily. She passed the girl a sugar quill. "For being on time, and the first to arrive. Did you get your homework done?" She asked.

Lesson 3 (Second Years) Empty Lesson 3

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Alexis walked in the classroom, "Good Morning Professor. Hey Iris." She greeted and took a seat.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Iris rushed excitedly for her first lesson on Herbology which she realized she needed to sign up. She waved and smiled at the professor and took a seat beside Alex. "Hey! Sorry if I signed late though! I hear professor Palinder is awesome! I've already owled her. So how's it here? And I don't want to be out of placed so . . ." She wondered and eagerly asked for their experiences.
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:23 pm

"Alexis, welcome back! And you must be our new Iris. Well that could get a tad confusing, couldn't it?" She smiled. "Would either of you prefer to be called a nick name to keep the befudlement down?" She offered.

"How was everyone's break?"
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:00 am

Koehl practically skipped into Herbology, hoping that today they would finally work with plants. Remember, your research on Devils Snare is behind your quills. Koehl nodded politely to professor Palindar, standing next to a desk in the middle of the class, glancing at the earmuffs.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:08 am

Tobi arrived and was glad that Asric wasn't teaching. Sure he was nice and all but it felt awkward being in class with the guy who saved your life no doubt. Tobi's arm was still bandaged but he had managed to pass it off as a magical accident and no longer needed to hide it.

Tobi found a seat and sat down aftersaying hi to the Professor.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:49 am

Iris answered still her grin on her face. "It was plainly boring. Mine is. But glad to be studying again to keep me busy. Yes, a nickname would be best. Just 'Eye' like what they call me." The awkardness of her nickname now long gone.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:14 pm

"Thank you, Professor," Iris replied with a smile, accepting the sugar quill.

"Mine was pretty boring as well." She said. "But I did explore the castle quite a bit while staying here." She turned Iris and grinned, "Nice to meet you, Eye."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:07 am

Iris chuckled and smiled. "You too Grayson. Mind if I call you that instead? I don't like the term of calling myself."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:34 am

"Oh yeah, I would find it awkward if I had to call you Iris as well," she winked. "Sure, you can call me that." Iris smiled.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:08 am

Iris grinned and talked business-like. "That's settled then, Grayson." She waited for the lesson to start.
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Nyx frowned. Was no one else coming? Or were there just a large amount of people running late? No matter, she was just as happy working with a small class as a large. With small classes you could devote more time to each student after all.

"Okay, then!" She clapped. "Seeing as time is marching forward, what do you say we start, huh? First of all, who can tell me what plant these beauties are?" She asked, motioning to the quivering plants.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Iris didn't need to think for the answer. "They're mandrakes of course professor!" She exclaimed excitedly.
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Nyx clapped her hands. "Got it in one, Eye! Take 10 points for Slytherin and a sugar quill!" Said sugar quill floated over to the girl.

"Now on the day I got here, Headmaster Chaos was teaching the third years about these beauties, who are only about a month and a half old, but I think this is a lesson you second years can handle, right? So moving on, does anyone know what these babys can be used in?" She asked.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:16 am

Humming joyfully, Iris grabbed her sugar quill and began nibbling though she knew the answer to the second question. She gave it away for a chance to the others and astonished however that one definition can result to high points anyone can give. "Thank you professor!" said Iris as she continued sucking the sweet.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:59 pm

" Mandrakes can be cut up to serve as a prime ingredient for the Mandrake Restorative Draught, which is used to cure those who have been Petrified." Iris replied with a smile.
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Nyx grinned. "Correct, Iris! Fabulous! That's 10 points for Gryffindor and a sugar Quill for you as well!" She caressed one of the quivering leaves of the plant that was closest. "Now who can tell me why these little sweeties are dangerous, even as young as they are?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:45 pm