Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Change of Tune | Damian and Karma

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

A Change of Tune | Damian and Karma Empty A Change of Tune | Damian and Karma

Post by Damian Gray Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Damian poked through the selection of candy more out of boredom than an actual desire for sweets. Looking up, he saw a couple of older students talking together. They were obviously a pair - which was confirmed when the girl placed a kiss on the boy's cheek.

Damian made a yuck face and turned to go back the way he had come. Ew...

Asric had told him he would change his mind, some day, but for once Damian thought his master was probably wrong. Girls were just... well, girls!

Shooting one more disgusted look over his shoulder, Damian wasn't really paying enough attention to where he was going to avoid running into someone else.

Last edited by Damian Gray on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A Change of Tune | Damian and Karma Empty Re: A Change of Tune | Damian and Karma

Post by Karmzy Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:48 am

Karma was walking, her arms full of candy to fill her every growing candy supply. She was seriously running low. She estimated she only had fifty chocolate frogs left, and roughly a hundred red vines. In her hands were almost the entire stores worth of chocolate frogs and bertie botts beans along with other magical candies stacked so high it was almost touching the seiling of the shop. She was using her seeker skills to keep the pile steady, but she couldn't see in front of her. She knew the way well enough, and as long as people moved out of her way, really, what was the harm?

Suddenly, Karma walked right into someone, dropping all her packages, and a few burtie bott's beans spilled everywhere, raining around her as her shocked, and quickly angering eyes locked on the boy she'd bumped into. "What the bloody hell were you thinking, not moving when you saw me coming?
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

A Change of Tune | Damian and Karma Empty Re: A Change of Tune | Damian and Karma

Post by Damian Gray Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:34 am

Damian had opened his mouth to apologize to the girl he'd run into when she snapped at him. He glared back at her, having to look up a bit, as she was several inches taller than him.

"Like, I would run into you on purpose!" he exclaimed indignantly. "What were you doing walking around without being able to see anything?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Karma scowled and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Oh, so its my fault that you didn't move? I come here so often I have a tab. I should be able to walk around without being able to see anything. If you've noticed, I was walking in the middle of the isle. Everyone else moved." She dismissed him with a wave and bent down, quickly stacking her things in her arms again. She needed all this candy, and there were people trying to sneak somefrom the ones she dropped. "Take that and you die." She snapped at a Ravenclaw first year, who promptly dropped the chocolate frog and ran. "Stupid Firstie." She muttered her hands almost completely full.

She glanced back at the boy. "Well, the least you could do is help me. Its your fault these are here."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:02 am

"If I'd seen you, I would've moved," Damian shot back. "It's not like you're some celebrity everyone gawks after! If you had been watching where you were going, you might have seen that I was looking somewhere else! You ran into me just as much as I ran into you!"

He scowled himself at her newest quip. "I was going to!" the boy growled. "Like I could even get out of this mess without tripping and breaking my neck! Why don't you have basket or bag to carry all this? Maybe then, you wouldn't have to worry about dropping it.

"Typical girl," Damian muttered, snatching up a box of Bertie Botts' and adding it to the piling he was gathering in front of him. They really were more trouble than they were worth, weren't they?
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:56 am

Karma snorted. Sure he was about to help. What house was he in anyway? It'd better not be Gryffindor, she wouldn't be caught dead talking to one of them, and she most certenly did not a Gryffindor's help.

She eyed his robes before smiling an almost fond smile. "Hey. You're a Huffle firstie, aren't you?" She ignored the fact they'd been bantering before, in Slytherin it was basically a regular conversation, only Slytherins knew better than to get offended. "So you know JJ?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:29 pm

The boy looked up at her, blue eyes narrowing in suspicion. Then he shrugged a shoulder, glancing down at his robes. He hadn't seen the point to changing his clothes when the ones he was already wearing were perfectly fine.

"I am," Damian replied, retrieving a candy that had slid under a nearby shelf. "Oh, yeah, I know J.J. We talk and have classes together."

He squinted thoughtfully at her. "Slytherin, right? I've seen you at the Slytherin table." He had no clue which year she might be. Third, maybe? Fourth? Older, in any case.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Karma smiled warmly at the boy. "JJ is my firstie. Took her under my wing earlier this year." She shrugged and looked at the pile on the floor. She snapped her fingers and raised her hand into the air. Almost immediately a worker appeared to her right. Karma turned to him and smile. "Hey Steven! I got my usual, can you put it on the Black Family tab, please?" When the boy nodded and disappeared, Karma kneeled and started shoving the candy into the small inside pocket of her backpack.

"Oh, I'm a Third year Slytherin, by the way." She said as the pocket took in more candy than should have been possible. The Undetectable Expansion Charm was extremely useful. "My name is Karma. Karma Black."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Damian found himself suddenly struck by a thought that had little to do with Houses or candy.

She has a nice smile...

Blinking rapidly, he looked on as she got one of the workers to add her stuff to her tab. The boy was a bit impressed. It looked like her bag had an expansion charm, too - it'd never hold all that stuff, otherwise.

It took him a second longer than it should have to realize she was talking again. "Oh. That's a nice name. I like it," he said, then added eagerly, "I'm Damian. Damian Gray." He handed her a box of Every Flavor Beans to put in her bag.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Karma smiled at him as she took the candy from him. Their fingers brushed, but she thought nothing of it. She was used to boys, and he was only a first year after all. She shoved the rest of the candy into her bag. "Nice to meet you Damian." she said, her eyes meeting his as she stood. "I still have to stop at the bookstore. I'll see you around firstie." With another smile, Karma turned to leave.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Damian rose with her. Watching dumbly as she turned and left. His heart had started to beat sort of funny in his chest and he had never felt so dazed in his life - and he'd had a fair number of knocks to the head.

"Bye..." he murmured, a minute or two after she was already gone. He had lifted his hand to wave but turned it to stare at the fingers that had brushed against hers. A warm flush blossomed across his cheeks and he turned wide blue eyes back towards the exit.

Merlin, he thought bewilderedly, what was that?!??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:00 pm