Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Time for a Talk (Char and Cobie)

Time for a Talk (Char and Cobie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a Talk (Char and Cobie)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Cobalt found it somewhat amusing how Charlotte nuzzled her head into his hand to have her hair even more ruffled but it was quite nice at the same time so he refrained from teasing her about it. He chuckled at her curiosity,

"Was it scary? Not really. I walked out through the wall after I got bored." he admitted with a small smirk before wagging his finger at her, "You shouldn't ask about scary topics Charlotte... you might get nightmares about some of the people I met."

He smiled reassuringly as she hesitated in picking up the chance card. He shook his head as he rolled the dice and landed on just a regular property,

"No you have no houses." he shrugged, "Therefore you pay nothing and put the card on the bottom of the deck."

Cobalt smiled happily as he heard her response. He hugged her tighter to him as he continued to play with her hair. The fact that she wanted to be his daughter filled him with happiness,

"Of course it's okay." he told her honestly as he hugged her tighter, "I will do my best to be the best dad I can be Charlotte... to be the dad you deserve."

Time for a Talk (Char and Cobie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a Talk (Char and Cobie)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:25 am

Charlotte sat up with rapt attention as Cobalt began to tell her about his time in jail, it was seriously cool to think that he had managed to escape so easily and that they would have been so stupid not to have realised that he would do that.

"Wow...that's so cool. But now I want to know! I really want to know! Can't you just tell me about one? One little person that you met? And I'll be happy I promise!"

Folding her arms across her chest Charlotte gave the impression that she wasn't going to budge until he had told her something about one of the people he had met while he was in jail. Or at any time really, because he must meet some interesting folks.

"Mkay then!" she cried cheerfully and carefully slotted the card in the bottom of the deck

When Cobie hugged her tighter to him Charlotte sighed happily and let her head rest in the crook of his neck, breathing in the smell that was uniquely his once more, it was something that had begun to comfort her.

"I don't think you'll have to try hard Cobie, you're already so good to me."

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:27 pm

He saw how interested she was in his prison stay and he was almost sorry that the stay hadn't been a bit longer. Might have made for a better story he thought,

"It's not that cool. I was only in the prison for two days, just long enough to find my mark and kill him." he smirked a little and shook his head, "Yes I met some real characters. None of which I could really tell you about without giving you nightmares."

Cobalt smiled happily at her obvious energy and joy at this game. Everyone else he'd ever known had grown out of monopoly at a young age, they'd played it too much. But not Charlotte,

"You really like this game don't you?" he asked with a chuckle, "And the best bits haven't started yet."

He hugged her a little tighter and sighed happily as he rested his chin lightly on top of her head,

"I'll try harder anyway." he told her with a smile, "Just so that I'm always good for you. I have one rule though... boys must be approved by me."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 am

Charlotte pouted softly she wanted to know about these things and it wasn't like she hadn't had nightmares already, after all shed had some pretty rough things happen to her so they probably wouldn't seem so bad to her as they would to normal people.

"Awwwh okay then Cobie, if you don't want to tell me then that's okay."

A large smile pulled on Charlottes cheek and she picked up the dice to roll it again and she moved her peice over to a red property, looking at the name on it she smiled a little bit more and made a note she wanted to buy it.

"I know!! It's going to be so cool! I can't wait to buy something!" she said cheerfully almost bouncing with excitement

With a pout Charlotte looked up at Cobie with her best puppy dog eyes and she tried to butter him up to change his mind, but she doubted it was going to happen.

"But Cooooooobie! You don't like Arsen."

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Seeing her pout and her genuine curiousity in her eyes, he rolled his eyes a little bit and gave a fake, long suffering sigh. He ruffled her hair as he smiled happily at her,

"Alright... just one guy." he told her, "There was this one guy, Frank, who used to carve things out of the wall. Little chess pieces and everything. No one could figure out what he used though. Until one day one of the guards noticed that his gums were bleeding. Turns out the crazy guy had pulled one of his own teeth out and used it to carve the figures. Then he'd put it back in for inspection."

Cobalt chuckled at seeing her so bright and energetic, it warmed his heart considering how down she'd been at the beginning of the conversation. He took his own turn and landed on the same square,

"I think I'll buy this one when I've been all the way round." he told her with a smirk, "Unless, of course, you can beat me to it."

He chuckled a little and tapped a finger on her pout before shaking his head,

"No, I don't like Arsen." he stuck his tongue out at her, "And the rule stays."

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:25 am

As Charlotte heard Cobalt sigh she knew that she had gotten her own way and she grinned happily, kneeling up on the bed and moving closer to Cobalt so she could hear the story better. Gasping Charlotte touched one of her teeth and shuddered.

"Wow...that poor guy, did he get in trouble for that? I mean it's not like he was doing anything wrong, he only made chess peices."

When Charlotte saw Cobie smile she smiled as well, a sort of shy smile that made her seem sad, but she wasn't. Unable to stop pouting she looked up at Cobalt from the floor and she wibbled her lip:

"You won't let me buy it? B-but...but I want it...PWEESE Cobie..." she sniffles

Charlotte pouted even more and she lay on the bed curled up in a ball muttering in audiable things into her knees, her lip kept wobbling even if she knew Cobie wouldnt be able to see it. Why couldn't they just be friends? Or even get along.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Cobalt rolled his eyes a little as he knew that his habit of sighing was going to be the death of him one of these days. But if the death of him was by an overload of Charlotte's cuteness then it wasn't so bad. He nodded a little as she touched her teeth,

"Yeah, it hurt. A lot. He told me about it almost every day. Had to put up with it because the guy was twice my size and for me to kill him in self defence would mean me getting thrown in maximum security." he shrugged a little, "The chess pieces weren't the problem. But he killed someone with that tooth."

He hugged her, unable and unwilling to try and fight against the puppy dog look for something as silly as a place on a monopoly board. Ruffling her hair, he nodded,

"Alright Char, you can have the place." he paused a moment, smiling, "We need nicknames. Everyone else can call you char but I want a name only I call you."

Cobalt, although unwilling to really stop keeping a very watchful and suspicious eye on Arsen, was not liking the effect it had on Charlotte. Sighing a little and rubbing at the bridge of his nose tiredly, Cobalt nodded,

"Fine." he declared, "I will be nicer to the boy. He doesn't get any respect though until he shows some."

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:44 am

Charlotte opened her mouth in awe and she listened to what Cobalt was saying about the man that he had encountered, it was something that should have frightened Charlotte but it didn't really she just wanted to meet the guy now just to ask him about his tooth.

"Wow...that poor guy, it must have been so horrible for him, did he have any friends to talk to? But Cobie you could have just made yourself intangible so he couldn't hit you..."

Tilting her head to one side Charlotte squeaked happily as Cobalt said that she could have the place that she wanted, snuggling her head into the crook of Cobalts neck Charlotte made a note of the place for later.

"Thank you Cobie! I think it's very nice of you to do that."

Charlotte thought for a moment, she wondered what she could call Cobie, she wanted a special nickname for him too, but she smiled and shrugged her shoulders, at a loss for what to call him.

"Well I might call you Cookie, but I don't know one for me."

Squeaking louder this time Charlotte threw her arms around Cookie and kissed his cheek happily: "Thank you Cookie! It means a lot!"

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:05 pm

Cobalt chuckled a little as her jaw literally dropped. Big Bill had been a bit of a character after all. He wasn't the most 'interesting' person he met in that prison but those kinds of people even he could do without having met. Cobalt shrugged a little,

"The guy was a lifer. He probably knew more about the prison than anyone else so a lot of people liked the guy. His best friend I think was Justin, the guard who worked that floor. Great pals. Played chess against each other." he smiled a little and shook his head, "I was trying to blend in. It was a muggle prison after all."

He couldn't help but give a little grin and a chuckle at the little squeak that came from her, it was just too cute for him not to after all. Cobalt sighed happily as she snuggled into the crook of his neck. He hugged her lightly,

"Yeah yeah..." he drawled, trying to sound neutral but the smile he was wearing gave it away that he harboured no hard feelings, "I get the navy blues though."

Cobalt laughed a little at her idea for a nickname,

"Well I do own a bakery." he joked lightly before holding his hands up dramatically, "Fear me! For I am the all-powerful wetboy... Cookie!"

He ruffled her hair,

"Well you're cute as a kitten..." he smirked, "So you can be my Char-kitty."

Cobalt hugged her back lightly and smiled happily when she kissed him on the cheek,

"Cookie... that'll take getting used to." he joked before shrugging a little, "I'll try as long as he tries."

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Charlotte nodded her head softly as Cobalt spoke as if she understood the ways of prison life, to her, there shouldn't be much to know, you did what you were told but obviously there was an underground system at play. Hopefully shed never need to know how to work it.

"Wow, that sounds like he was a pretty likeable man if the guards played chess with him, he might even be a nice guy if he hadn't have killed so many people."

Sadly Charlotte hung her head but then she brightened up as Cobalt told her he got the navy blues, although most expensive, they were hardly ever landed on, so that was fine by her.

"Okay Cookie, you get the blue ones, lucky you getting the most expensive ones, I hope I never land on them!"

Taking the dice and rolling them Charlotte goggles happily, it really did sound like a nickname that would fit Cobalt and she was happy that she was the one who came up with it. Smiling even more at her name Charlotte winked and in the blink of an eye was a tiny, White, albino kitten small enough to fit into one hand.

Purring she sauntered up to Cobalt and nuzzled his leg softly, purring happily as she did so.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Cobalt shrugged a little, his mind drifting back to his memories of the prisons he'd stayed in. The one with the chess playing inmates and guards had been a maximum security prison in america but it was still the nicest prison he'd ever stayed in,

"I don't even think he was in for murder." he admitted with a small shrug, "A think it was just a huge amount of tax evasion and fraud. Millions upon millions of dollars though."

He chuckled a little when she brightened up at his mention of the navy blues. Cobalt was falling back on an old strategy he'd used as a kid; load up the dark blues with hotels and then just landing there once would pretty much win the game,

"Well if you do I'm afraid I won't be able to give you a discount." he teased her, sticking his tongue out at her, "Sorry and all."

Cobalt was lazily picking the dice up to roll for his go when he watched Charlotte shrink into an albino kitten. He blinked a few times. It was odd, to say the least. He scratched the small kitten behind the ears softly for a few moments before placing her gently on her lap,

"Do you want cookie to roll for you then char-kitty?" he asked her as he gently stroked under her chin to make her purr more.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:50 am

Charlotte didn't quite know what Cobalt meant, What would he need to give her a discount? Was he planning on doing something mean? Again? Charlotte could only guess and hope like she had just said she wouldn't ever land on one of his properties.

"Mew!"

She called out when Cobalt saw her, her red eyes growing wider in their cute little pleading way as she sat on his lap, looking up at him with those large red cute eyes of hers, nuzzling his hand with her head Charlotte looked up again.

Hissing as Cobalt picked the dice up for her turn Charlotte went over to them and flicked them over with her paw, nudging her counter along with her paw Charlotte tapped the square, the 'Go' one.

Quickly Charlotte moved back into Cobalts lap purring happily and placing herself under Cobalts hand to have her fur stroked.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Cobalt chuckled a little as the cat form stared up at him with those large, cute, eyes and let out an incredibly cute mew. He took to hint and continued to stroke and scratch her lightly behind her ears, enjoying the way she purred. When she hissed he raised an eyebrow,

"Think I would cheat do you?" he sniffed in mock hurt, "That really hurts Char-kitty."

Rolling his eyes a little bit in an effort to seem less effected by how cute the image of a cat playing monopoly was, Cobalt put £200 on Charlotte's money pile for passing Go. He scratched under her chin, eeking out more purring, as he took his own turn and also passed Go,

"Remember Char-kitty, you can buy things now." he stroked her head again, "But only the one you're standing on."

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:47 am

Charlotte looked up at Cobalt and she nodded her head slightly before sitting in the middle of the board with a mew, trying to get a dollar note from her paw, only succeeding in mewing louder and rolling around on the board Charlotte hissed unhappily.

Using her cute eyes she looked at Cobalt then at her foot and mewed expectantly, hopefully he would get the message and help her out with her foot, after all the note was ruined by her claw marks now.

Charlotte moved over to the dice and nudged them so that they rolled, nudging the peice Charlotte mewed happily and she jumped onto Cobalt nuzzling his hand and then jumping off and nudging the money for the train station she had wanted the first time over to him

With that Charlotte sat back and mewed happily very proud with her purchase, and she hoped that she could get all of the little trains, so that all her cards would match each other, that was part of the game .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:47 am