Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Endless Possibilities (Aquila/ Tobi)

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Endless Possibilities (Aquila/ Tobi) Empty Endless Possibilities (Aquila/ Tobi)

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:09 am

Aquila leaned against the bar grinning at the world around him. Voices spoke, talking, none of them to him - as far as he knew he didn't know any of them - but he loved it anyways. He fed off the noise. It as full of... possiblity.

"What can I get you?" he looked up as the person behind the bar showed up.

He smiled, "Firewhiskey?" the bar tender just looked at him - he wasn't going to get it this time; he smiled easily, "It's always worth a try," one of these days he was going to get one of those, "I'll just have a butterbeer."

After getting his drink he took a sip and looked around the room; now was the hard part. Where was he going to let the possibilites take him?
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Endless Possibilities (Aquila/ Tobi) Empty Re: Endless Possibilities (Aquila/ Tobi)

Post by Tobias Forsyte Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:27 am

Tobias had been there sitting with his Butterbeer thinking about the last term. He had been bitten and now cursed with being a werewolf forever. Sure there were ways to help it but that didn't really help him.

He sat there and watched Aquila come in and order something. He was wondering if he should go over there. Last time they had been interupted by Damian and he was hoping it wouldn't happen again.

Getting up from his seat he picked his drink up and walked over to Aquila. "Mind if I sit here," he asked.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Endless Possibilities (Aquila/ Tobi) Empty Re: Endless Possibilities (Aquila/ Tobi)

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:46 am

Aquila looked up and smiled at the boy who he had met at the Hufflepuff table in the great hall, "Well if it isn't Tobias Forsyte. Sure pull up a chair."

He took another sip and glanced at the new arrival, "So what brings you to this neck of the woods; would you believe I can't convince the bar tenders will simple not give me a firewhiskey. I totally look trustworthy, and legal."

"It's hard to find good service these days," he shook his head, and hid his smile with his drink.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:18 am

"Thanks Aquila," he said thankfully. Maybe he could get what he wanted t say out of the way today. Hopefully. Taking a seat his sat his drink down after taking a swig.

"I was out thinking and needed something to drink," he said looking at Aquila.

"I believe you are trustworthy but I think your looks give you away. You look just a tad young for a drink of that sort."

"What brought you here," he asked.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Aquila waved off the boys thanks easily.

"That's reason enough," he nodded, and smiled.

He put on a pout, "Looks can be decieving." Then he smiled, "Oh well, I'll get it next time - never fear."

"Me? That's a good question, when someone tells me, you'll be the first to know," he laughed merily, "Nah, I was out plotting, and you know nothing works up a desire for butterbeer more than a good bout of plotting."
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:02 am

"Yes I know plotting is always a reason for a drink," he laughed.

He sat there for a few minutes staring at his cup not sure how to proceed.

I..uh," he stammered, "I like you, you are a cool guy." He wanted to say more but dare not.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Aquila cast the other boy a sideways glance as he stammared about for a moment before smiling easily.

"I like me too," he laughed easily, "I am amazingly cool."

He took a sip of his drink before continuing, "You're not so bad yourself - though you should know, I will always like me more, I just have a special place in my heart for myself that just can't be replace." He laughed once more and began to twirl his drink in his hand.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:32 am

"So how has your break been so far? Mine has been boring so far." he said. He glanced around the pub to see that it had emptied out some. Taking a sip of his drink he sat it down and continued, "I decided to stay at school since it's a lot more quiet then at home."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:50 am

"Well then you must not have been trying very hard. I find that you can make anything... unboring, if you try hard enough," he smiled michevously as he said it. Of course his version of making things 'unboring' usually resulted in making the situation moderately to highly dangerous but... what was life without a few adventures?

He looked at his drink for a moment before answer the asked question, "My break has been..." he hesitated a moment mulling over the best word to use to convey what he wanted, "exactly what I expected it to be."

He paused for a moment and then nodded. That sounded good to his ears. Neither negitive nor positive. Just the way he liked it - kept his problems, or lack there of right where he wanted them.

Where no one would find them.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:11 am

"Ah well that is good. I don't need anymore excitement at the moment. Had enough for now." he said thinking about when he got bitten by the Were. That was enough action to last for a long time.

"So have you found anyone you liked here yet? Someone with your good looks has to be getting the ladies." he said hoping that no one had claimed him yet. He thought he could trust Aquila and thought he was very cute as well.

Glancing down at his drink he said, "Well it's either time to get another drink or time to head back to the castle. What do you think Aquila?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:36 am

Aquila scoffed, "There is never such a thing as too much excitment." He just patched up his wounds and started again - that was the way Aquila ran his life since he was a little kid.

"Although my ego thanks you for the complment, the answer to that one would have to be a no," Aquila said seriously for a moment before smirking, "Not that they haven't tried mind you - beating them away with a stick, but I'm more of a lone wolf."

He chuckled into his drink at his own joke. He joked about that sort of thing often - why he had done so just the other week with Flora - but if he was being at all truthful with himself (which he hardly ever was) he didn't think about it at all. That was much too close to doing something for himself, and Aquila never did that. He wouldn't even know where to start doing that.

"You're asking me? No, no, no M'ami - I don't decided, I follow, tumble around like a dried weed. I will leave that all important decision up to you," he smiled, gusled back the rest of his drink, and then held the empty glass up at Tobi in a mock solute.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:40 am

"Hmmm yes I guess so," he said thinking. No one had claimed him yet. Did he even like guys? It didn't sound like it but Tobi just had to find out. Not here though. Somewhere more private.

"I think I am done for now. I want to head back and think some more." he said staring at his cup like he could melt it with his eyes. Yes He would confront Aquila in a more secluded spot. That was for the best.

Sitting his cup down and said goodbye and left. Mind swirling with emotions and thoughts.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:40 am

"See you around, Tobi," Aquila called as the other boy left, spinning around to call for another drink. He had nothing better to do, he would stick around.

Still he was slightly sad to see his compainion leave - though he didn't think much into it. Aquila liked talking, he liked people, there was nothing into this situation othere than that.

Was there?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:31 pm