Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Different School, Different Possibilities

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Different School, Different Possibilities Empty Different School, Different Possibilities

Post by Countie Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Tobias eye's widened as he entered one of the trains compartments. So this is how Hogwarts students travel to school. It was going to be a very different year, no doubt about it. He wasn't going to be the only half Vampire, and remebereing meeting with Karma over summer was very strage.

Hopefully he wouuld make some great friends and he couldn't wait to see Quinn again. Tobias but his bag down on the seat in front of him and sat next to the window, wondering where Camille was.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Different School, Different Possibilities Empty Re: Different School, Different Possibilities

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:56 am

Quinn walked around the train looking for someone she at least knew. She ended up coming across her boyfriend. She wasn't used to seeing him here but she had a year to get used to it. Quinn opened the door and walked in. "Hey" Quinn shut the door and sat next to him.

"So since you bought me a beautiful gift that I'm still wearing" Quinn showed him the necklace that was around her neck still. "I decided to get you something I saw when I was shoping" Quinn got the box out from her bag. "Here you go" Quinn handed it too him.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Different School, Different Possibilities Empty Re: Different School, Different Possibilities

Post by Countie Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:42 am

"Hello Quinn." Tobias said with a smile as he watched her sit next to him. He raised his eye brows as she handed a chain to him. He picked it up and smirked at her. He put it on and trached it with a finger.

"Why Thank you Miss Mikaelson. How did you know I love skulls? You know that you didn't have to get me something, But thank you. J'adore!" Tobias said as he captured her chin and kissed her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Quinn was happy when he smiled at her, she loved the fact that he came to Hogwarts to be with her this year. She watched as he took the chain and put it on his wrist and trace it with his finger.

"You're welcome sweetheart" Quinn smiled at him. "Oh I don't no, I think the whole half vampire thing and the way your room sort of looks gives it away" Quinn kissed his cheek. "But I wanted too, you gave me this beautiful necklace" Quinn pointed to the necklace around her neck. "My mom thought I stole it, it took me an hour to convince her and she truth spelled me" Quinn shook her head. Tobias kissed her and she kissed him back.

"I have a good feeling about this year" Quinn said after she pulled away.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:14 pm

"My Bedroom has no skulls. At least it's mordern. You should see my fathers room." Tobias said as he shook his head in amusment. He took hold of her hand and brought t to his lips and he landed a small kiss on her hand.

"Hmm, I haven't showed you my coffin yet. It's in my torture room in the dungeons. Should see the whips and chains I own. You know Professor Del Ray right? Well She came over for a week in summer and force fed me all three books of Fifty shades of Gray and after that I showed her my dungeons. She fled quickly after that moment. My father hung me from my feet for 6 hours outside on a the castles wall. He was not happy that I read those books. He doesn't believe me that rofessor Del Ray gave me them as a joke." Tobias said with a serious face.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:31 pm

Quinn giggled. "Well it should, I have at least 3 skulls, maybe 4 in my room" Quinn said. Quinn laughed and shook her head. "I can only imagin what his looks like" Quinn said. Quinn smiled when he placed a kiss on her the top of her hand.

Quinn placed the hand that wasn't in Tobias's hand on her mouth and laughed but then hid it with a cough. "Those books were good, a lot of cliffs but they were good and I'm sorry that your dad did that too you although I see you and me as Anya and Christian. They were completely different and found love with each other" Quinn said to him. "Why don't you tell your dad that professor Del Ray bought them for him but she made you read it while she watched" Quinn suggested.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:57 am

"Those books are full of bloody sex and S&M, no wonder that my dad thinks there dirty. Anyway he lets Scala, Professor Del Ray's first name away with murder. You see, well promise you won't tell nayone, but I can tell you their secret. It's about time I tell you our family tales. 666 years ago, Scala and her 2 sisters Katerine and Alizebeth were turned. Their sire is my father. All three of them where dieing from the epicdemic in Romania. They were married and my father at the time didn't want the three sisters going to waste, to death's hands." Tobias paused and looked out of the window.

"I think Scala had a child, but Dad doesn't like talking about it. the child married into the Thorpe Line. Scala speaks to her great grand daughter so many times over though. Scala dosen't hate my father like her 2 sisters, which have not been seen in a very long time. My father feels very guilty for doing it." Tobias said with a small smile.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Quinn nodded agreeing with him. "I no they're dirty, but they are great books" Quinn said ashamed of herself for liking those books. She turned to face Tobias when he explained everything that was going on in his family between professor Del Ray and his father. Quinn put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry Tobias, somewhere deep down they are probably grateful if they didn't stake themseleves. Anyway, do you think your father would ever go for professor Del Ray, because that would be weird" Quinn asked him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:52 pm

"Hmm, since my mothers death I could say so in the near future. They do have chemestry, even though they have never been in that sort of relationship befor. It would be werid. Scala was with someone, a Professor from Hogwarts actually, was the magical creatures Professor. I don't know if he is teaching still. You see he never aged, but he wasn't a vampire." Tobias said as he lifted his arm and wrapped it around Quinn.

"I have missed you." Tobias said as he placed a kiss on her head.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Quinn nodded in understanding. "Yeah but I think it would be great for your dad if they ever do go for it. I mean yeah he shouldn't totally replace your mom but it would be nice to have someone you no there. See I approve of her considering she saved mine and Camille's life last year" Quinn nodded her head. "I think I remember him, yeah I don't no if he'll be there this year" Quinn shrugged.

Quinn smiled when he kissed her forehead. "I've missed you too, did you ever tell your dad about what I decided to do" Quinn asked curious.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:01 pm

"Yes, he agrees wth you of course. If it's what you want, but he wants grand children. He's waited over 900 years." Tobias said with a huge laugh. He looked at QUinn and birst out laughing again.

"I would love to have your babies Quinny when we are older." Tobias said in a serious tone, his face was plasted with a huge smile.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Quinn nodded her head. "I'm glad he agrees and yes it's what I want Tobias" Quinn said to him. She laughed with him but stopped. She looked at him. "We can have kids, I always wanted kids when I was growing up" Quinn said to him.

Quinn grinned. "Oh so you want to carry the babies" Quinn teased. "I'm joking but I would love to be pregnant by you one day, but it better not be any time soon. You aren't getting that far until later in life" Quinn looked at him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:13 pm

"Oh i would just love to carry babies, nothing wrong with male pregnancys. But I'm no way in hell bent thank you. Oh I would love to knock you up later is life. No doubt you will glow with a bun in the oven." Tobias said with a wink to her.

"I havealways wanted kids, especially a girl for some reason, but I would enjoy having a son too." Tobias admitted, with a bit of a blush. Tobias felt his cheeks go warm. He was sure that Quinn has never seen him blush before.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Quinn slapped his arm. "Hey Mr. Bun in the oven, I swear if you call me that when it's time for that I will shoot you in the face" Quinn joked but she said it in a serious tone. Quinn laughed. "Well I'm glad you won't carry the baby because I'd have to laugh if I've seen that happen" Quinn said honestly. "I no you would, horn dog" Quinn joked.

Quinn saw him blush and she giggled like mad. "Aw, my adorable boyfriend is blushing. Now you no how I feel when you do that to me" Quinn smiled sweetly. "Another thing, I would say this to anyone when I was older if I didn't meet you, if we have kids, you better not do anything phisycal to harm that baby or me. Although knowing you, you won't" Quinn said to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:24 pm

"I would never dare hit you or any children we have. You should know I'm not like that at all. I may be pureblood like you, but I was brought up nicely, even though my father is very old." Tobias said as he tapped his foot. He tightened his hold on Quinn.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Quinn nodded. "I know you won't but you can't blame me for taking precautions" Quinn said to Tobias. Quinn nodded. "Yeah, isn't your dad almost 1000 years old or something along the lines of that" Quinn asked. She remembered he was in his 900's. Quinn felt him tighten his hold on her. Tobias was tapping his foot. "Are you nervous or something" Quinn asked.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Camille carried her trunk around the train, searching for Quinn or Tobias or anyone she knew. There were no empty compartments because, as usual, she was late. Packing was a very tough thing to do, of course. What to take, what to leave home. . . after hours trying to decide, she ended up casting a spell to make the inside of the trunk bigger and taking pretty much everything she needed with her. Much simpler that way.

The girl grinned when she spotted the couple alone in a compartment and walked in, plopping down on a seat. "HELLO!"the Prideux yelled with a big smile. Hogwarts would be loads of fun.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:05 am

Quinn jumped a little bit when she heard Camille's voice. "Hey" Quinn smiled. She got up and hugged her. Quinn took her seat next to Tobias. "So what classes are you both taking. Thank god I have my list in my pocket so I don't forget like I did before" Quinn asked the both of them.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:26 am

Camille hugged her friend back and gave Tobias a hug as well. "Are you both behaving?" she asked, like a mother asking her kids, "I don't want to have to ground you two for snogging in front of me. You'll have plenty of time to sneak around this year."

She shrugged and opened her bag, grabbing her schedule and reading it out loud. "Charms, Astronomy, Defence Against the Dark Arts and... I think that's it."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:32 am

Quinn looked at Camille and rolled her eyes. "Yes we're behaving mother" Quinn joked with her. Quinn laughed at her. "Oh, you no when you say that to Tobias or I it will make us want to do that" Quinn grinned.

"Nice, I have some of those classes, not all" Quinn said to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:42 am