Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Flora Evans
Andria Fallen
6 posters

Lesson 4 - First Years

Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 4 - First Years Empty Lesson 4 - First Years

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:25 am

Seeing a wonderful day ahead of her, Andria smiled and entered the classroom. This was the best day of her life. She's actually going to teach, her dream ever since. She took a seat behind the front desk and waited for her students to arrive, hoping that they will like her as a new professor for Dueling. A subject she loved and felt good at.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 4 - First Years Empty Lesson 4

Post by Flora Evans Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:24 am

Flora entered the class to find she was the first one to enter. "Hello Professor." she greeted the lady and took a seat in the second row.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 4 - First Years Empty Re: Lesson 4 - First Years

Post by Alex Gilbert Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Alex walked into the classroom. "Hello professor" said Alex smiling. Alex loved to do magic and she studied a lot of things.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Jamie walked into the class to see a new professor. "Hello professor I'm Jamie Malfoy" Jamie said taking a seat next to Alex. "Hello again" Jamie chuckled a little bit.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:20 am

Andria beamed at them all and said, "It's a blessing to meet you all. Professor Fallen. Now, tell me. What have you my darling first years have learned so far? Any spells you might want to do this semester? That is, of course, appropriate for you. It's your choice." She offered them and paced daringly around the room.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Aquila slipped into the Wizard Dueling classroom. This was his first class although he had signed up before. He had missed the start because of his late sign up, and the other classes well....

Mischeif had it's consequences; he managed to end up in the hospital wing for the hour or so it took for the last class and the one before it... well.. he may have skipped a classs in there as well...

But he was going to start paying attention now.

Of course being late wasn't a great way to start but...

He would fix that.

"Sorry Professor," he apologized to the woman, different from the one he would have had if he had shown up to the last few classes, "Peeves took my bag out in the corridor and well..." that was a bit of a lie too - he just forgot about that class (what with not going to any before now) but.... what the Professor didn't know hopefully wouldn't hurt him.

As long as she didn't find out he would be fine.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:12 am

"You're excused for today, lad." said Andria to the newcomer. She continued to pace around the room and decided with a common Dueling spell she would teach them, "We will start perhaps with Everte Statum and continue with some other spells. Are you all fine with that, or did you already learned that spell? Who can give me the deifinition?" She asked them kindly and flicked her wand that made words appear on the board.

Depulso
    Diffindo
    Everte Statum
    Sphyria Nitefall
    Sphyria Nitefall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sphyria Nitefall Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:01 am

~*Sphyria ran through the open doorway, collided with a desk and did a purely spectacular mid-air flip...landing on her feet with a stunned expression...

"Oh Professor, I am SO sorry I'm late! There was this uh...dragon? Yeah, Dragon in the Hallway and I needed to...stop it....form...eating...a....Hufflepuff?" she smiled sheepishly, the excuse lame to her own ears, but significantly better than, the truth...no one should ever know what goes on in the Room of Requirement...

Especially since it was now full of liquid chocolate...*~
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:58 am

Andria turned at the sudden noise and walked swiftly for the girl to comfort her, "Be careful, lass. Ah, excuses. You don't have to make up those anymore. I've already done that in my years. Speak no more if there's nothing to tell without truth. Tardiness is none of my business as long as you're here. And quite . . . safe." she smiled then accompanied the girl to her seat before going on with their lesson.

"Now who can tell me one definition of a spell written on the board? There's three there and pick what you know. So we can finish early enough and move on to practice these spells." She encouraged them.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:26 am

Flora raised her hand and said, 'Everte Statum sends the opponent flying backwards in a flipping motion.'
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:44 pm

"Thank you, Professor," he nodded as the professor let him off for being late, and then giving a quick scan of the room, smiled and slipped into the seat beside Flora.

"Depulso is the opposite of Accio - it sends things away from you... I think it may be refered to as the Banishing Charms," Aquila said after Flora answered managing to sound both confident and hesitant.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:04 am

Andria clapped her hands and beamed at the Ravenclaws who answered, "Five points for each of you. Now what about the last spell, before we have our Duel?"
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 4 - First Years Empty Lesson 4

Post by Flora Evans Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:34 pm

"Diffindo is the severing charm, it tears or breaks things, I think." Flora answred with a bit of hesitation.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:21 am

Andria nodded and said excitedly, "All right. Five points again Miss Flora. Now, partner up and practice these spells before our time runs out. And once you've done all three spells, you may go and have a blessed summer. I'll see you soon. Ten points for those who did it perfectly and five for those who tried. I don't want to mess up your summer." she flicked her wand and the chairs were put at the sides and the floor was evenly spaced for the Duel practice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:19 pm