Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Time for some Sweeties (Will and Gene)

Time for some Sweeties (Will and Gene) Empty Time for some Sweeties (Will and Gene)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:46 am

Willow had just finished up work in her small shop in Hogsmeade and she had decided that because she had taken in so much revenue today that she would like to treat herself to something that she normally wouldn't have.

Sweets.

After all muffins were more her bag but the occassional chocolate frog wouldn't be so bad would it? Poking her tummy she decided that it wouldn't make her increase her pudge so she made her way over to Honeydukes.

As soon as she stepped inside Willow saw the new candies that were made for Honeydukes and she rushed over to them.

"Wow, there so much choice! Cinnamon chocolate mmmm!"

Time for some Sweeties (Will and Gene) Empty Re: Time for some Sweeties (Will and Gene)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:53 am

Gene walked past the shop carrying a baggage of things for his wife, and he stopped and stared at the shelves of goodies, and he bit his lips. He had no money. He couldn't steal or rob. He was a professor!

Sighing, he walked to a place directly across Honeydukes and conjured up a microphone stand, and taking a deep breath, he started singing.

"I know I can't take one more step towards you...'Cause all that's waiting is regret...And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore...You lost the love I loved the most... I learned to live half alive...And now you want me one more timeeeee" He brought his voice up, and proceeded to the chorus.

"And who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars~ Collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart~You're gonna catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul...So don't come back for me...Who do you think you are?" He sang, hoping to get enough money to get even a simple box of chocolates.

Time for some Sweeties (Will and Gene) Empty Re: Time for some Sweeties (Will and Gene)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:56 am

Willow was busy debating over which chocolates would be best to get for herself and Jamie to share when she heard someone singing outside and she went over to the window to watch, true the guy was getting some funny looks but that made Willow want to applaud him on even more.

So leaving her chocolates in the shop she went outside and clapped happily when he had finished walking over to him to introduce herself.

"Bravo bravo! Well done!"

Tilting her head to one side she reached into her pocket and pulled out a galleon.

"For being so brave."

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:00 am

Gene ended the song and made the microphone stand disappear and accepted the Galleon.

"Thank you. I'll return it to you when I'm home. I'm Gene Christopher Downie. I teach History of Magic in Hogwarts. Pleased to meet you. Sorry for this moment of insanity. I just bought things for my wife and I ran out of money to buy myself some chocolates." He stuck out his tongue and laughed, and bowed.

"I couldn't control my sweet tooth..." He said embarrassingly and bowed.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:52 am

Willow smiled, she knew she reckognised the man from somewhere even though they had never spoken, they both used to teach together at Hogwarts, she let herself stand next to him a few moments while he spoke to her, it seemed as though he was a very loving person from what he said.

"Oh no no no please you don't have to give me it back hoenstly! I made a good profit today so just keep that for yourself ne?"

A broader smile placing itself on her lips Willow gestured to the sweet shop: "Would you like to come in with me? I was just looking at the new chocolates there, they're really something you know!"

Willow moved over to the shop and waited to see if the man would follow her, the smile still on her face, wondering if he would remember her at all or if he was just going to stare at her blankly, she hoped he'd remember though.

"I'm Willow, Willow Hartman. I work for the Ministry now but I also run a small shop just there." she said, pointing

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:23 pm

"Of course, professor Hartman... We should play Quidditch together next time. Flying... Don't think I don't know." He laughed, winking and he walked into the store.

"No. No. I will pay you back. I only took this as a LOAN." He insisted, and went to the chocolate fountain, he bit his lips as he stared at it flow, and he said loudly-

"I MADE UP MY MIND. AIMEE ISN'T GOING TO STOP ME. I MUST BUY A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN." He declared to Willow like some seasoned politician of some sort.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Willow beamed happily when Gene said that he knew who she was, it was something that she didn't expect him to and she wondered why he hadn't come over and said hello to her in the first place if that was the case, he was probably busy, she thought.

"Eh you remember me?" She said cheefully bouncing along after him "That makes me so happy you know."

Unable to stop a small giggle Willow shook her head and she moved on into the shop so that Gene could get in behind her. She watched him looking at the chocolate fountain and she grinned.

"I like these too you know, but I've just never had the chance to buy one you know?" Willow grinned softly and went back to looking at the chocolate.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:04 pm

"Yes, I did. Well, no harm telling you. I had a slight... Well... Thing going for you, but blerr I was too scared to go over. So I would be surprised if you knew me at all." Gene lowered his head and smiled to himself.

"I... Oh crap.. Why did I had to say those things? Sorry!" He muttered to himself, and looked away.

"Oh?" He said simply, and walked to the counter, and pointed to the fountain, and he told the counter to get him two and deduct it from his Gringotts bank account. He gave one of the receipt to Willow, and smiled.

"Here you go! Happy early or belated birthday!"

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Willow stopped and turned to Gene, blushing slightly, she didn't know that he had had a crush on her and if she did she would have made more of an effort to talk to him, she was just worried that she mmight have upset him so she smiled shyly.

"Well thank you Gene, but I know for a fact that you're married now, so you've found the right lady for you."

Seeing him so beat up about what he said Willow grinned and placed a finger on his nose:

"Don't worry Gene I'm not exactly going to start throwing myself at you now am I? I have a boyfriend myself."

Willow shook her head and gave him the reciept back, she never liked to take from anyone, she always liked to work for what she had and just taking things was not her way of doing things.

"Please, no, you keep it. I'm sure I'll be able to afford one soon."

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:31 pm

"Oh yes, my wife is a lovely person. Lovely personality, pretty, charming, caring. I'm a very lucky man to get her, that's for a fact. You... I heard you got a good boyfriend too!" He laughed.

"Bler! If you can catch me, I'll take it back!" He stuck out his tongue and ran out of the shop.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Willow smiled softly she did like it when peoples lives went well for them, especially good people like Gene seemed to be. Unable to stop her smile from spreading when he talked about Jamie Willow nodded.

"Jamie is just...I can't describe how wonderful he is...it's just not possible for me."

Gasping as Gene ran out of the shop Willow followed him at a sprint laughing freely as she raced to catch up with him:

"No fair! You had a head start!"

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:51 am

"Bler! All is fair in fountains and giving!" He made a lame joke and ran down the streets, occasionally stopping to blow a raspberry, and laughing, he made a huge round before stopping in front of honeydukes again.

"So? Tired yet?"

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Willow grinned and she continued to run after Gene not yet feeling tired after all she was extremely fit from being a flying professor and she didn't really need to do any more working out.

"I'm going to get you Gene!" she giggled happily.

As he suddenly stopped Willow squeaked and she tried to stop before running into him but she didn't manage it completely and she bumped into him lightly.

"Neep! I'm sorry!"

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:42 am

"Meep!" He made a weird sound as such as she bumped into him.

"Not counted! Catch me if you can!" He laughed and ran off again, this time taking a longer detour and hiding behind a pillar. Hide and seek was his favourite. He took out an invisibility cloak and threw it over him, waiting.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:42 am

Willow couldn't help but laugh at the sound that Gene made as she bumped into him but as he took off again Willow bit her lip and followed after him, it was late and she didn't much like this time of night.

"Gene wait up!" she said, a twinge of fear to her voice

When she ran to the place she assumed Gend would be and he was nowhere to be found Willow whimpered softly and looked around more.

"Where are you Gene?" she breathed

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:00 am

Gene decided to play a little prank on her and went behind her.

"Who dares... to intrude upon the land of the elfs..?" He hissed, and quickly moving away under the invisibility cloak when she turned, he was not looking when he bumped into the wall. HARD.

"OUCH!" He yelped and fell backwards, the invisibility cloak thrown off him.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:15 am

Willow yelled and jumped forwards when she heard the voice right behind her, she couldn't be sure what it had said but it didn't sound like it was a very happy chicken so she turned to get the heck out of there but another sound stopped her.

"Gene! Are you okay?!"

Rushing over to him Willows hand hovers over his body as she looked over him to see if he was hurt, which he wasn't really, just a few bumps and scrapes.

"You silly bean."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:40 am

"Ow.. Ow... Yes... I am okay i guess... This is so karma like..." He rubbed his forehead and staggered up.

"So did you catch me? Or did you lose me?" He laughed, and winced, rubbing his forehead.

"Let's go eat something." He walked slowly down the lane to reach Honeydukes, where he sat at the cafe outside to order a set meal of candy and the likes.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:04 am

Willow giggled softly and she moved some hair out of Genes eyes, it was so funny the way that she had actually caught him, it was because he thought that she could never do so and as a result she had done. Funny.

"Well if you're okay to move then we should get you up off the floor."

Trying to help him up Willow giggled again:

"I think I did catch you."

Willow bit her lip as he lead her back to Honeydukes, she had made a profit but she didn't want to spend it all in one go now, it could go to helping so many other people it was unreal, or to pay off some debts.

"Uhm sure, I'll just have a pumpkin juice I think."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:32 am