Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Bit Too Short to See || Open

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

A Bit Too Short to See || Open Empty A Bit Too Short to See || Open

Post by Damian Gray Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:02 am

Damian sat, stretched as high as he could manage while still remaining seated. His breakfast was quickly growing cold, but he didn't particularly care, at the moment. The boy was positioned so that he was facing the Slytherin table, and he was certain he had caught of glimpse of Karma. Being eleven, however, and a bit small for his age on top of that, there were currently too many bigger and smaller students in the way for him to really see.

Slumping a bit disappointedly, Damian jabbed at his eggs with his fork, and stuffed some of them into his mouth.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A Bit Too Short to See || Open Empty Re: A Bit Too Short to See || Open

Post by JJeh Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:58 pm

J. J. scanned the Hufflepuff table looking for somewhere to sit. She noticed Damian stretching to see something across the room. Following his gaze it seemed as if he was looking at the Slytherin table. Frowning slightly she wondered what the boy could be looking for over there but eventually decided it was none of her business.

Even though, stretched at full height, he wasn't exactly being subtle about it - whatever it was.

Slowly, seeing no one else she knew around anyways, she slipped into the seat across from him - slightly to the side just in case he was still trying to glance at whatever he wanted- and smirked as he stabbed his eggs.

"Woah, Mr. Grumpy-pants," she commented smiling softly, "what did your breakfast ever do to you?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:35 am

A crooked grin spread across Damian's face at J.J.'s comment. He looked up, his hair nearly hanging into his bright eyes - he needed to have it cut.

"Nothing, I guess," he admitted, taking a drink of his juice. "Morning, J.J. Can you believe the school year is almost over? The summer's gonna last forever!" He groaned.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:16 am

"Good," She nodded, "Then I expect you to treat it with reasonable behaviour from now on."

She laughed as she appraised the food displayed before her. After a moment she plucked an apple off of a tray to the side. She had never been much of a breakfast eater.

"Morning to you too," she responded before taking a bite of her apple. As she chewed she pondered his statement.

"I know, I feel as if this year went by so quickly..."

Her face went solemn for a moment as her thoughts turned slightly more serious.

"It will be... different to be... home... again. Everything is different since I last left," she shook her head and smiled again. J. J. got through all serious moments by pushing them aside.

She laughed as her smile turned teasing, "Don't worry Dame, the summer will be over soon enough and you will get to see my smiling face again - I know that's what you're truly despairing about."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Damian gave her an understanding smile. He knew what it was like for everything to change, and not in a pleasant way.

"Right," he laughed. "I don't know what I'll do with myself, I'll miss you so much." He rolled his eyes at the thought, then glanced towards the Slytherin table again. Still can't see...
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:56 pm

She laughed and nodded.

She watched his eyes stray for a moment, and followed the gaze. The slytherin table again.

J. J. had been going to keep it to herself but now...

"Ok," she set her apple down on the table, "What is so interesting over there bucko?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Damian's face flushed red, his voice a bit high-pitched when he responded. "Oh, n-nothing." He didn't quite pull off 'casual'.

His words were further belied when Karma suddenly stood to leave. The boy bit his lip, ducking his head as his face turned even redder.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:27 am

J. J. raised an eyebrow and suppressed a grin as Damian spluttered and blushed. The boy was obviously uncomfortable and she really shouldn't take pleasure from that but...

Well, he was really just setting himself up for teasing, and J. J. did love to tease.

"Really?" she asked pointedly, "because that is the most unconvincing 'nothing' I have ever heard."

As his reaction turned even stronger, J. J. couldn't help but look back towards the Slytherin table to see what had changed, for any hints.

And as she spied Karma obviously getting up and walking away she thought she had a pretty good one. She looked between the retreating Slytherin girl and the boy across from her.

"Oh," she finally said once she had finished watching the girl leave completely; she bit her lip for a moment wondering how to follow up on that, "Karma is very interesting."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:42 am

Damian shook his head in furious denial. "I wasn't looking at K-Karma!" he protested. "It... I... It wasn't her!" He'd somehow managed to obtain a whole new shade of crimson through all this.

"Why would I be looking at a girl?" the boy continued. "Girls are... well, girls! They're not anymore interesting than blokes, are they?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:35 pm

J. J. shrugged, but a smile was still firmly on her lips, "Okay, whatever you say Dame, you weren't looking at Karma."

She didn't believe is protesting at all, but she decided that since his face as a colour of red she hadn't formally been aware the human body could make, she would leave him alone on this one, for now.

"Hmm, well it depends on which girl and which bloke we're talking about here," she responded thoughtfully, "A girl can be more interesting than one boy and then less than the other."

She nodded happy with her answer then stopped when another thought came to her.

"I think it might also depend on who you're asking. I personally think my sister is a complete bore, but there are plenty of blokes in our neighborhood would disgree with me on that," she rolled her eyes at the thought of Abby and the boys fawning over her.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:56 pm

Damian squinted her a bit suspiciously but didn't pursue the matter. He did, however, nod in agreement. "I guess you're right," he said.

The boy gazed at her for a moment. "You could write to me, if you want," he offered. "Over the summer, I mean. I know my summer's probably going to stink, 'cept when I'm with Theo. Might as well write my friends, yeah?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:28 pm

J. J. pretended to mull that suggestion over before smiling.

"I'd like that," she said softly and then pulled back from the table.

She pointed over her shoulder towards the exit, "I'm going to head off now."

J. J. took a few steps away, and then stopped turning to look over her shoulder a smirk slowly pulling at her lips.

"And Karma is very pretty Dame," holding back a small laugh and giving him a wave she turned back around and left the Great Hall.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:45 pm