Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Brock Veni Cox
Axel Volkov
Eli Patterson
Manda
Julian Rousseau
Evelina Moffett
Kallie Patterson
11 posters

Short Walk to Forever

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Short Walk to Forever Empty Short Walk to Forever

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:36 am

Outside the soft spring light was filtering through the dim trees onto the clearing that had been set out, the natural alcove that backed onto the open water. It was late afternoon, edging close to early evening, and as planned, the sunlight was slowly dipping into the sky. Guest were supposed to be arriving she supposed, but for once in her life, she wasn't worrying about the practical matters of such things.

This was, in fact, one of the most impractical moments of her life. Oh sure, planning had gone into this day. Lots and lots of planning, and it would be undoubtedly that as soon as Kallie saw one thing that didn't fit with what she had stated it would cause her already fragile nerves to snap.

As it was, she didn't have a moment to spare for the thoughts of guest, or flowers, or whatever else out there that she might not like at the moment. She was having enough troubles with just herself. For someone who planned everything so completely, down to every thought, she had run into two problems.

One, she had neglected to think about how she was going to get into her dress properly, without someone to help.

And two, she hadn't thought about her hair at all. Wasn't someone supposed to think about these things? Have important people, but their hair into important hair-dos?

Yet here she was was, hidden away inside, standing in front of a mirror, dress half on, but not done up, hair falling out of the ill made bun she had made, and looking more unkept than she ever had in her life.

Letting out a shaky breath, she focused on good thoughts, keeping actual panic at bay only by sheer willpower. This was her wedding day, it was supposed to be the happiest day of her life.

She would. Not. Panic.

The only thing she was thankful for was that everyone was supposed to say outside. Outside, things would be proper and right. She would find a way to solve this, and everything would be alright.

So long as she didn't panic.

And as long as everyone stayed outside.
    Evelina Moffett
    Evelina Moffett
    First Year
    First Year

Short Walk to Forever Empty Re: Short Walk to Forever

Post by Evelina Moffett Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:02 am

Ev felt ridiculously overdressed--and loved every minute of it. Her dress was swishy and delicate and so, so pretty. If it were not so impractical, the twelve-year-old decided, she would wear the dress everyday. Her golden locks of hair had been tamed into a beflowered bun atop her head, making her feel so much more grown up than her typical twin braids.

The girl wound her way between busy people, trying to locate the Minister. Most people didn't seem to know or care who the girl was, and Ev was content with that. It took a few minutes before the first year located the correct door.

"You should breathe," the girl advised, noting the clear signs of panic on the woman's face. "Don't ye 'ave anyone to 'elp ye?" It was clear she didn't; Ev frowned reprovingly.

Picking up a little footstool, she planted it squarely behind the woman. Stepping onto it, Ev fastened the back of the Minister's dress, taking care to make sure she hadn't missed any of the little buttons. Once finished with that endeavor, the girl took note of the woman's hair. That wouldn't do at all.

Ev stepped down from her stool and took the woman's hand, pulling her over to the bench in front of the vanity. "Sit," she commanded.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:30 am

Even from a small girl, it was surprisingly easy to follow the simple order. After all, that was all Kallie's life really was - orders. Orders of others, mostly orders she gave herself. She did good with clear cut things, right-wrong, yes-no. It was those messy grey areas that messy for her.

Those were they area's that made her panic. Those areas that didn't make sense to her.

"You look very nice in that dress, Evelina," she said, making a point to breath between the words as she watched the girl do up her dress in the mirror. "Beautiful." She resisted her urge to say perfect. It was still impractical, an incomplete word.

But even when she hardly knew the girl - though she was getting better - there was a part of her heart that would always insist it.

After giving a soft thank you Kallie followed the girl's guiding hand, sitting down as told.

"You are going to fix my hair? Is that no what the p-adult is supposed to do?" she stopped herself before she got into grounds that were still murky between the two. Her eyes, despite the fact that she was still panicking on some level were soft, and her tone was almost teasing.
    Evelina Moffett
    Evelina Moffett
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Evelina Moffett Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:42 am

Ev gave a broad grin. "Isn' it pretty?" the girl said enthusiastically. "It's perfect!" After a moment, she looked a bit sheepish as she belatedly remembered her manners. "Thank you.

"Me hair is already done," Ev pointed out practically. She picked up the hairbrush from the vanity and a few clips and pins, which she placed upon a chair that she pulled up beside her. "Me mum an' I always used to do each other's hair. I mean... uh..." The girl flushed, trailing off awkwardly before dropping the matter. The woman knew what she meant.

Working in silence, little teeth holding her lower lip captive as she concentrated, Ev soon had the woman's hair pulled back and twisted up into a simple, yet elegant style. "There. 'ow's that?" She offered a hand mirror, golden eyes watching the Minister's face intently.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Her smile was genuine, relaxed as she watched the girl in the dress, a soft laugh coming to her lips as her excitement gave way to the manners her parents had taught her. She was a good girl. Kallie was proud to be able to have even a little bit of claim on her. "I agree, it is most perfect."

Looking at her reflection, she glanced at her hair in an appraising way before smiling at the girl behind her, "I do believe you've saved the day." She stood up then, turning to look at the girl. On an impulse she brushed her cheek softly. "Thank you."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:06 am

Julian fiddled with his bowtie, frowning down at it. "How in the world does he wear this thing all the time?" he muttered through gritted teeth. It'd been too tight, and in trying to loosen it, he'd ended up untying it.

Pulling it off his neck with a resigned little sigh, he wrapped the silk around his fingers, a tiny smirk tugging at his lips before he gave his head a small shake. Glancing up at all the strangers around who seemed to know who he was, he maneuvered his way around them, stuffing the bowtie into his suit pocket as he edged his way down towards the water.

Waiting for something to happen was awfully boring. Why in the world did girls love weddings so much? Rolling his eyes, the Prideux shuffled his weight from foot to foot, glancing over his shoulder every once in a while to gauge where the wedding was and where his date had run off to before glancing back over the water.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:41 am

Outfit

Kait walked into the wedding area, smiling. She took off the coat, and placed it on her arm. For this occasion, she had glamored all of her scars, but the snake tattoo that went all around her neck was visible. She was never going to be able to glamor Liath again. She glanced around, looking for somebody she knew. Her brown eyes stopped on a blonde boy, and a smirk appeared on her ruby lips.

"Well, long time no see Julian," She greeted, wondered if the boy will remember her. "Your the one who got upset at me drinking, hm?" Her long brunette hair was curled and pinned up in a fancy bun. Tilting her head and observing him, he seemed much more relaxed now. "What brings you here to the ministers wedding?"

She smoothed out her dress, and messed with the ring on her right hand, with the Holenders Crest on it.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:09 am

He jumped at the voice, turning round to face the girl. As soon as his eyes fell on her, he recognized her. How could he not? It wasn't as if he went around talking to drunk girls in pubs. And he'd come so, so very close to telling someone about -

He winced at his own thought, reeling back on his heels.

"You make it almost sound like I missed you," he deadpanned, raising an eyebrow at her. "Oh, did you miss me? I'm surprised you remembered me." He smirked, the expression darkening his face. "Drinking causes more problems then it solves, simply put." The boy shrugged a shoulder, fingering the necklace he'd gotten what felt like a lifetime ago.

"Minister's apprentice. And you?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:52 am

"Everyone does, in their own way," Kaitlen retorted. "I am very likeable you know." She gave him a smirk, and looked around the wedding area. Very beautiful and organized- that was Kallie for you. "I know," The brunette whispered quietly. "I don't drink anymore. Though, I admit, it took a while to learn how to stop. To resist the urges." She smiled sheepishly at him. Then she brightened. "I haven't drank since.... early January. Not a single drop." Which was a feat, especially since pureblood parties loved their champagne and wine.

Kaitlen winced slightly, remembering the reason why she came to Kallie in the first place. "She.... offered her home for me to live in... in a time of need," was the vague answer. "I lived in that house until December- unless you don't count Durmstrang."

She observed him, and frowned. "Where is your tie... or bow?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:03 am

"If you say," he shrugged a shoulder, smirking back at her. "But I need more concrete proof before I can say the same." Julian followed her gaze around the wedding, his gaze slowing down every time it fell on someone he recognized. Glancing back at her, he nodded.

"See? Proof I'm right." Flashing her a grin, his hands dove back into his pockets. "Oh how I love it when people actually listen to me." It was becoming something of a rarity these days. He needed to work on fixing that.

He glanced at her curiously, but didn't prod. "Kallie's like that, isn't she? There in time of need."

Julian gave a sheepish grin, a hand reaching up for his throat self-consciously. "You say that almost like I don't look good without it." Pulling out the silk material, he held it up. "It was a bowtie. But then I ended up almost choking myself and I took it off." He shrugged again, holding it out to her. "Here, you have a chance to do something great."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:24 pm

"It wasn't for you," She told him sharply, though amusement showed in her eyes. Sighing, Kait smoothed out her dress. It stopped someways above her knees, but it wasn't too short. The brunette hated dresses. She didn't mind the skin part- she hated the part that is made her look like she was a girly girl. Kait was anything but a girly girl.

"I'm glad that she didn't catch me drunk," She whispered quietly. "That would have been too much disappointment for me to handle."

Grabbing the fabric, she studied it and glanced at Julian. "I am going to keep this so I can stuff into the preachers mouth if he says more than he should," She announced. Kait hated listening to preachers, even at weddings. And if he added to the speech he was supposed to make, Kait would personally storm up there, stuff it in his mouth, and tell the soon-to-be married couple to say I do and snog.

Looking around, Kait glanced at the blonde for a second. "When does the wedding start?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:39 pm

He gasped, a hand over his heart. "Not for me? I think you're crazy. Everything's for me." He smirked at her, his eyes sparkling. Glancing down at the hemline of her dress for a moment, he lifted his gaze back up to her face, grinning.

"Yeah, she has a habit of panicking when she finds out things like that," he said softly, reaching up to rub his throat.

Smirking, he let out a snort of laughter, shaking his head. "Well, you didn't get that from me, then. But I'll enjoy watching it." He laughed softly, grinning at the image forming in his head.

"When Kallie shows up, I think," he shrugged. Wasn't that how weddings worked?
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:25 am

Eli wound his way through the crowd, genially greeting people he knew from work, and letting just about everyone else (who were really only here to see Kallie) filter past him. He was having a rather preoccupied conversation with one of the members of the Wizengamot when he narrowly avoided being run over by a little boy zipping past him. As he watched him continue to weave through the rows of seats with a carefree sort of gait.

His attention went to the little building right on the edge of the lake, and he gave his coworker a vague excuse as he started to head toward it. The windows were glowing with a soft incandescent light against the slowly fading light of day. The entire structure seemed so still and peaceful, which was completely at odds with how he felt at the moment, and he was positive that Kallie felt the same.

He just had to check, that was all. Check that she was still there. A stray petal from one of the many apple trees lining the lake landed on his face, and he agitatedly brushed it away.

"Kallie?" He said softly as he knocked quietly on the door, "How... how are you doing?" The anxiety in his voice was just barely smothered by a sense that this was all just an intricate dream. Actually, the probability that this was a dream was fairly high, considering how almost every night for the past three weeks he'd woken up either completely elated or absolutely terrified as every last possibility for today was played out by his unconscious mind.

This time, however, he was pretty sure it was real.
    Evelina Moffett
    Evelina Moffett
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Evelina Moffett Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:17 am

Ev grinned proudly, leaning ever-so-slightly into the contact. "You're welcome," she said, ducking her head a bit sheepishly. The girl turned at the knock on the door, breathing in through her nose to determine who it was. She trotted over to the door and opened it, just enough so she could stand in the doorway and frown reprovingly at the man.

"You're not allowed to see the bride before the weddin'," Ev informed him solemnly. Her face broke into a bright smile, and confided, "She looks really pretty."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:18 am

Her eyes flicked up to the door at the sound of knocking; straightening her dress and checking her hair - a habit gained from day to day life, not just for that day - she was about to go get the door, when Evelina had already gone to do it for her.

It was probably good anyway, since she was alive with both fear, excitement and just pure happiness at the sound of the voice on the other side of the door.

"Afraid I am going to run away on you, Rakas?" she teased softly, safely hidden behind the door her daughter had strategically opened. Shaking her head at the girl, she couldn't help but contradict her, "I think Evelina is exaggerating just a bit. I do not know if I would say really."
    Axel Volkov
    Axel Volkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Axel Volkov Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:25 am

Axel zipped around the space cleared for the wedding, chasing one of the enchanted dragonflies that were set up to fly around the area, their little wings shining like colored glass in the setting sunlight. He snapped his head behind him as he almost bumped into a tall, blonde man, and giggled at the expression on his face.

The boy's attention returned to finding the dragonfly, which had now disappeared. He looked around, and walked to the very edge of the lake, his shiny new shoes only about an inch away from the water. He smiled as he gazed out at the sky, a warm breeze rustling his hair. With the breeze came a fast buzzing sound, which only got louder over time, until another shiny golden dragonfly whipped past his face. Axel broke out into a grin, and ran after the creature again.
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:43 pm

He had to hold back a smile at the expression on Evelina's face. "Oh..." Eli laughed nervously, "Right." To be perfectly honest, he was pretty embarrassed that he had completely forgotten that one big detail. Even after Kallie had briefed him on it for what felt like hours.

He grinned at the same time she did, before feeling his heart leap with shock at the sound of Kallie's voice. Shaking his head, he talked through the tiny crack, "Disappear more like, you've always been sort of like a really great dream. I'm always afraid I'll wake up, and you won't be there."

"I agree," Eli said with a knowing smile at Eve, "I doubt 'really' is enough."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:37 am

"Every man's worst nightmare." Brock joked easily, appearing as if there the whole time, leaning against the wall next to the doorway. His eyes were still trained in the direction he'd come, following a head of blond hair through the crowd. He was in his best suit, worn but clean, a red tie that matched the folded little napkin-thing that he'd put in the breast pocket just to make sure he and Volchitsu's dress had matched perfectly. His hair even looked like it had had a comb run through it - albeit hastily and only six times, once by him, five times by Vera - and he wasn't even wearing jeans. His finest black shoes had even been brought out for the occasion, the white nike symbol hastily Sharpied over, and he'd dug through the trouble of digging through every scrap of clothing he had for the matching socks; he was wearing one ankle sock and one crew sock, but at least they were both black, and his pants covered the varying lengths.

"Make way, make way, I need to make sure everything's in order. OCD and all that. Don't look, Eli, don't you know that's bad luck? Eyes off chump." Winking at Evelina, he peeked through the crack, catching a glance of white fabric before pulling away again. "Do you think I could see her, just really fast? It's not like I'm the groom. It's not bad for me." His gaze was on Ev, because no matter what any of them actually thought, she was obviously the one in charge here.

Suddenly his head canted, and he was looking over his shoulder, voice raising slightly. "VERA NADINE PARKER! DON'T YOU DARE TAKE ANOTHER STEP TOWARD THAT TABLE! I WILL COME OVER THERE!" Leveling the woman with a reproachful glare, he turned back to the others, grinning. "Did I introduce my-" He paused, a list of words that he couldn't - not logically, not yet - use flitting through his mind until he rested on "Volchitsu?"
    Vera Parker
    Vera Parker
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Vera Parker Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:52 am

Just because she had left the man, allowed him to walk freely on his own - she was his support not his babysitter - did not mean that she wasn't still thinking about him. In fact, as she weaved her way through the masses of people, grinning kindly at a few here or there, her mind was constantly on the man she had let go the other way.

Her eyes followed a young boy chasing the dragonflies, a warm smile crossing her features, and one hand drifted lightly, resting lightly on her dress, above its new favourite resting spot. Glancing over her shoulder, she noticed Brock looking away, sneaking a glance through the door that she was sure held the bride. Impulse brought her to take a step forward, away from the small child, and towards the table in which the more inclined guests were politely sipping delicate glasses of fancy looking alcohol.

As a woman so afraid of not carrying her unborn child to full-term, she would never ever risk the child's health for anything. But making Brock think she would was having the dual joy of knowing that at least some part of his brain wasn't dwelling on what was about to happen, and it was just plain amusing her.

Not even a full step towards the table Brock's attention had already come back to her. A smirk pulled on her features as heads turned. She herself turned back to the man, face wide with a impish grin as she waved him, "CAN'T A GIRL JUST LOOK?" Her hair bounced slightly as she turned on her heals, flipping the other way and more or less disappearing into the crowd, only to show up a few moments later at the man's side. Her hearing had picked up on the refrain long before she had been anywhere close to the little group that had formed by the building Kallie had holed up in.

"I do not know about them," she linked her arm through his, possessive without entirely meaning to be, "But I do not recall having the pleasure. Vera Parker, at your service."
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:18 am

Sacha had arrive quietly, wholly unnoticed by most. Who paid a random teenager much mind, after all? Some people recognized him, greeting him or giving him acknowledging nods, which he politely returned. Most did not. It was just as well. The fewer to recognize him, the fewer to want to speak to him. His persistent de-aged state clearly was not good for his humor.

He remained near the back, garbed in dress robes that were a very deep scarlet in color. As was his custom for public events, he wore the Durmstrang crest, clearly visible on his attire. Most people didn't seem to notice or care about that, either.

The man-turned-teen sighed. It was a happy occasion, after all; not one for brooding. The Minister - Kallie was getting married. Sacha's features softened a bit, becoming far less shut off. He would not spoil this occasion in any way, stuck as a teenager or not.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:58 am

Kait rolled her eyes at Julian, feeling like lots of eyes was rolled towards the direction of Julian. He didn't have a bad personality or anything, he was just.... well, so care free and confident. "Not sure if I want to go through Kallie's anger though," She mused, shifting her feet back and forth. Too much pent up energy to stay still. "I went through worse however." She nervously glanced at her scars, which she glamored for the occasion.

Yes, Kaitlen has been through worse.

"Isn't that the Durmstrang headmaster?" She mumbled, staring at Professor Rusnak. She had heard that the headmaster got.... de-aged. But she couldn't imagine him looking so young though. Everytime she paid attention to the man it was because she was in trouble. But that was back in her early years in Hogwarts.

Kait doubted the man even recognized her.

"You know," Kait glanced around, looking at everybody. "I wonder how many people are here, and how many actually know Kallie."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:32 am

He simply nodded in agreement, though he couldn't help but wonder if he'd ever actually seen Kallie angry. He supposed she felt the emotion, but she'd probably never shown it outwardly. Julian spared a quick glance in her direction, absentmindedly rubbing his arms. He knew how she felt. Somehow, he felt like he'd trade whatever his father could throw at him just not to ever have Kallie angry at him.

Following her gaze, Julian shrugged his shoulder. "Maybe, I've never actually met him, only heard of him, so I can't really say."

Though he had to admit, if that really was him, it was rather weird to look at someone as influential as the Highmaster and see someone his age.

"Well she's the Minister of Magic. Who doesn't know her?" He tossed a grin at Kait.

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:08 am

Her approach was silent, unnoticed by many, the simple black dress plain yet elegant. Her feet, clad in their soft hand made black leather boots, barely made a sound as she made her way through the crowd. Long black gloves that stretched to her elbows hid the bruises from training, and her hair - a sudden shock of white - was pulled back into a low bun. She looked... older, more accomplished, yet younger at the same time, and her training was not even complete yet.

"What kind of date doesn't even pick up his girl at the train station?" Karma teased lightly, slipping into the space beside Julian. "Would you believe me if I told you I walked the whole way here?" Technically she'd ran, but that was neither here nor there. She didn't mind, not really, but the small pangs of loneliness that shot through her every time she looked at a decoration were distracting, and so she kept her amber brown eyes on the people present.

There was definitely drama going on over near the bride's room, but she would go talk to Mini later, when something less gossip worthy was going on.

There was a flash of something red, and her eyes snapped to it, but it happened to just be someone's dress. Sadness seemed to drag her down, though completely devoid from her polite expression. She wouldn't even have time to go visit, would she? Master had only given her until six tomorrow morning, and getting back up the mountain was a near six hour affair, even with her speed.

Steeling herself not to study every dark haired boy in the room, she kept her focus on the two people around her, nodding to Julian's friend and squeezing his arm gently.

"I'm going to- go get some punch or something." She excused herself lamely, moving over toward the punch table. Her eyes on the ground, she didn't notice anyone until she had nearly run them over, only her honed senses stopping what had promised to be a nasty fall from happening. "Sorry." She said, turning to them. "I- uh. Yeah." She shrugged, shifting her weight, wondering whether to move on.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:27 am

"Talked to him a few times," Kait admitted, smirking. "One of the times, I blew up the kitchen when nobody was around. Caused a bit of mess -I would know, since I had to pick it up. He wasn't too happy." She shrugged, and turned her gaze away from the De-aged man.

Kait eyed the girls boots as she suddenly appeared, talking to Julian. "Hey," She greeted, her eyebrows rising. The ex-Hrabrost watched the girl walk away, a frown creeping upon her lips. Kait glanced at Julian. "Anything wrong with her?" Kaitlen asked concerned.

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:22 am

He turned at the sound of the familiar voice, grinning at the sight of Karma. "I never I was going to be a good date, you know." Giving his head a small shake at her white locks - was everyone dying their hair these days? - he let out a small laugh. "Well, seeing as this is the Karma Black we're talking about, I think I would believe it."

His grin only brightened, and he reached over to ruffle her hair fondly, offering a swift introduction of the two girls.

"Alright," he said, his tone curious as he watched her, tilting his head slightly. Waving to her as she went, he glanced back at Kait.

Letting out a little laugh, he shook his head. "You really are nuts, you know that?

"I don't think so." He blinked, glancing back after Karma, but she'd been lost in the crowd. "I mean, I guess she's been busy, but I don't think there's anything wrong."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:37 am