Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Little Raven [Aquila/Cepheus]

Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Little Raven [Aquila/Cepheus] Empty Little Raven [Aquila/Cepheus]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:56 pm

[Not sure whether to add the healers name in, but yeah.]

Cepheus sighed and moved a chair next to his little brothers bed. He had tried all the healing charms he knew (which was only one for small cuts, to be fair) and still wasn't good enough at potions to administer them himself, so now he had to wait for the madam of the hospital wing.

The metamorphmagus shuffled closer to his brother and began to run his fingers through the younger boys hair. He knew, one day, Aquila was going to be the death of him whether it be murder, shock or fear.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Little Raven [Aquila/Cepheus] Empty Re: Little Raven [Aquila/Cepheus]

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Aquila murmured contently as he snuggled into the bed; it was nice, though now that he was actually somewhere where he could possible sleep - with you know some comfort - he was finding that he was less tired than he had been.

He was slowly pulling his way out of unconsciousness when he felt someone start to run there hands through his hair. He didn't need to open his eyes to know it was Ceph; he also knew that his brother was still upset if he was stroking his hair.

"You know," he murmured, still sleepily but much more alert than any of the things he said in the last few minutes, "if you don't want me to sleep, that really isn't the best way to go about it."

He smirked but refused to open his eyes. He liked where he was for the moment.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Cepheus chuckled slightly, but didn't stop his movement.

"I don't think I care right now," He muttered, letting out a long sigh. "I think it's just so I know that you're still alive right now. You're scaring me too much, Aqui. Really." Rolling his eyes at his brother, he placed his feet up on his chair and rested his chin on his knees.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:09 am

Aquila sighed and snuggled into the sheets for another moment, before his brain actually let his brother's words sink into his consense.

He felt like groaning; only Ceph could get him to feel sorry for doing stuff he didn't want to feel sorry for. No Aquila didn't have his own voice of reason - he had a brother.

He shifted until he was facing his brother, and finally opened his eyes.

"You scare too easily you know that?" he commented after a moment, his voice soft. He gave him a little smirk, "You really aren't going to be able to get rid of me that quickly. I plan to be bothering you for many many years."

Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Cepheus hummed and thought about where he could get some water in the hospital wing. He wasn't in here much, so he wouldn't exactly know. One thing was for sure, if someone has a concussion, it's better to wake them up and give them some water if they fall asleep.

Letting out a choked laugh, he carried on with the motions of his fingers through his brothers hair.

"I'm not sure whether I should be happy or dismayed about that," He finally said, grinning crookedly at his brother. "And I'm sure it'll be the same. I'll be like fungi, annoying but I still stick around until you finally kill me off."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Aquila smirked slightly, "Dismayed, you should definitely be dismayed."

"That," he made face before smiling slightly, "is just a lovely analogy; I'm really thankful for the image you just put in my head."

He fidgeted slightly, becoming antsy at being in one place now that some of his energy had come back. He really didn't like confined spaces... or staying in spot for too long.

The hospital wing was becoming both of them.

As often when he couldn't let his body wander, his mind took over for him, and apparently on this evening Aquila's mind was going to head for serious pastures.

"Honestly Ceph... I can't say I'm promising to be..." he bit his lip not entirely sure what word he wanted to use. 'Careful' was on the tip of his tongue, but his brain was stopping him, saying it wasn't quite right, "I can't quite help being reckless at times... but dying really isn't on my list of things to do anytime soon."

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:08 pm

Bloom walked into the hospital wing she wanted it to be empty it was important that she accessed the medical files in private, but she saw to boys were there. She stared at them viciously " Get now!!" Bloom yelled, she pulled out her wand and pointed it at the boys, " I said get out, I warn you im not stranger to using the Cruciatus Curse"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:02 pm

"I will be then," Cepheus nodded sagely. "Dismay.." He sighed faux-sadly.

"You're welcome," He grinned at him, thankful he actually wasn't a mushroom.

"It better not be," Cepheus sniffed, smiling over his brother. "Wouldn't be very happy if you did plan to do it." He hummed lightly and turned to see the door open and raised an eyebrow at her telling them to get out.

Cepheus scowled instead.

"I'm sorry, but I thought this was the Hospital Wing where people come when they are injured, not for injuries to be caused!" He growled, waving his hands about.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:25 am

Bloom glared at the Hufflepuff boy, " Well i need to do something in here, so for now it means you get out, this is your last warning" Bloom strolled over to the boy in the bed, and pointed her wand at him " Do you really want your little friend suffer becuase of your rudeness?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:49 am

Aquila glanced at the wand at him and let out a nervous laugh, "It just ain't my night, is it?"

"Technically, your demanding of leaving was rude first," spewed out of his mouth before he really let himself think about it, then he glanced at the wand again, "But you know..."

He pulled himself up and made a move to get out of the bed, "I was tired of the Hospital Wing anyways."

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:56 am

Bloom glared over at the boy " Your quite cheeky, you must think im joking" a smiled appeared across her " Crucio!!" she yelled the Ravenclaw boy fell to the ground screaming and rolling around in agony, Bloom looked over at the Hufflepuff " Hmm, looks like im not" still with an evil smile on her face
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Cepheus growled and pulled out his own wand. "Stupefy!" He called angrily, jerking his wand in Blooms direction, hoping to distract her for at least a moment. "This isn't Durmstrang, stupid bitch. Why the hell are you here, anyway? You don't work here, nor are you a student."

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Bloom was flung across the room this broke her focus, meaning the crucio curse was broken freeing the Ravenclaw boy. She quickly got up. and stormed over to the Hufflepuff boy, her eyes were wild with anger, she pushed her wand into his ear.

" I was personally invited here" Bloom said, she didnt want to reveal that she broke into Hogwarts with the help of a current Slytherin student. " Now you've got two options, either I cast serpensortia into your ear, then i track down your parents and rip out their intestines and wear them as belts, or you shut your mouth and you and your little friend get out of here like i asked you"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Cepheus pushed his own wand against her stomach.

"Don't bullshit me. You were not invited here. I think the Headmaster would have told us if he had a crazy woman walking around the school. So you get out or I will Sectumsempra your arse." He growled. "Go ahead. Go to my parents. Do whatever you want to them. I don't like them so you would be doing me a favour."

[[I should have mentioned this before, but the title says [Aquila/Cepheus], which means it's only supposed to be between the two of us with no one else joining in. Well, this did make it more interesting, but oh well.]]

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:36 am

Bloom withdrew her wand, from the boys ear, she stared at him for a while " Fine, I'll just find somewhere else to go" Bloom glared over at the Ravenclaw boy who was now resting on the bed

She then turned to face the Hufflepuff boy " This place probably wouldn't be suitable anyway, espically with filth like you hanging around" Bloom said viciously

Bloom than spat on the boy's face. And casully walked to towards the exit with a smirk across her face

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:48 pm