Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Brewing Amortentia

Brewing Amortentia Empty Brewing Amortentia

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:38 am

Miles walked into Moaning Myrtles bathroom, he sat down on the floor and starting taking the equipment needed out from his satchal, he placed the ingridients out neatly and set the caldron up. He then waited for the Gryffindor girl to arrive
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Brewing Amortentia Empty Re: Brewing Amortentia

Post by Train Reid Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:29 am

Feeling rather energized, Zayden ambled towards Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom. The place where Miles and her, planned to brew the most powerful love potion in existence, Amortentia.

Before entering, she glanced on both sides, just to make sure no one else was there. After all, they're brewing something powerful and if they were caught, who knows, maybe they'll get expelled.

"Sorry, I took so long.", she grinned as she slowly closed the door.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:56 am

Miles heard footsteps walking towards him, he paused and and looked over to see who it was, it was the Gryffindor girl she apolozied for being late. Miles smiled " Thats ok, your not that late" he then reached into his satchal and pulled out a vile containing a potion, "Here my mother gave it to me when i first began here, she is qutie skilled in making potion. It's Felix Felicis, also known as liquid luck you might have heard of it. Consider it a thank you present for the risks you've taken to help me"
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:58 pm

"I appreciate it but.... I can't. Besides, I wasn't taking any charges. You must keep it. You'll never know, you might need it someday.", Zayden smiled back cheerfully. "Let's get started, shall we? And... oh.. I brought some ingredients with me... In case we've ran out."
    She then, pulled out the ingredients slowly from her satchel.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Brewing Amortentia Empty miles

Post by Vincent Furtell Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Vincent stood at moaning murtles bathroom door, thinking only a few thoughts... I need to get better at potions, and who better than my fellow ravenclaw miles. He told me he was coming to make armortentia so while he stood at the door he took a deep breath and knocked three times, paused and knocked again... waiting eagerly for an answer

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Miles heard a knocking at the door, a pulse of fear rushed through him. He got up quickly and walked over to the door, and slowly opened it. He was greeted by Vincent, a first year boy knew well from Ravenclaw. " Aw Vince, thank god i thought u were a professor, come in that Gryffindor girl is here, we're just about to start"
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Brewing Amortentia Empty Amortentia

Post by Shaun Moody Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Shaun saw a student standing in front of the second floor girls' bathroom, or popularly known as Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom.
    What is he doing here? Must be upto something. He's not a follower of rules himself. But sometimes things tend to get out of hand,
    He disillusioned himself and stood behind him soundlessly.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Zayden stood up, alarmed, thinking that a professor might have known what they have been up to but thankfully, it wasn't. It was just a friend of Miles but somehow, something was different. It seemed like there was someone else, considering that there were two shadows instead of just one.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Miles stand back down, and looked over at the Gryffindor girl, "Hey never did catch your name" but as he said it Miles saw that the girl was distracted by something and didnt appear to hear him " Is something wrong?" Miles asked
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:04 am

He could sense the strange stare of the gryffindor girl on him, he said quickly
    "if I'm not welcome. I can be taught at a different time" there was some tension in the room as he waited for an answer, whether it be good or bad.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:01 am

"What??. Oh, I... I'm sorry. I thought I saw..... something.", Zayden shrugged, as she turned to the ravenclaw boy, smiling. "No.. Ah, no.. I'm sorry. . . . Let's just forget about that, okay?"

Man . . This could be bad. I'm certain, I saw something. Could it be...?, she thought.

Last edited by Zayden Kayleigh Reid on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:43 am

Miles looked at the Gryffindor girl, still very confused. ".... Right, anyway" Miles opened his potion book and read through the instructions " Ok Vincent here are the Ashwinder eggs, place them into the caldron, make sure the heat isnt to high or they will over heat" Miles noticed some familar writing next to instruction, it was the writing of the Gryffindor girl, he must had accidently picked up her copy of Potions for Modern Day Wizardy. " Oh this must be your book" he looked over at the Gryffindor girl and smiled "Your not says. be sure to place the eggs in the middle of the caldron, whys that?"
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:40 am

Confused beyond belief, vince grabbed the eggs and looking hesitantly at the gryffindor girl.. trying to. Be polite he said warmly "sorry i didnt catch your name" he whispered to miles while still smiling at the girl "as embarrassing as this is what is armortentia?" Hoping the girl didn't hear him he waited with eggs in hand.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Miles looked over at Vincent, he couldn't believe he was in Ravenclaw, Miles rolled his eyes and whispered back " It's considered to be the most powerful love potion in the world, it causes powerful infatuation or obession in the drinker"
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 am

"Long Story.", Zayden smiled at Miles, as she turned to the ravenclaw boy and whispered,"Me neither but for now, I think I'll keep it a secret." Before she gathered the ingredients, she caught herself staring at the door again. She knew, it wasn't just her imagination. It's beyond the bounds of possibility for a person to have two shadows, wouldn't it?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:31 am

Miles noticed that the Gryffindor girl was still distracted, hmm well his father did mention that Gryffindor's were odd in nature but Miles never thought much of it. " So Vincent, place the eggs in the caldron once they thaw out take them out" Miles continued to read the instructions, it said they need to chop Levisticum officinale finely and place into caldron. He looked at the ingridents which he laid out, he couldn't see Levisticum officinale. From his reserach he knew this was a very important ingrident because it caused the brain to swell, hence causing delusions, Miles went through his satchal, it wasn't there he must have forgetten it, he couldn't believe it

He looked over at the Griffindor girl, " Um... you wouldn't have brought Levisticum officinal would you" Miles went red with embrassment for forgetting such an important ingrident
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:38 am

Trying to hide his reddened cheeks Vincent grabbed the potions book and read contently, following the girls notes. And doing exactly as they said he placed the eggs in the centre and noticed how the gryffindor stared at the door he too felt something strange when he walked in... but was interrupted by miles he turned and concentrated on his fellow ravenclaw , what was that ingredient could he get. It? To make up for his stupidity? So he asked "if you don't I can try and get it, if so where?"

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Miles looked through his satchal once more, but it wasn't there. " Oh it's ok Vince, it must be up in the dorms, don't worry I'll just quickly go up there now" Miles got up and quickly began walking towards the door, on his way to the door he hit something "Ouch, What was that?" Miles was confused there was nothing he could possible run into, it was strange though it didnt feel like something solid, it kinda felt like.... a body
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 pm

"Levisticum officinal?", Zayden uttered in confusion, as she tried to read the ingredients once more.

Amortentia

Ingredients:
    1 Ashwinder Egg
    7 Rose thorns
    pinch of Dried Peppermint
    1 scope of crushed Moonstone powder
    4 petals of a Belladonna flower

. . . . . . . . .

I must have missed that one . .<smiles>. . but somehow I don't recall ever confronting with that ingredient. Oh well. . .
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Brewing Amortentia Empty Amortentia

Post by Shaun Moody Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:34 pm

Shaun stopped stopped Miles by his shoulder and lifted the charm from himself.
    (OOC: You dodn't really think you could find a teacher if he doesn't want to be found, do you?)

"Which years do you belong to, may I ask Mr. Bloxam, Mr Furtell and Ms. Reid? Do you think yourselves above the educational systems,hmm? Brewing Amortentia in a damp bathroom which has a nasty reputation of overflowing any moment? Who do you intend to make fall in love with you?"
    Shaun asked crossing his arms. Playing pranks was one thing and endangering lives like it was all an adventure was another.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:47 pm

Miles froze, as Professor Moody appeared, "Im a first year sir" Miles said nerously, "This is all my fault, I convinced the others to help, please don't punish them" Miles looked at Professor Moody anxiously
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Brewing Amortentia Empty Amotentia

Post by Shaun Moody Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:44 pm

Shaun rubbed his temple in frustration.
    This boy reminded him too much of himself.
    'Twenty points from each of you. You, Mr. Bloxam, will report to my office after dinner to serve your detention.' He meant to be angry, but his voice came out soft. He waved his hand and vanished the potion and the ingredients, then turned to leave the toilet.
    'Hope you'll enjoy a chat with Myrtle.' he waved at the ghost and left.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:00 pm

"But...", Zayden muttered, as Professor Moody left. She then, turned to Miles and said,". . . It was my fault, too. . . I shouldn't have just . . . I've got to tell Professor."
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:48 pm

"oh man, I feel so bad" had he ruined his chances of learning potions with miles? "do u want me to come aswell?" Her turned to the Reid girl and said "im sorry if I ruined everything" gaining his composure he stood and watched what the other two did.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:31 pm

Miles looked down in disappointment he couldn't believe that he'd got his first dention. He looked over at the Gryffindor girl, " No it's ok, i mean i should have never asked you to help me, i guess my quest for knowledge went to far" Miles looked over at Vincent, " See you up in the common room later Vince" Miles then continued to walk out of Moaning Myrtles bathroom

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:47 pm