Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Bringing back Memories

Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Bringing back Memories Empty Bringing back Memories

Post by Vincent Furtell Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Vince wandered to the lake his mind floating back to his days in Venice walking along the canals that filled the city, he reached the edge of the lake and pulling his wand out of his pocket he raised it above his head and said in a load voice "Aquatumoveo" his wand shone a bright blue and faded, he placed it back in his pocket and proudly stepped onto the surface of the water.
    He jogged to the centre of the lake and began skating in circles as if the cool water were ice, he spun quickly then stopped and sat down, he thought back to home and admired the view from the centre of the lake. watching the fish swim underneath him.

Bringing back Memories Empty Re: Bringing back Memories

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:10 am

Miles looked up from his really his charms book and not noticed someone sitting in the middle of the lake their back was facing Miles, Hmp how prentious, well we'll see how they handle this, Miles pulled out his wand and looked over at an area where there was so small rocks "Oppugno" Miles said swiftly. Instantly the small rocks levitated then went speeding towards the person sitting in the middle of the lake like a group bullets fired from a machine gun
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Bringing back Memories Empty Retaliation

Post by Vincent Furtell Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:10 am

The water was gorgeous as every movement was something from another world, he heard the casting of a spell and while standing he swivelled on his heels, he saw the speeding rocks and reached for his wand attempting to pull it out. His wand had gotten caught on his jacket pocket he fell backward onto the water surface 'thank god he had cast that spell' the rocks wizzed pass his face and one grazed his cheek. Quickly jumping back up with his wand now at the ready he yelled
    "What the hell!" Eyeing off Miles he then felt the cut on his face and after covering it with his hand he began to laugh
    "Your lucky my wand was stuck, good job though, not many people catch me of guard so thumbs up to you"
    Vincent walked over to Miles but still staying on the water he said happily, while stepping nibbling from foot to foot
    "what do you think, it's pretty cool, walking on water"

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:33 am

Ingrid was walking, well, trying to walk down by the lake and she had thought that maybe she could try to dip her feet in it today but as she got there she saw to boy seemingly having a fight and one of them looked like he was hurt.

Squeaking softly she ran behind a nearby tree and hid there, poking her head out to see if they were still fighting and if there was anything that she needed to doge or run away from coming her way.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:23 pm

He heard a noice by the tree line, pointing his wand at the trees and vincent yelled
    "who is there! Come out now" calming himself he continued, "sorry if ur a student I wont hurt u, u just startled me"

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:18 am

As the boy turned around to see had cast the spell, Miles suddenly realised it was Vincent, while he had manged to dodge most of the rocks one had graized him against his cheek

Vincent walked over to Miles saying how cool it was to be walking on water
    " Well im impressed, and im so sorry i didn't realize it was you" Miles looked down ashamed that he had accidently attacked his friend

" So what charms this?" Miles said gesturing to the water, but then Vincent pulled out his wand pointing it towards the tree line yelling who was there

Miles looked over at the tree's then back at Vincent

" Vince i dont see anything, you sure you haven't been sneaking some of your fathers fire whiskey" Miles smirked at Vincent
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:31 am

Laughing overly loud, Vincent's face began to redden as he returned his wand to his more accessible jean pocket,
    "Sorry, you got me all energised and paranoid... I'm just over exaggerating"

"It's the aquamoveo charm, it's really cool... not to sound to big headed but my family actually developed this spell"
    "Is it that charms book?"
    Vincent still standing realising his still bleeding face, pointed his wand at his face and quietly said 'Episky' and as the small cut healed he returned his wand to his pocket and splashed water on his face and while washing the blood off he sat down still on the surface of the water.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:06 am

When one of the boys, Vincent she guesses pointed his wand at her Ingrid squeaked again and walked around to the front of the tree, looking at the two boys shyly when she came around to face the lake.

"H-hello."

She said shyly, looking at her feet, hoping that her scarred limbs and bandaged legs wouldn't put them off talking to her she lifted her head back up and smiled softly.

"I am zorry to disturb you." Ingrid said, with her accent coming through
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:11 am

"Woooow" walking over to the shy girl, Vincent thought iI knew I heard something [i] he transfered that thought onto a look which he gave miles. "what happened to you?" Sounding as sincere as possible.
    "my family is extremely famous for its healing capabilities, can I help?"

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:57 am

Vincent explained to Miles that it was a charm his family had developed, " Haha, so another thing your family is famous for" Miles said with a smirk, Miles quickly opened his charms book and began flipping through the pages to see if Vincent's charm was in there

Miles was suddenly interupted by a girl emerging from the trees, he looked over at her, she had scathes and bandages on her legs, Miles had a disgusted look on his face. Vincent offered to help heal her, Miles rolled his eyes god he's so trusting, we don't who she is and what she's capable of Miles thought to himself

" And exactly who are you?" Miles said coldly with his eyes firmly fixed on the girl

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:09 am

Ingrid looked at the two boys and she felt herself blushing softly, she didn't like being around people because they were often horrible to her about the way that she looked, and it was for this reason that she felt herself beginning to cry, the first thing out of that boys mouth was what happened to her....

"I...I'm fine, I'm sorry...it's clear that you don't want me here, so I'll go..."

She smiled softly at the boy who had tried to help her and blinked softly at the one who seemed to think she was some sort of devil and turned around to walk off, crying softly.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:27 am

Miles watched the girl slowly walk off, he then turned over to face Vincent " Well thank god she left" Miles looked down at his watch, " Oh Vince i gotta go, im meeting October at the Three Broomsticks"

Miles put his charms book into his satchal and began walking away, he paused and looked over at the girl walking away, he looked over at Vincent

" Watch that one, if you ask me she one ingrident short of a potion" Miles laughed then continued to walk up the bank

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:33 am

Ingrid couldn't help but hear what the boy said as he walked off, she frowned and sat down not too far away from where she presumed the other boy still was, she couldn't understand it, the boy didn't even know her, and already he was being cruel to her, hugging her knees to her chest Ingrid looked at the ring that her grandfather had given her, it was used to cloak the scars that she had, and she put it on, now at least she wouldn't be thought of as a freak.

She hoped one day she would meet that boy again, and he would feel bad, he would feel bad for how horrible he had been to her because she was going to get through this, even though she suffered from necrosis, where you limbs die and have to be amputated hence the scars on her limbs where they had to be taken from her, Ingrid would find him one day and show him how wrong he was about her.

"Zat...is just so...unfair...." Ingrid whispered softly "Why do I have to go through zis...and zen, people still treat me so badly...?"
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:20 am

"okay miles have fun with October" Vincent joked, as miles left vincents face dropped and he followed where the girl had gone... he found her curled up her scars weren't visible
    Sitting next to her he said softly "my name is Vincent furtell, I'm in ravenclaw... what's your name? And I apologise for miles, he was completely out of line..." he stood up and held his hand out to her " what's your name?" Putting on his most formal voice Vincent said "if you wouldn't mind m'lady would you like to come for a walk?"

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:53 pm

Ingrid looked up at the boy as he came over to her and she almost glared at him but she decided that she wasn't going to make him out as the bad guy, he had only tried to help after all, it was his friend who had been the douche.

"Uhm...hi..."

She said shyly, now completely self concious and she tried not to speak more than she needed to. Biting her lip she continued to look at the floor, not feeling up to making eye contact or trying to put up the illusion that she wasn't hurt when she was.

"It's very nice to meet you Vincent, I'm Ingrid, Ingrid Valenska. I'm in Ravenclaw too..."

Finally Ingrid managed to draw her head up from the grass and look into Vincents eyes, as he apologised for his friend she smiled serenely.

"I vas not your fault, but, zank you...a valk? Uhm...I'm not very good at valking but...okay."

With that Ingrid tried to unfurl her stiff joints and stand up to walk.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Vincent smiled and while he hooked arms with ingrid he said
    "well ingrid it is an absolute pleasure to meet you... let me show you something that always cheers me up"
    He lead her slowly to the lake and gently and silently pulled his wand out and said "do you trust me?" Looking deep into ingrids eyes

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Ingrid looked deep into Vincents eyes as he linked arms with her, the contact of skin on skin making her feel slightly tingly as she wasn't quite used to it just yet.

"It's very sweet of you. To try and cheer me up..."

Squeezing his arm softly as she lost balance for a moment Ingrid smiled shyly, a little embarrassed at her slip up.

"Y-yes...I do..."

Ingrid said calmly glancing from Vincent to his wand and back into his eyes.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:18 am

He raised his wand over ingrids head and said 'aquatomoveo' and after his wand dimmed he returned to his pocket and took ingrids hand... come with me onto the water

He stood first on the water. Before waiting for ingrids to folloe he assured her it was safe by jumping and smiling... he then bowed slightly and offered his hand to her.
    "come with me ingrid, the water is fine" he chuckled

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:56 am

Gingerly she took Vincent's hand in her own as she walked onto the lake, it was something that was totally new to her and she didn't know if she was going to be able to do it was well as Vincent, maybe she would fall through.

"If you are sure..." she whispered

Ingrid stood on the lakes surface, smiling softly and she pressed down on the water as hard as she could.

"Zis is zimply amazing! How did you manage to do zis? Do you learn it in school?"
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:28 pm

My family developed it when we lived in venice

He said while gently leading ingrids across and around the lake

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:41 am

Ingrid smiled, so she wasn't the only one who had come from another country, it was quite refreshing to know that she wasn't alone.

"How vas Italy? I have heard it's very beautiful zere?"

Still feeling quite surreal as she walked across the lake Ingrid laughed softly.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:35 pm

"Italy was and still is the most gorgeous place I have ever lived, it's almost impossible to explain how gorgeous the colours and smells and the architecture is absolutely amazing... So whoever told you it was beautiful, was right" he smiled and continued to lead Ingrid around the lake pointing at fish that swum underfoot.
    "If you get too tired or sore just tell me okay" he said

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:37 am

The way that Vincent spoke of Italy reminded her about how she thought of her homeland, although nothing like Italy it was wonderful in it's own way, but his enthusiasm infected her, wanting to know more.

"It certainly sounds it! You mentioned the food, what did you like to eat there?"

Nodding her head Ingrid carefully tilted herself to see the fish.

"It could never get old, this feeling, don't you think?"
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:47 am

He couldn't help but smile whenever Ingrid spoke, she had quite an adorable accent
    "I love anything with pasta, typical Italian much" he chuckled
    She looked like she was having fun
    "This feeling, I have done it a million times and it never gets old"
    " I always feel calm and happy whenever I do it"
    "How rude of me, where are you from"

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:48 am

Ingrid smiled slightly as Vincent told her that his favourite food was pasta, Ingrid had never really had much choice in what she ate but she did like ravioli when she could have it, it was one of her favourites.

"Pasta iz nice, I have only had ravioli zough...I vanted to try zat lasagne but never had zee chance."

Looking down at her feet then back up at Vincent Ingrid couldn't help but feel that calm sensation that he was talking about, it was so lovely.

"Maybe you'll have to teach me zis charm, it's an addictive veeling."

A soft blush crept across Ingrids cheeks and she rubbed her arm slowly: "I am from Russia, I moved here a vew veeks ago. Sorry about zee accent."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:56 am