Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

graveyard memories

Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

graveyard memories Empty graveyard memories

Post by Lila Cosgrove Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:34 pm

It had been awhile since Lila had seen Hunter. After all, the young boy was stationed far away from her; but Sweden and Finland had been good for her. Smiling slightly, she ordered firewhisky and waited for the boy.

I swear, she thought as she took a swing of her drink. If he's late, he's going to be in so much trouble.
    Hunter Gabriel
    Hunter Gabriel
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

graveyard memories Empty Re: graveyard memories

Post by Hunter Gabriel Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Hunter walked into the pub, uncharacteristically happy, glad to be seeing Lila again. It had seemed like she had been gone forever, and he didn't know how much longer he could cope with Mav's stupid jokes. At least when Lila was there it was easier to ignore him.

He grinned seeing her at the bar. "Didn't you order me a drink?" he asked, embracing her in a hug.
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Lila grinned when she saw the Hunter and before hugging back, she ordered another drink for herself. Firewhisky was starting to become a small habit for her for when it came to situations like these... or difficult situations. Their master's funeral was only a few days but she did her best to keep herself in high spirits. Mav was doing it quite well so why shouldn't she? "Well, why order you a drink when you can do it yourself?" Lila laughed but proceeded to ordering him firewhisky.

She gave him a small smile, deciding not to bring up the death any time soon, "So, how you been? How's your station? How's the baby of the group holding up?" She teased at the end.
    Hunter Gabriel
    Hunter Gabriel
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Hunter Gabriel Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Hunter gave a half smile and placed himself into a chair next to his comrade. Unlike the girl, he waved away a drink, wanting to stay sharp for the days ahead. Now, his high feelings were disappearing to make way for a familiar low.

"Me?" His unusual mood swings had been caused by lack of sleep and the rolling night terrors he recently encountered. He could never tell Lila, of course. The baby of the group had always taken shit from everyone else. This time he had to hold his old ground and man up, despite the ache in his head. "I'm alright, I suppose,

"The stations been quiet. Few hits here and there, but nothing I couldn't handle," he gave his shoulders a roll, trying to sense a familiar ache, "Got hurt a month or two ago, but I'm fine now. Now it's just damn boring,"

He leaned forward on to the bar with a dazed gaze, "And how's the slut of the group doing?"
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:34 am

"Geez, one drink won't kill you kid," Lil teased with a small smirk as he refused it. "Ever had a little thing called fun? It seems like you could use it for tonight."

Looking at him carefully, inspecting his features. "I'm going to pretend that you're alright considering I doubt you'd want to talk about it," she said moved the drink up to her lips to drink from it. "But if you want to, I'm all ears."

"Boring, that's lame," she said as she sat up. "Hurt? Care to explain what happened to you are you going to decide against telling me too?" Lila asked curiously. She was quite worried about it, considering that 'alright' and 'I suppose' didn't look 'alright.'

"I'm not a slut," she said and shot him a glare; however, as the glare turned into an impish glint and the evil smirk on her lips came to be on her lips. "Just because I don't have to pay to get laid, doesn't mean you have to take it out on me, kid. Work on your social skill and learn how to flirt, and you don't have to pay strippers," she teased.
    Hunter Gabriel
    Hunter Gabriel
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Hunter Gabriel Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:14 am

Hunter gave a half smirk before reaching over and stealing Lila's drink. "Well, since you insist," he answered coyly before downing half the glass. He handed it back to her with a troublesome glint in his eye.

"I've already decided not to tell you," he answered quickly, "It happened. It's done. I am completely fine, okay?" He rested his elbows on the bar, "You worry more than my Mum used to. If you're worried, I'll show you the scar,"

A unusual chuckle passed his lips as he leaned back again. "Strippers don't sleep with you, Lil. All you do is watch," he shrugged, "What if I like going to places? Don't have a girlfriend, so it doesn't matter,"
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:00 am

"Well fuck you then," she growled as he drank half of it. She handed the drink to him. Ordering herself another drink, Lila looked at him with an annoyed look, "What I mean was for you to order yourself your own drink and because I am so amazing, I'll pay for it." Quickly thinking it over, she added that he shouldn't go overboard.

Rolling her eyes, Lila shrugged, "Well alright then. Let's see the scar mister."

"Ew gross. Why pay to watch a woman that won't sleep with you?" She replied as she made a face of disgust when her drink arrived. "So basically, you're paying a woman to strip in front of you and then you go home and do the rest with your hand? That seems like a waste of money, if you ask me."

She mused for a little, leaning back into the seat a little as she crossed her arms and looked at Hunter closely. "Hmm," she said with a smirk forming on her lips. "Maybe I should take it upon myself to find you a nice girl."
    Hunter Gabriel
    Hunter Gabriel
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Hunter Gabriel Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:09 am

The younger man raised a brow at Lila's generosity before downing the remnants of his drink. As long as she was paying, he'd be drinking. And "going overboard" wouldn't be a problem. He could hold his liquor with the best of them.

Hunter sputtered slightly at her request. "Whoa. Right here? In the pub? Sorry, but my shirt's staying on," he reached across the table again and grabbed her drink with a serious face, "It's not bad,

"Doing anymore than that is prostitution, dear. It's frowned upon in many countries," his voice grew quieter, almost ashamed, "And maybe I like to watch. Maybe I don't want a girlfriend,"
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:31 am

Rolling her eyes, she watched him finish his drink. "And not going over board, I mean by don't go overboard with ordering. I'm not as rich as I sometimes wish I could be," she joked as she eyed the bartender. "But if he's willing to give me the drinks for free, I'm all up for you drinking."

"Jesus, it's not like I'm asking you to take off your trousers off in front of the entire pub," she rolled her eyes at his reaction as she snatched her new drink away from him. "Nor I'm asking you to stand bare naked in front of them. Paws off my drink, as well. Order you own."

Rolling her eyes, she took a drink from her glass, "And since when do you care about what's frowned upon other countries?" Scoffing playfully, she teased him slightly and elbowed him, "Oh you know you want a girlfriend."
    Hunter Gabriel
    Hunter Gabriel
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Hunter Gabriel Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Hunter rolled his eyes and snatched her drink from her hands, prepared for her nagging. He leaned back on his chair and sighed lowly to catch the attention of the bartender.

"Lila, sis', I'm so sorry that your boyfriend left you!" he said loudly, catching the ears of many men in the bar, "I'd pay for your drinks, but I'm a little low right now."

The man leaned back in to the table and dropped his voice again, smirk on his face. "Someone will send over drinks," Then he stood up and placed the drink down deliberately before turning. Then, he peeled off his shirt half way to show a thick, deep scar running across his shoulder. It was almost cavern like in depth, the large white scar rising up in it's center.

"Happy now?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:40 pm