Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Where in the world am I

Where in the world am I  Empty Where in the world am I

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Just wandering around was getting boring so Josh decided to enter the nearest building not knowing what it was or where he was. He had no parent's with him but that was usual for him since he was the scum of the family he knew he did not belong he was to different for one he could do things that he could not explain and another he had different taste in almost every area.

Finding an empty table he sat down and just looked around there was nothing for him he was alone in the world. And was preparing to go to Hogwarts at least that is what the owl mentioned where he was suppose to go in the fall.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Where in the world am I  Empty Re: Where in the world am I

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Nova entered the building that catch her eye on her way home. She came in and saw a small boy sitting at a table. He looked sad so she approached him.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Seeing a girl over his shoulder heading over to him Josh leaned against his chair and wondered if she really wanted to talk to him or was just passing by what ever the case he did not care he kind of preferred to be alone though he did want someone to talk to.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Ovvie stopped in front of him.
    She became insecure and kind of paused.
    Breathing in deeply, she sat on the chair beside him.
    "Hi I'm Nova", she started cheerfully. "But you can call me Ovvie if you like."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Letting a small smile creep across his face for he was no longer alone and he liked that for some reason.

"Hi my name is Joshua or just Josh." Sighing talking was hard for him since he had never had much experience with having a conversation other than having someone yelling at him if you could call those conversations.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:19 pm

She understood the look on his face. She wore that same expression after every conversation with her mother.
    "If I may ask, what are you doing here?", she said softly.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:25 pm

"Honestly I have no idea. All I know is I do not want to be with my family so I got up and started walking and some how ended up over here." He did not feel like it was right to mention that he was adopted but if the need for it arose he would tell her. For now it was his secret and he still had no idea Where or what Hogwarts was.

"Um may I ask you something?" Since she seemed like she was not going to leave he might as well ask her if she knew about Hogwarts.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:34 pm

To the first part, Ovvie had nothing to say, she just made a sad expression.
    Realizing he is going to ask her something, Ovvie nodded for approval.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:41 pm

"Do you know anything about Hogwarts?"

It may seem like a strange question but he honestly wanted to know something about this mysterious place he got a letter from which arrived very mysteriously to his window sill in the middle of a night he only knew that it was delivered at that time because he heard a strange noise.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Ovvie looked worried. She gave him a "not now, not here" look. This is a dangerous world to talk about that, and this is a dangerous place for a muggleborn.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Muggleborn? Was he a muggleborn it was true that he nothing of this place or the strange people who appeared as if by magic. But he also knew nothing about his birth parents only the fact that he was adopted and had been raised since birth.

"Alright another time maybe."
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:54 pm

"You are a muggleborn, aren't you?", she blurted out in honest amazement, a little too loud.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:00 pm

"Um I don't know you see I am adopted into a family that I guess you would call muggles... Who now look down at me with disdain because they do not understand who I am or how I do some of the things I do. I don't how I do a lot of things."

Suddenly a man appeared and approached them he studied Josh and placed a hand on the boys shoulder before whispering in his ear something that he was longing to here it was. "I am your father." And then he was gone and Josh felt alone again.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:14 pm

The man came out of nowhere and left a moment after that.
    Ovvie heard something that sounded like father and she closely watched the boys expression.
    She wanted to protect him, maybe because he was so young and fragile, maybe because he had the name of her favourite brother.
    "You can come with me", she said without even thinking about it. "I know my dad wouldn't mind."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Finally someone who seems to care who he is. Josh really did not know if he would want to go with her but he knew that he did not want to return to his so called home. What he really wanted to do was go looking for the man who said he was his father.

"Okay I guess I would not mind going with you."
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:25 pm

"Will your... well parents worry about you?", a question emerged to her head.
    "And that guy, what did he want?"
    It came to her that maybe she should lay of with so many questions. She stood up and gave her hand to him.
    She wondered if he is going to take it.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Josh looked at her hand before sighing and taking it was something he could do. Standing up slowly still holding her hand it felt weird to hold the girl's hand but he kind of liked it but he would not put hope that there would be anything except friendship between them because he was just not interested in girls at least he did not think so.

"My parents won't worry about me. And I do not know what that guy wanted he just said something that I wanted to hear for a long time now."
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:52 am

Nova felt very sorry for this young fella. She had to help him, it was in her nature to do so.
    "I have an older brother called Joshua, you know. He is gay, and he is my fav brother."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:08 am