Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Meeting For the First Time (ALL ORDER MEMBERS)

Meeting For the First Time (ALL ORDER MEMBERS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting For the First Time (ALL ORDER MEMBERS)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Aurelia, for once, was actually quite shocked and hurt by the shameful way that Jack was acting so much that she took out her knife and sent it whizzing by his ear, snarling at him in a way that have scared most men.

"Control your fucking hormones or get the hell out."

She pointed towards the door.

Sighing she wrote her name on the board and she smiled at the other members.

"That leaves three, who is comfortable working freelance? Not completely I'll assign you top military men to accompany you. Maybe you Frank?"
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Meeting For the First Time (ALL ORDER MEMBERS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting For the First Time (ALL ORDER MEMBERS)

Post by Sienna Marshall Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:28 pm

"Sucks I guess" she said frowning, but laughed at the end. "Lets do it? Your place or mine?" she winked.

"Oii, Jacky that was cheating!" she grinned widely, but kicked one of her legs up and knocked him in the chin. Not enough the hurt, but enough for him to feel it. "Is the idea gone now?" she asked with a wide smile.

Sienna chuckled as Shadow threw the knife at him. "You know I said I liked you earlier, I definitely like you now." she told her with a smirk towards Jack.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:32 pm

James sighed a little at his brother's behaviour. He really didn't know why he expected any less but he had and so he was disappointed in his brother. Seemed to happen a lot. Seeing that Aurelia was more than a little disturbed by his brother's attitude, he wrote a note on a piece of paper and discreitly passed it to her end of the table.

I'm sorry about my brother. Do you want to come round my place later and talk about it? I make a good eton mess I'm told. - Love James

He thought about working freelance for a few moments before shrugging. Technically he was working freelance now but if Aurelia wanted to mix it up a little bit then that was her call. She was the boss after all. Only problem he could see was that it left him with someone that he'd not really spoken to or seen before. He had no idea of her strengths either. This would make it more difficult to work with her but not impossible by any stretch.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Aurelia sighed and immediately stopped being herself, it was the only way that she was going to get through this meeting intact, so she turned away from the two women and she smoothed her face looking at the board.

"Right. I think I'm going to have Frank and Lainey together and James you can go freelance since you're the spy, I'll use you for sensitive matters."

Writing the teams up on the board Aurelia turned back to them:

Team One: Jack and Si

Team Two: Shadow and Nicoli

Team Three: Frank and Lainey

Freelance: James

Presenting a peice of paper on the table and she put a pen on top.

"Mobile numbers. On here with your name. Then get out."
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Sienna wrote her name and put in brackets (Budweiser) and then wrote her mobile number. "Okay I am done." she said and looked toward Jack. "I think that we should do some catching up, in somewhere that involves alcohol. I think I am getting withdrawal symptoms!" she said with a grin.

While waiting she scooped up her hair and put it into a tight ponytail, trying to keep all of the hair from her eyes in case anything happened and she needed to be prepared quick.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Jack had moved his head quickly to get it out of the path of the knife Aurelia had thrown at him. He frowned a little bit. He could see why she'd done it of course but you never really accepted having a knife thrown at you. Shrugging a little, he swore when Sienna clipped him in the chin,

"Yer tryin' te knock me teeth out?" he asked jokingly before shaking his head, "Ne'r mind. Yer probably would if I dared yer to."

Without another word, Jack wrote his phone number down on the piece of paper next to his name and walked out of the room with a wave to Sienna,

"Come ten Sienna. Let's get te huntin'."

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:52 pm

James took one look at Aurelia, saw that she was obviously wound up about his brother, and decided to stay. Even if she didn't want to come spend some time eating home-made deserts with him, he wanted to be there for her. He glanced at the teams and nodded a little. Being a spy was doing wonders for them so far, it allowed them to buy magical materials as well, which was a huge bonus when studying their weaknesses.

After writing his name and phone number down on the piece of paper, and passing it along, James settled back into his chair with a small, comforting, smile to Aurelia.
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Sienna frowned jokingly, "That was a naughty word!" she said in a childish tone. "You know that I could easily have knocked a few teeth out if I was trying. I go easy for you, I know that you are sensitive." she grinned and stuck her tongue out.

"Okay then Jacky boy." she grinned widely. "Bye guys and if he doesn't return then I will not take any blame, it probably was me but I have a good lawyer!" she chuckled then followed Jack out.

((OOC;; You want to start a thread somewhere else?))

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Aurelia just looked blankly at the two of them as they left, she didn't want to talk to them right now, if she did shed probably throw a knife actually through Jacks head instead of just past it.

"I want a more professional manner from both of you. Next time. And I want everyone here on time. No excuses."
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:02 am

(Bloody heck... a person doesn't post for a couple days and BOOM! Razz)

Lainey took in the conversation around her quietly, taking note of anything that might prove useful later on. Undoubtedly the youngest in the group, or at least, the most inexperienced, she often found it best to follow the lead of another. For now.

She nodded when Shadow placed her with Frank, shooting a brief smile at her new 'partner'. It seemed rather apropos, really, as Frank was technically the person she'd known the longest.

Penning her name and mobile number on the sheet of paper, Lainey rose from her seat. "Thank you, Shadow," she said. "It was a very informative meeting, despite... other distractions." Her lips pulled up in a rueful smile. She paused a moment, uncertain if they were get together with their designated partners outside of headquarters or wait until the next meeting. The girl decided if they needed to meet, Frank could call her mobile, or seek her out at the Jug and Bottle where she worked.

"Bye." She waved at the others in the room and started for the door.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:02 am

Aurelia smiled at Lainey, letting her mask slip for a moment and she looked at the paper with the mobiles on, a few more to go then she could go and drink herself unconscious, waving to Lainey as she left Aurelia said:

"Yes I'm sorry, I assure you if this occurs next time my knife won't miss, I won't stand for messing about when this is serious business."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:52 am