Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Amusing Myself. [OPEN]

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Amusing Myself. [OPEN] Empty Amusing Myself. [OPEN]

Post by Sel Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:01 am

Iris entered the famous joke shop in town and beamed at all the items she would put her hands on. Carrying a pocket of galleons, she walked excitedly around, looking for stuff that might interest her of all the choices. She hoped that she would meet her friends here and some others she could befriend with. Stopping at a shelf, she picked out an item ideal for classes and read the descriptions.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Amusing Myself. [OPEN] Empty Re: Amusing Myself. [OPEN]

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:47 am

As October left the castle to Hogsmead, she thought of the first place she had to go first, Zonko's Joke Shop. She had to restock on her joke supplies, she ran out pranking innocent victims. When she was walking she remembered that Zonko's had a new product out, the Insult Quill she remembered that when someone started writing with it, it would only come out as insults. She laughed at what a pathetic name it was, I mean seriously couldn't they come up with something a little better.

As she entered the shop, she couldn't find the new products area. She walked to the back of the shop, there she saw a girl that looked about her age, thinking maybe she knew where the products are she walked up to the girl she tapped her on the shoulder and asked, "Hi, I was wondering if you knew where the Insult Quills are?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:13 am

Iris turned to look at the girl from the package and shyly smiled at her then answered nicely, "This section is actually loaded with quills. This one's a Sugar Quill." she paused and scanned the shelf, "Hmmm. How about this?" said Iris while grabbing a box from the top most and handing it to the girl. She remembered her manners and introduced herself, "Hey. Iris by the way. Call me Eye. New here?"
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:26 am

"Thank you," October said taking the box of quills from Eye,"I'm October, and no I'm not new here I've been coming here for a while but Zonko's just remodeled and I couldn't find the new are where they put the latest products, and well, you know the rest of the story. So are you new here, if you are then I can kinda give you tour around this place, you know, show you all the good items."

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:36 am

"Not really. This is my third year at Hogwarts. Though this would be the first time I'd visit Zonko's and that's why I didn't see you." Iris replied with her normal happy tone and thought for a while before answering again,

"So, you're living near Hogsmeade? And yeah, I think a tour would be great." She pocketed the item she would purchase later and beckoned for October to start the exploration of a magnificent world at the heart of the mayhem that will very soon happen and destroy everything she loved. She wondered when would this moment would eventually last and decided to cherish this encounters that will be over sometime around.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 am

"Oh no I don't live in Hogsmeade I'm still at school, I don't think we have seen each other, before because we both are in different houses." October said leading Eye to some good joke items.

October didn't mind Slytherins, seeing that her step-brother used to be in the very same house, and had never turned evil.

October lead Iris to one of her favorite items, "This hear Eye is a Wet-Start Firework, my favorite really. It gets ignited with just a little water. So which electives are you taking?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 am

Iris smiled at the all the items October was showing her and nodded respectively at the amusement she's getting. She looked at October with curious eyes at the question she did not really get, "Er - electives? Do you mean the groups about the . . . war?" letting that word was hard enough to come out of her with so many hurting reasons. Everybody knows that without actually asking each other what they're feeling. Iris just hoped that October, her new found friend won't let that topic last longer.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:36 pm

October looked at Iris with an look of confusion, 'Why would she think I was talking about the war.' she thought.

Realization dawned on her, 'Of course, here in England they didn't call it electives, like back in America.'

October then focused back on Iris, who looked a little...afraid? October smiled, "Sorry I meant what new subjects are you taking, you know how every third year takes two new subjects prior to the first 7 classes."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:19 am

Iris sighed with relief and replied with her best normal tone, "Right. I'm taking up eleven subjects for this year. I like them all." and smiled. She continued on with the tour and gazed at several fake wands for sale. Each time, picking one and testing it out for sheer fun.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:43 pm

October was surprised when Iris said she was taking 11 classes, "How are you taking 11 classes, 3rd years are only supposed to go up to 9 classes."

Even though October had a hunch on how Iris was taking more classes then she was supposed she thought it right to ask.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:16 am

Iris laughed and kidded October what she had in mind and it might be for her too, "Don't ever conclude that I'm using a time-turning necklace! Uh-uh." she paused and thought for a while. How can she be taking eleven classes in all? Did Alessa, her past friend who stopped attending school now, actually said that she was juggling back then twelve subjects? Even for Iris it's hard to believe.

She gazed for a moment at the fake wand and finally said after her emotions overwhelmed her, "Well I think the headmaster will take the decision if I had to attend them all. The schedule's tough. But I really love those subjects. What subjects will you take?" said Iris with a smile.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:47 pm

October laughed when she saw someone get surprised with a fake wand, she turned back to Iris when she heard her speak.

"I don't know what classes I'm going to take this year really. I mean this is my first year here, but I really want to take you know all the regular classes like Potions, Transfiguration, Charms, you know like that. But we'll have to see what the Headmaster says." She paused to take a breath, "So what are some classes you want to take? Wow, I have never talked that much in one breath before."

She laughed again and looked outside, she looked back at Iris, "Hey you want to go to the Three Broomsticks and get a butterbeer."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:54 am

Iris nodded in agreement at the thought of butterbeer and answered October with a soft chuckle, "Oh really? Guess I'm lucky that you're having a conversation with me when you did that ever. YES! Good thing you reminded me. I'll just purchase this Sugar Quil and fake wand. What did you choose?" she asked October while having last minute deciding on what to buy before going to the Three Broomsticks.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:59 am

October laughed, heading to the counter with Iris, "Oh I'm getting the insult quills, and some fake wands. I was going to get the Sugar Quills but they get me really hyper, and according to my friends when I get hyper people should stay 100 feet away from me.

After paying for her thing, she waited for Iris. Looking around the shop, she spotted her ex-boyfriend. October's eyes widened, looking back at iris she urgently said, "Iris hurry we need to go."

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:39 am

Iris was chuckling a bit as she rummaged her pockets to hand the cashier. She took one glance at October and was bewildered that she wasn't laughing anymore. She turned to look at the place October was looking at and saw nothing familiar or even scary to her. She wondered what's with her Gryffindor friend being terrified and all since she sensed that feeling - forgetting Occlumency all over again. She became conscious again and dragged her when the paying was done. And now, it was safe to ask from people who might hear them,

"What's with you back there? Woops. You're like hiding from something. Even terrified perhaps. Don't tell me it was a guy? I kinda saw boys on that side. Hmmm." said Iris quite seriously.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:06 am

October got pulled out of her thoughts when she felt Iris dragging her outside. Iris started asking her questions, October looked at her with a blank stare, "What? Umm... It was nothing, come on let's get a butterbeer."

October took Iris's hand and dragged her to the Three Broomsticks, avoiding the subject why she wanted to leave Zonko's quickly.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:55 am

Iris raised an eyebrow at the befuddled October and shrugged. It's not her business anyway. Might as well hope that the truth will come out once they're inside the Three Broomsticks and had a toast of the delicious butterbeer.

"All right. Fine. I'll get to you sooner. Merlin. You're still young you know if you ever had a boyfriend. I'm a third year, and look at me. I have none and I reckon no one will ever be interested at me." She started to get insecure of herself as they walked the road towards the other pub. She can let it go once she had a drink and gobbled down her Sugar Quills.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:43 am

October chuckled slightly and thought to herself, 'you got no idea.'

"Iris, you are very pretty, bet there is someone out there for ya." October said walking to Madam Rosemerta and ordering two butterbeers.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:10 am

Iris' eyes widen and she gave October a confused look, "Oh really? Are those guys blind or something? Whatever."

More disturbing to think of, she's actually been here for three years. And no one seemed to take interest on her. A boy exactly. She can't just flirt around. Nope, not in her nature. The only main things she would always do when with a guy is to introduce herself, talk around with no regards to relationships, and say hi whenever they would see each other. That's it. Blame it to the pride inside of her.

She thought deeply, considering the possibilities and asked October a silly question,

"Come on. Give me some advice on how to get along with guys and eventually fall into that pit. How can I be so sure that that boy has the same feelings as mine? How the hell can I attract them? Urgh. This is stupid. I'm asking for counsel from a girl two years younger than me. Am I that dumb?" she forced those emphasized words out of her mouth with a bit of difficulty. True, she never had done this sort of thing, talking about what they so-called love.

She never had any of that stuff at all. Hopeless.

Iris shrugged and sighed while buying her butterbeer. The reason they're here. Not that stuff. It has nothing to do with it. And now, her mind's off from the sweets she purchased and that delicious drink. Guess love can be as crazy as it seems. A fact she once didn't believe in. Until now.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:01 am

October chuckled when Iris asked her tips on how to get a guy. Seriously October didn't know, stating the fact she only had one boyfriend, and boys didn't flock her like her older sister.

"People always say to be yourself, I vet that's the worse advice I have ever given to someone. To tell you the truth, I really don't know how you get a boys attention or how to find out if they like you. Don't you have a older sister or someone like that to ask, I'm not really good at these topics." October said sitting at a table near the window.

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:42 am

Iris chuckled and sighed, forgiving October for being too modest,

"That's alright. I know you did your best to explain. I am me right now. I'm always me. Maybe it's just fate or destiny something. Whenever the time will come soon, right? I mean, I'm not supposed to be forever hopeless. Just have to wait somehow." she made her own conclusion and joined her friend at the table.

Iris thought about what just October asked. She doesn't have a sister. Ever. She was the only child her parents had. What does it feel like to have an older sibling?

"Er - I'm the only child of the family. I always thought I wanted to have a sister. But that's life. Mum says she is already contented to have me as her daughter. She wants no more. She said her heart just belongs to me and dad. That's the sweetest thing, really."

She shrugged and gulped a mouthful of butterbeer. Unaware of its taste and continued on muttering to herself,

"Well. This is it. I don't have a sister. No one to give me counsel or anything. I'm just born to be a hopeless romantic. I'm so boring. No love interest and all. Lucky you. Lucky everyone is in the whole planet who's not alone."
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:12 am

October smiled and nodded, "That's what I've been trying to explain to you, we just got to wait and be patient for that special someone."

October's smile fell when she heard Iris mutter to herself on how unlucky she was, "C'mon Eye just because you don't have an older sister to guide doesn't mean you're hopelessly romantic, or boring. You're far from boring, you're so sweet and kind and you aren't like any other Slytherin I have ever met, you're special." October paused and took a deep breath, "Plus I'm not all that lucky as you think I am. My sister Ciella, she was murdered by her last boyfriend, because of some stuff. That boy at Zonko's he's my sister's boyfriend's brother, Justin, that's why I wanted to leave there fast. I couldn't face a boy from the dame family who killed my only sister."

By the time October stopped telling her story, she realized that she was crying, she wiped away her tears, and looked at Iris.

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:46 am

Iris smiled at her friend and thanked her for that rare and wonderful compliment,

"Thanks so much. Yeah I'm different than the others. It left me confuse why I am in my house with my personality that I and everyone have known. Sometimes I think I have dark side. Maybe it will show up soon. I don't know. My parents are Huffles. That's totally awkward. And I reckon this is a new time to make peace and not all is about the reputation that has been present for long. Change it and make it better. Why not? Not all Slytherins are that bad." she finally painted that happy face of hers and drank another mouthful of her drink.

Iris took one bite from a sugar quill and began comforting October about the dreadful story she's just heard,

"Oh my! Oh no. I'm so sorry October. I really do. That boy's a monster. Merlin's beard. Don't cry. It's all right now. Everything's finished. And I know that you'll sister is in a happy place now. That guy would be sorry sooner. I'm here. Always. As your friend and your other friends. We'll never abandon you. Thing's happen for a reason. That's what I'm often telling myself when I'm down because of some sad encounter." she said with the hint of concern showing off on her round black eyes.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:39 pm

October wiped her tears and smiled, "Thank you, I never had a friend tell me that before, and I know you are right my sister is in a better place, away from him and other bad people."

October took her napkin, and started to make it into a swan, "It doesn't matter what house you're in anyway, I'll always be your friend. Plus, we all have a bad side, some show it some don't. Doesn't matter."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:14 am

Iris continued speaking to October in her soft voice and tried her best to soother her friend. After that compliment given to her, she would surely begin see that Gryffindor girl as a best friend. One of the best she ever had. She hadn't really expected words to come out of October. To anyone. She was the first girl to say that to her. Not even her first friends she met last year. At the start of her second year at Hogwarts. And her muggle buddies are not like hers or the students. Perhaps the two worlds are meant to be different at all.

"You're welcome. Thanks for saying that. You're sister's doing very fine there. And she'll be happy for you as her little sister. I really do. I haven't heard them until now. And yeah, it's not about the house. It's the personality that counts. I reckon that the time my dark side will show up would not come anytime soon. With regards to what my friends think of me already. I guess I don't count at all as the evil type." She said with a low chuckle and watched October settle herself after the drama.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:27 am