Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Amusing Myself. [OPEN]

October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Amusing Myself. [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Amusing Myself. [OPEN]

Post by October Hearthswood Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:20 am

October nodded at Iris's statement, "Ya, it's all based off personality. I know a girl who was really quite and shy but was sorted into Gryffindor."

October took a sip of her butterbeer wondering off into her own thoughts when her iphone started playing Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes. Taking her phone out she replied to her friend's text, while singing along to the music.

After, she put her phone back into her pocket and looked at Iris, "Sorry about that, my friend and I are singing in the talent show, so she was reminding me about the rehearsals. Are you doing anything for the talent show?"

OOC: I know there was no talent show, in Hogwarts, but I mean this is our imagination, right.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:41 am

Iris nodded and smiled at October. She awed at the sudden disturbance of her friend's ringing phone and seemed quite out of placed when it came to realization that she don't know the song October's singing to. She watched with curious eyes as the Gryffindor texted on the gadget and wondered whether or not Hogwarts and the Wizarding world can accompany electricity at all.

Iris gazed as seconds passed and started talking again after she got her consciousness back. She became more confused of what October was saying about a talent show. Where? It can't possibly be held in Hogwarts. When? Why? How in the world? Come to think of it, she considered herself having no talent. Not that she underestimates herself, but because she hadn't discovered it yet. If there's any.

"A what? Where? Joining? Me?" She said even though it was already stated that there is a show to happen. Asking wasn't bad if you really didn't expect that question to come up in the first place. Awkward moment?
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:28 pm

October could clearly see the confusion on her friend's face.

"Ya, the school is holding a talent show for the first time. You should join, I bet you have talent you could show us." She explained.

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:50 am

Iris choked and turned to look at October with confusion yet again. A talent show? At Hogwarts? Possible? And not only that to worry about, what would she do if she would join? Perhaps don't start in the first place. That had to be the safest choice among all. Her talent? Pointless.

She steadied herself after the shock, coughed softly then concluded,

"I think I would not rather join. I don't see myself as a person with a talent. I can only see myself as that half-blood singing karaoke way back in the muggle world and ending up with an acceptable score. That is it." she sighed in exasperation then continued on ranting,

"Well, it all depends. I love music. But I guess I'm not that worthy enough to show it. I'll just see how it goes. How I go. Cheers."

Iris raised her butterbeer glass disappointed, and gulped the last of the drink. Was there even hope at all?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:26 pm