Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Dance the Viennese Waltz - Sorta // OPEN

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Dance the Viennese Waltz - Sorta // OPEN Empty Dance the Viennese Waltz - Sorta // OPEN

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:00 am

Anna entered the store, feeling a bit merry for once. This has been the first time since the lake accident she had ever felt truly happy before, so it was definitely a good thing. Hanging around by the displays, she wondered what she would buy. It wasn't for a prank, because she was nowhere near a person full of pranks, but as a keepsake. Plus, Nat would love it, even though it wasn't a Weasley Wizarding Wheezes product.

Anna fiddled with the trinket she had in her hands. She twisted it round and round and it also looked like a spinning top. She smiled, looking at the ever changing colours.

(OOC: Egad this is horrible. Aaaand short. :O )
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dance the Viennese Waltz - Sorta // OPEN Empty Re: Dance the Viennese Waltz - Sorta // OPEN

Post by Andria Fallen Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:49 am

Andria entered the shop and this instinct is not really of hers. She thought of going around and visiting her true world and quite changing herself from some time now. As she walked down the aisles of shelves all packed with prank stuff, the image of the Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes came into her. The shop all destroyed, not one single bit remained. A shop she loved when she was younger, when all things were perfectly normal and stable. She shrugged that thought out of her mind and began humming instead the usual tone she would play later on the moments of silence in her office.

Andria came into a halt when she saw a girl familiar to her. A student from her very own house and classes. Quite the outcast back then on her first lesson. She decided to talk to her and get to know her. After all, she already befriended one Ravenclaw girl. She walked towards the student and once she came into full view, the surname of the girl she remembered. She didn't want to scare her off, so she spoke softly to drag the attention.

"Hello Miss Tshering, fancy meeting you here. How's summer? I hope you are well. Since I've quite observed that you were silent throughout my past lesson. Is there something bothering you back then? I would certainly want to help. It's all for your good and academic purposes. And after all, you are in my house and it's my duty to know everyone of you."

Last edited by Andria Fallen on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Dance the Viennese Waltz - Sorta // OPEN Empty Re: Dance the Viennese Waltz - Sorta // OPEN

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Anna looked up. It was her new Head of House, Professor Fallen, she believed she was called. If she had to be honest, though, she could not remember what class she taught (though a clue was Anna herself was in it), probably because she made no impression on the younger Ravenclaw whatsoever. Not like Anna particularly cared about classes anymore.

"Oh, Professor Fallen," she replied, putting on her best smile. "I'm good, thank you. And nothing is holding me back, that's all. It's just that the other girls get all my answers down before I could."
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:01 am

Andria smiled shyly at the girl and nodded approvingly with her explanation, though she thought it wasn't quite enough to consider. "Ah well, why not get points for our house for a change? I mean, you are silent among my classes so far. Through what I've observed. Maybe that time you weren't in a good mood." she paused and apologized for being too nosy,

"Anyway, it's not really my business intruding your personal life. I just want to help. I want my subject to be as active and fun as possible. And I want everyone to take part on that. So, what brings you here at the shop? I know students like you mostly hang around here. Well, not for me. But I decided to pay it a visit. You know, recalling those past memories when I was a student myself."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:41 am

Anna smiled, a real smile from her which was hard to come by these days. "Anything to score The Noble House of Ravenclaw some points," the young Ravenclaw mused. The point about earning her house some more points made her competitive spirit come alive. "And besides, I'm a bit moody nowadays ever since..."

Anna stopped there. She did not want to go on for any longer or she would cry. And Tsherings did not cry. Often.

"Ah, recalling childhood memories?" asked the young Ravenclaw, putting the colourful spinning top in her basket so she could buy it later on. "If I had to do that, I would have to go halfway across the world. I'm just looking around for prank products that could keep me entertained during the summer."
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Andria chuckled and did not continue on with Annabeth's personal issue. She hesitated at first, then finally came by and asked the girl a simple friendly question, "What would I call you Miss Tshering? Well, when we're outside of classes of course." she glanced one look at the spinning toy and said quite disappointedly,

"Zonko's shop was removed from my first place to visit back then. A joke shop to visit actually. Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes is like the greatest in town, you know. Did you ever went there? As though it was paradise. But now, I think we'll accept the fact that it's gone forever." She leaned over a shelf then stared dreamily at the top.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:06 pm

"Call me Anna if you want me to," replied the young Ravenclaw.

"Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes?" Anna smiled, her head full of joy. "Of course I have! Nat said that her dad and Ron Weasley knew each other, so he gets discounts when he goes there sometimes. And I'm so sad it's gone forever."
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:27 am

Andria nodded and beamed at Anna, "Then Anna it is. Call me Andi." she sighed at the thought of the magnificent shop, quite lonely again and asked, replacing the topic, "Nat? Is she your best friend somehow? I haven't quite known her though. She doesn't attend Dueling."
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 am

He wanted a laugh and so entered Zonko's Joke shop, he expected a good laugh but was distracted by the two women
    He smiled with as much happiness as he could and said "Hello, how are you... I'm Vincent, Vincent Furtell"
    He bowed slightly
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Andria turned to look at the the new guest and grinned, "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Furtell. Taking Wizard Dueling this year? I'll be glad to have you in my subject." she gazed at the impression of the boy and guessed what possibly his house could be,

"Hmmm. I reckon you're a Ravenclaw. Due to the first impression you took me in. With the respect and all that. And yes, I'm also the head of that house." she said kindly.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:59 pm

"Vincent," Anna muttered. "Such a nice name... anyway, nice to meet you! I'm Anna, and I'ma Third Year! You're a First Year, I presume?"
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm

"The pleasure is all mine" he smiled up at his head of house, as he lowered his bow. When he stood he grinned and continued "Anna I am glad we met, and yes a first year"
    His face dropped a fraction of an inch as he said "i hope I havent interrupted anything"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:20 am

Anna laughed lightly at Vincen's commentt. "Of course you haven't!" she grinned, mostly in relief because she did not have to tell Professor Fallen about Nat now. "Anyway, how have you been enjoying your time in Hogwarts, dear?"

Dear, thought Anna. You've been way over the top now.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:04 am

Andria nodded and smiled at her two Ravenclaws and replied hastily,

"No, Mr. Furtell. You haven't disturbed us at all. Do join us if you're not that in a hurry to go your own way." she sighed at the sudden word she had heard just a while.

Vincent. A name she's forcing to forget until now. And a single mention of that name would break the wall she's been hiding in and open that dreadful past she's running from.

She shook her head slightly and removed those thoughts before she would even go deeper and forced a grin,

"Why yes. Such a nice name. It has always been for me."

Indeed, the first time her past lover and she met, she adored his name. Never actually bearing in mind that he'd hurt her in the end. But what's important is now. This young lad is a whole different person. It's just a coincidence he has a namesake. Of all the possibilities in the world! 'Course, Andria's not that stupid to think she's haunted by a memory. Include the fact that this student has some personality the same as his. The respect and kindness she had once been fooled at. Is she really that strong enough to live reality and leave the once called reality?

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Anna smiled and took the spinning top from her shopping bag and showed it to Vincent. "Vincent!" she grinned, making sure she got the young boy's attention. "Watch this!" She then twirled the top gently on the hand, making sure it went fast enough to show its colours, not too fast it would tear off her skin. "Cool, eh?" remarked the older Ravenclaw.

Anna, noticing the slight change in tone with her Head of House, tilted her head to one side, as if she was trying to observe her. "Aer you alright, Professor Fallen?" she asked gently.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Andria stopped from staring at the blank space ahead and reassured Anna. Not wanting to ruin the student's happy mood now and taking her to her own problems. She smiled slyly and gazed at the colorful top with amusement,

"Yes. I'm fine and everything's all right. That toy of yours is very nice. Did you buy it here? Or is it already yours?" asked Andria, forcing a normal tone from her voice and hoped that they would soon forget her sudden change of emotion and that Vincent would not even notice that. It was too disturbing to her anyway. And quite humiliating even for herself.

She sighed then dropped her weary arms, glancing a look or two at the high shelves full of wonder and astonishment. She just noticed the beauty inside at the moment. And those memories of her student years coming back. As though she was a student herself and giggling about the products. She listened intently at the mechanical sounds, immediate surprises, and the laughter of all the costumers around. Reliving when she was here and that happy like her Ravenclaw students.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:26 pm

"That's really cool, I had one similar in italy... I played with it for hours"
    he watched the colours, how interesting yet simple it was.
    He raised his eyebrow to the older ravenclaw and seeming childish he said
    "are you an apprentice?" He didn't want to seem rude
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:56 am

Andria thought of a sudden idea and turned to look at Anna once she set her eyes off the top and closed her ears off the sounds inside the shop,

"Do you already have a mentor, Anna? I would like for you to be my apprentice if you still haven't yet. Like that?" she asked with a smile. She do wanted an apprentice and this Ravenclaw girl seemed to be capable to be one. If only she's available and make all Andria's expectations possible.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:21 pm

"No, I do not have a mentor as of now," Anna replied sadly. Her eyes then brightened up at the offer of being an apprentice. "An apprentice?" she asked. making sure Professor Fallen wasn't joking. A sudden realization made Anna then somberly shook her head. "I don't take Wizard Duelling though. Not anymore."
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:50 am

He hadn't expected that to happen, abit shocked he said "you should, just quickly sign up before school starts, you totally should we can be the duelling apprentices" he smiled that would be cool they might even work together, and bring the two duelling classes together.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:50 am

Andria pouted and asked Anna why she isn't taking her class anymore,

"Why not Anna? I bet you are skilled as ever. Or if you don't really want to take classes now, I can give you private lessons. As an apprentice. You and Vincent right here. I reckon you'll both do great. And I do understand if there's a personal reason for your absence in my subject. I am fine with that. After what I saw during our last lesson. You're not quite happy to go around with the students there." she patted the girl's shoulder and gave a small smile to reassure her,

"This Anna standing in front of me is what I liked best. And maybe I would even like you more when I've discovered your skills in Dueling. It comes in handy every now and then. You know that, right? Of all what's currently happening and going to happen."

She sighed and speculated for a moment. Expecting hopelessly what Anna's reply would be. Her other possibly apprentice is likely to agree on that deal she just made.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:10 am

He felt a strong urge to go and see his mentor, he bowed swiftly and said
    "Sorry, but I have to go see Briony, I just rmembered we were going to meet up... bye"
    He ran out waving back at his fellow ravenclaw and head of house
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Andria smiled at the Ravenclaw boy and waved back at him quite gracefully. She sighed and turned to Anna for the final conclusion whether or not to be an apprentice in Wizard Dueling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:36 am