Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Friendly Drink

A Friendly Drink Empty A Friendly Drink

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:06 am

Miles walked into the Three Broomsticks, and ordered himself a butterbeer, he took his butterbeer then looked around for a nice place to sit, he found a table next to a window and sat down, he leaned back in his chair and waited for October to arrive

he knew she wouldnt be late, she just seemed like that kinda person

Miles then took a sip of his butterbeer and began thinking about how excited he was that Professor Moody had offered him an apprenticeship, though he hoped his feelings for Professor Moody wouldn't get in the way of him concentrating on his apprenticeship
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Friendly Drink Empty Re: A Friendly Drink

Post by October Hearthswood Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:14 am

Three hours went by really fast according to October, right when she got home she got a light snack and worked on her homework. By 1:30, she had finished all her homework and headed to take a shower. judging by the hot summer weather outside she put on a white floral summer dress, she put her hair in a high ponytail, and put a little make-up.

By the time she finished it was 2:55, October got her black purse and put on her flats and flooed to Honeydukes. Saying hi, to the owner of the shop and dodging all the kids, she headed down to the Three Broomsticks. When she entered, she looked around for Miles, and found him sitting at a table near a window. October waved at Miles and headed towards him.

"Hey!" October said smiling when she finally got to him.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:45 am

Miles saw someone walk through the doors he looked over at the person and noticed it was October, she waved at him and walked over to the table, Miles smiled

" Hey, it's great to see you" Miles then stood up, " So can i get you a butterbeer or maybe mulled mead"

Miles smiled back at October
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:39 pm

"Hey Miles, a butterbeer would do. Thanks." October said sitting in her seat.

October looked around the Three Broomsticks, remembering the times she would come with her friends.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:48 am

Miles returned with a butterbeer, and gently placed it down in front of October

Miles looked out the windows "So nice weather we're having, don't you think?" Miles said as he looked over at October

He then picked up his butterbeer and took a sip, not realising that he had a butterbeer mustache
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:02 am

October was about to take a sip of butterbeer, when she started to laugh,"Ya wonderful w-weather." She managed to choke it.

After her laughter subsided she pointed to Miles lips, "You got a butterbeer mustache."

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:28 am

Miles was filled with embrassment when October told him he had a butterbeer mustache, he quickly wiped it away " Well thats certainly embrassing" Miles said, trying to laugh it off

"Lets never mentiont his again shall we" Miles said to October, noticing that she was still giggling

Miles couldn't help but laugh as well as for October had such a contagious little giggle

October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:48 am

"Don't worry Sir Miles I shall never speak of it again, I promise you." October said in a deep manly voice, before giggling again.

When October's giggles subsided she smiled and asked, "So Miles tell me a little about yourself."

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Miles laughed at October's humor, he liked people who had a sense of humor, October asked Miles to tell her a little about himself. He always hated this question, he never knew quite had to describe himself

"Um.. well I have a very strong interest in potions, I guess I get that from my mother" Miles laughed abit " Im not really into anything sporty, I see most forms of sport pointless, I mean what do you possibly learn from it, I much prefer a good charms book"

Miles looked at October and smiled, " So how bout yourself, who is the real October Hearthswood?" Miles said with a smirk
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:24 pm

October took a sip of butterbeer, 'Who was the real October Hearthswood?' she thought to herself.

"I don't know really, I'm in the middle of a tomboy and girly girl, I can wear skirts and dresses, but I also like playing sports. I love reading muggle stories, or watching movies. And I'm big on all the romantic stuff, I love to sing and I can be really random at weird times." October concluded her long description of her personality.

October looked back at Miles, "So what about your family?"

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:29 am

Miles smiled at October told him about herself, she then asked about his family Miles hesitated for a a while. "My family, well mums great she's very kind hearted, but dad and his side of the family, yeah there not really my sort"

Miles let out a sigh "I wish i could got know my mother's side of the family, but unfortuntely dad doesn't like mum's family at all" with that Miles took a gulp of his butterbeer
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:12 am

"Oh that sucks, I kinda in a way know how you feel, but in my case my whole family hates each other. I mean seriously sometimes, I feel so lonely, apparently to my mother and father they think that I will be lonely in life, and I'm a useless, seriously the only thing people that keeps me alive, is my friends and my brother. Without them I don't know where I would be." October said smiling.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Miles's face soon turned from a smiling one to one of concern, he couldn't beleive how horrible October's parents were treating her

" Thats sounds horrible October, but at least you've got your brother to look out for you" Miles was surprized that October was so open to him, and was sharing such personal details. " I never understood parents disliking their own children" Miles added

Miles had to try hard not to think about Mitchell after he said this, he knew that Mitchell is in a better place now, and no harm will come to him
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:31 am

October's expression turned in to one of sadness when Miles said that her brother was still looking out for her.

"Well he looks out for me, but from heaven." October said looking up.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:32 am

Miles saw October's face sink and she appeared to look sad, she then told him her brother was in heaven " Oh October, im sorry to hear that" Miles then got up and walked over to October and hugged her

" While he may have left this earth, he will never leave your heart" Miles said trying to comfort her, Miles then felt his eyes begening to water as he began to think about his brother
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:18 am

October smiled when Miles hugged her, and told her that her brother would at least be in her heart. She was sure if she wasn't thinking about her brother, then she would be blushing very badly, having Miles be very close to her. She looked at Miles and saw him close tears.

"Miles, are you OK?" she asked worriedly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:44 pm