Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
October Hearthswood
Kirsten Cresswell
Xanin Pool
Shaun Moody
8 posters

Introductory Class- year 1

Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Introductory Class- year 1 Empty Introductory Class- year 1

Post by Shaun Moody Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Shaun waited for the firsties in his classroom, his arms crossed. Today the shelves were covered with hundreds of jars with ingredients stored inside submerged in greeninsh liquid.
    He sat behind his desk and examined the list of names.
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Introductory Class- year 1 Empty Re: Introductory Class- year 1

Post by Xanin Pool Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Xanin slowly entered the potions class room with his bottomless backpack over his shoulder. He was rubbing his temples slightly from a headache that was slowly buidling. His brown eyes landed on the Professor and he bowed his head slightly in greetings. "Hello Professor" He said queitly as he took his seat.
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Kirsten Cresswell Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:05 pm

Kirsten entered the potions class room nervously. The entire vibe of the dungeons had made her somewhat uneasy through her treck to the classroom, and she wasn't entirely sure what to expect from the lesson. No Cresswell had ever been markedly good at Potions through the history of the family; passable enough to not be an embarrasment, yes, because they were Cresswell's! However standout, top of the class; no ...

Kirsten was glad to see that another student already seated and the proffessor at the front of the room. She offered a shy smile as she entered and said as confidently as she could, "Hello!"

She scanned the room and decided to sit near the Gryffindor boy. She took a seat near him - not too close, yet not too far away.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:14 am

October walked into the Potions classroom casually. Ignoring the unsettling feeling she got from the room, she scanned her classroom.

She saw one of her friends, Xanin, who she met on the train sitting at one of the desks. Turning to her Professor, and giving a quick greeting she walked up to Xanin.

"Hey Xanin, mind if I sit here?" She asked motioning to the seat next to his.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:21 am

He came in pretending he doesn't know anybody, nodded to the professor and took a seat in the corner of the classroom, hoping he didnt catch anyones attention.

Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:39 am

Xanin smiled at October and nodded "go ahead" he said taking his bookbag off the chair she had asked to sit in and set it down on the floor. "I havn't seen you since the train. been alright?" He asked curiously. His head still slightly hurt from the Occlumency lesson earlier.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Bridget walked into the classroom. Bridget saw Kristen. Bridget walked over to her. "Morning professor" Bridget said. "Mind if i sit here" Bridget asked Kristen.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:58 pm

"I've been alright. How about you?" October said sitting down.
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Xanin just shrugged. "I've been alright. my head is killing me from my Occlumency class though. thankfully the teacher doesn't work here anymore. I wonder who their going to get to replace her" He said as he rubbed his temples
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:06 am

October shrugged in response, "Never was really into Occlumency, I'm more a Transfiguration girl. Hope your head feels better by the way, have you been to Madame Pomfrey yet?"
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Az didn't care if she was a Gryffindor and she should be afraid of the dungeons. She walked with her normal leaning back, hands in her back pockets walk as she entered the Potions classroom almost excitedly.

"Hullo Professor!" She chirped, she hoped they wouldn't be sitting around all day and actually do something. She noticed a lot of the benches had someone somewhere on them and she sighed, walking to a section that had two Gryffindors sititng at it. She tried to remember their names from Sorting Night, but just couldn't,

"Hullo, You mind if I sit here? I'm Azrali."
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Xanin smiled up at Azrali. "Go ahead and sit. My names Xanin and this is October" He said with a friendly and warm smile. He blew some of his blond bangs out of his eyes only to have them land right back in place. "its nice to see people not so nervous about the dungeons." He said with a bit of mirth
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Az shrugged and sat down next to the boy, setting her bag down on the desk, "Nice to meet you Xanin, October." She leaned back, propping her feet up on the desk next to her bag, "The Dungeons are alright, but I prefer outside. Stuffy down here, but nothing worthy of fear." She shrugged again. "How're you guys?"
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:20 pm

October looked up when she heard a new voice join them, it was a girl she recognized from the sorting ceremony.

When Xanin introduced her, to Azrail, she smiled and waved at her.

"I'm fine, not the best at Potions, but I hope I'll get somewhere in this class, and I agree I prefer the outside more." She commented to one of Azrail's earlier statements.
    Isabel Vector
    Isabel Vector
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isabel Vector Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:08 am

Isabel walked into the dungeons nervously. She had already encountered two third years. They had been nice and showed her the way, but she always felt nervous around people bigger than her. As Isabel entered the room, she gave a nod to the Professor and sat down at a table, near a few girls.
    "Um... 'Lo, I'm Isabel," she introduced herself nervously to the girls, waving her hand weakly.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Introductory Class- year 1 Empty Introductory Class

Post by Shaun Moody Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:48 pm

"Alright class, enough talking." Shaun called out, stepping away from the shadows.
    "Today we'll be covering some ingredients. To be successful in potions, you need to know about the ingredients."
    He waved his hand and jars of ingredients arranged themselves neatly on his desk.
    "Now you'll raise your hand and try to identify the ingredient. Each identification will be awarded with five points. Go on."
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:25 am

Azra nibbled on her lip. Her brother had been exceptionally skilled at potions and taught her a few things, she'd also quite enjoyed reading books on potions. She blushed and rose her hand cautiously. "I know a few, I believe, Professor." She muttered.
    Nocturna Destler
    Nocturna Destler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nocturna Destler Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Nocturna Destler was in the shadow she seemed to appear within the room and she had creep quietly to take a seat listening to the man.She honest did not know she would honest liked to learn how to make truth potion or maybe love potion. She was raven claw she hope she was not real late that is.
    Isabel Vector
    Isabel Vector
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isabel Vector Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:02 am

Isabel smiled immediately. Potions. This was her strong suit, and she already knew at least ten of the ingredients on the table. Izzy raised her hand.
    "Those over there are beetle eyes, and that's unicorn horn, and gillyweed, I think that's boomslang skin, lacewing flies, murtlap, aconite, ashwinder egg, aaaand... shrivelfig."

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Cecile quietly opened the door, trying to be as quiet as possible.
    "Just don't fall, just down, maybe no one will notice you..." she thought desperately. But her bookbag snagged on a chair when she was halfway across the room, knocking it over. "Good job, Cecile" she muttered to herself, and sat down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:09 am