Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Versions ll Fifth year class ll First lesson

Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Versions ll Fifth year class ll First lesson Empty Versions ll Fifth year class ll First lesson

Post by Destini Chandler Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:31 pm

Walking in happily, Destini could easily say this was her favorite subject. Because of her gift, Destini has always expressed an interest in the class, and she knew quite a bit of it too.

Sitting down at a seat she always sat at, Destini yawned. The girl always sat at this desk, she already made sure that the visions weren't as strong, and the strong ones, she had already seen.

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Versions ll Fifth year class ll First lesson Empty Re: Versions ll Fifth year class ll First lesson

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Alec walked into class, rubbing his eyes, tired. He had wanted to skip and get more sleep, but it was fifth year - OWL year - and he didn't want a repeat of what had happened in his third.

Sitting where he usually sat, at the back, he noticed the Vallée blonde. They had had a couple of classes together over the years and he knew her name started with a D, but not more than that. Oh well, he could at least make conversation while he was there.

"Hey."
    Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Versions ll Fifth year class ll First lesson Empty Re: Versions ll Fifth year class ll First lesson

Post by Destini Chandler Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:00 am

Looking up, Dust looked over the boy. He wasn't bad looking-Dust refused to admit anything more in her thoughts-, which made her very careful. Some boys who knew they weren't bad looking, had an ego.

"Hey," Destini greeted in reply, trying to remember his name. Then it came back suddenly, and she gave a subtle smirk. "You are Alec, Alec Blanchard."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 pm

"That's right," Alec said with a small smirk as she remembered his name, and he searched his mind for hers, "And you're Chandler. Something Chandler. It starts with a D, I know that much."

"Never been particularly good with names. I'm more of a faces kind of person. Though, last names," he added, "Tend to be better to remember than first names."
    Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Destini Chandler Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:39 am

"You remember last names better than first names?" The girl questioned, raising an eyebrow. "To me, irst names are much less complicated than last names." Twirling an ebony colored quill, Destini was quiet or a few moments.

"Destini."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 am

Alec nodded, "Last names are easier, first names are so common. There can be thousands of people with the same first name. Now, with last names, it's a bit harder to meet a lot of people with the same last name - that aren't related."

"Destini. Right. Knew it started with a D," he told her with a smirk.
    Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Destini Chandler Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:57 pm

"Last names can be common too. Such as George, or Smith," Destini argued, shaking her head a little. "Or my last name- Chandler. It's a sort of common one."

Destini was so tempted to say,I think your other name starts with D too. D, for Dickhead. Just to get a reaction out of him, to see the sort of person he was. She did that a lot, honestly.

"With an I," She told him. "No Y."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:14 am

"What I mean," Alec explained, "is that they are easier to remember with certain faces. As in, you can have twenty Destini's in Beauxbatons. How many Chandler's will you find?"

"Gotcha," he said with a smirk, glancing at his watch, it seemed like the professor wasn't showing up, and rose from his seat. "Well, I'm not going to stay here for nothing. See you next class, Destini with an I, no Y."

And with that, he left the room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:28 am