Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Lesson in Composition (Dick and Arsen)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A Lesson in Composition (Dick and Arsen) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Lesson in Composition (Dick and Arsen)

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:10 pm

"Well i haven't been looking for it so..." He said letting his words trail off. He ran his fingers through his hair before he shoved his hands into his pockets.
    "Well i was brought up by parents that cared more about those filthy muggles than their own son. The abandoned me when i pushed my little brother down the stairs at the age of four. They thought i was evil." He laughed. "How right they were." He laughed. "Shame they died before i had the change to get my hands on them." He sighed sitting back down in his chair.

He sighed again he didn't know what to do anymore. "I suppose so, life is so complicated sometimes."

"Wow that is amazing i didn't think anything like that could be done." He smiled in surprise. "So i guess your trying to bring someone back to life or help someone that's dying?" He guessed bringing one hand out so he could twirl his wand around his fingers.

He laughed. "I'm trying professor but growing is hard." He smiled cheekily before closing his eyes willing himself to grow. "See im no taller than i was before." He smirked

He froze a little at the name, he'd met the guy once during an order meeting and he seem okay to him, well he was desent enough not to let him see the muggled brains being blown out like his parents. "Cool i take it you dont like this Cobalt?"

A Lesson in Composition (Dick and Arsen) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Lesson in Composition (Dick and Arsen)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:16 pm

He smirked,

"Don't worry about it Arsen... just means you'll make a better father." he grinned a little, "And besides... if you're a good enough hunter you might just get to see them in hell when you die. Now won't that be fun? I'll wave when you come down, I think I have a room booked."

Richard smiled a little,

"I have a friend's who heart is too weak to support her frame." his smile faltered a little, "That was another thing Cobalt Smith left me with, a five year old girl with half of her heart blown to pieces..."

He rolled his eyes,

"And now I'm wondering why I didn't pick a girl..." he stuck his tongue out at Arsen, "They're much more mature."

Richard shrugged a little,

"Can't say I'm his biggest fan, no." he raised an eyebrow, "You can't exactly be best friends with a guy who shoots you in the kneecaps at point blank rage. Tends to put a bit of a stumbling block in the way of friendship."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:18 am

"That's if i ever have kids, im not sure if i want this name anymore. It's been weakened by generations of Barela's i might just take Hades' last name if he will let me. He's all for keeping the Barela's alive." He sighed looking down to his feet.

"When i think is the word your looking for, i'm not aloud to be useless it just not exceptable. Just make sure you book me a place next to you please it would be nice to know someone down there." He smiled lifting his eyes up to look at Rich. He was starting to panic now slowly getting more and more hotter. He took a deep breath and turned to look at every exit the room had, noticing only the door and the window.

"Ouch that must of hurt, i was shot in the lung but... ouch i cant imagine that." He fliched he had no idea how she was even living. "Hey it's good being young you're just jealous because your getting old." He smirked lifting his legs up onto Rich's desk just closing his eyes for a minute to compose himself a little longer wouldn't hurt.

"You don't say." He smiled, "What did you do to make him do that? It must have been bad, or is he the type to act now think later?" He asked wondering what this new member was really like.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Richard shrugged,

"Kids are a pain, or so I'm told." he smirked a little, "But I'd go with what you want to do to be honest. Push to take Hades' name if it means so much to you and your own means so little."

He noticed that Arsen was beginning to panic, by the way his eyes darted to the window and the door. He smiled reassuringly,

"I'll save that spot Arsen." he smiled a little more, "I'll put it down for you in check in after another ninty years or so right?"

Richard smiled a little,

"But she's going to be fine again soon. I'm nearing completion." he raised an eyebrow and joked, "Are you calling me old? Just because I'm the otherside of 21, doesn't mean I'm old."

He shrugged a little and absently rubbed at his left knee,

"I tried to mess up his shot on a job we were doing togehter. He was trying to kill a senator or someone like that." he sniffed a little, "But he wanted to shoot through that five year old girl to do it. I tried to argue with him... he took the shot anyway."

Richard closed his eyes a little before leaning back in his chair to look up at the ceiling,

"I broke our cover. I rushed down there to try and save the girl. Doing so alerted the security to our presence." he shrugged a little, "Cobalt killed all the security but thought justified in shooting my kneecaps out as a lesson. Someone told me a month or so later that I'd screwed up his record. He'd never been found by any security, aurors or the like on a job before."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:50 pm

"Hey not all kids are pains i can look after myself, Hades is forcing me to stay so i do." He said taking a deep breath. "Well it's either stay in a huge mansion and get anything i want or stay in a dingy muggle care home where i would end up killing the lot of them within the first hour. It was a tough decision i wasn't allowed to make." He sighed pulling the front of his top back and fouth to get some air. "Can we open a window, your office is really small." He sighed turning to look outside.

"Thanks." He smiled. "I'm planning on living a little longer that though." He laughed. "I would love to be immortal, just so i could see the world evolve over time. Wonder if we'll ever get out of this mess."

"Er... yeah, you are old." He laughed forgetting where he was for a few minutes. "No offense but your hardly as fit as i am." He smiled pointing to himself. "I'm the best athlete i know."

"Wow i think i would have done the same, he's gone all these years without detection then you show up and throw it all down the drain. Man i think i would have killed you." He thought, no wonder Cobalt didn't like you. "Well i wouldn't now you seem like a cool guy." He shrugged looking around at the walls, there were not getting closer. He swallowed and turned back to the professor with a weak smile.

"So now he's being hunted?" He asked not daring to tell him Cobalt now had a job here that would be interesting to watch when they finally met up again. But he would be stuck, who's side would he take his Professor who has helped him a lot or did he stick to the order and the guy who stopped him seeing things he shouldn't he sighed.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Richard raised an eyebrow,

"Are you okay Arsen?" he asked, concerned as to why the boy would ask him to open the window but he did so anyway with a wave of his wand. He frowned and then waved his wand again, extending the now open window so that it took up an entire wall. He raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Not a pain in the ass huh? I happened to like my office the way it was. But... this is a nice view. I suppose I'll keep it like this for a while."

He smirked a little more and saluted Arsen jokingly,

"Good luck to you. Be sure to learn how to speak to the dead too, I wouldn't mind hearing about it if the general public managed to get their collective head out of their collective arse."

Richard stood up from his chair before rolling forwards into a handstand, which he held without any visible effort. With a smile he raised one of the hands off of the ground before slowly moving fingers until he was holding his entire body up in the air with two fingers. Grunting a little, he pushed up from the ground with his two fingers and cleared just enough ground to perform a backwards roll in the air before twisting to land perfectly in his seat. He grinned at Arsen,

"I may be... 'old' but I'm also a bit of an acrobat."

He shrugged a little as he settled more comfortably in his seat,

"I probably would have killed me too. But then again..." his eyes darkened, "I wouldn't kill a little girl just for a good shot at my target. I'd wait for another chance instead."

Richard chuckled,

"Cobalt? Hunted?" his chuckle turned into a full blown laugh, "That'd be the day! None of the aurors' offices will touch a case with even a hint of his involvement and no bounty hunters are stupid enough to try him. Cobalt doesn't get hunted, Cobalt gets ignored in the hopes that he won't break down doors and kill people for sniffing around."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:08 pm

He took a deep breath not sure whether he should let his weakness be known but he told him anyway. "I hate small rooms, they creep me out. Right now i'm on the verge of killing someone to escape." He explained looking out the now extended window. He gave Rich a weak smile. "Sorry nothing good ever came from small rooms."

"Oh i will." He smiled. "I'll need to speak to my tutors now wouldn't i? A bit of advice never hurt anyone." He smiled. Do you mind if we do this facing the other way? So i can see outside it'll help me relax a little."He asked already turning his chair around.

"Yeah, not bad." He smiled. "I'm more of a free runner." He stood up and ran up the wall turning it into a little flip as he landed lightly on his feet. "Muggleds can be useful when they come up with things like that." He smiled taking back his seat. "Okay so you're bodies younger than most people your age." He shrugged with a smile, he had started to calm down a bit now as it looked like he was outside.

"Maybe we could learn from each other." He said starting to spin his wand around his fingers.

"But what if that was your only chance would you let him get away?" He asked trying to understand Rich better. "Well i hope people see me like that one day, it must be nice being able to do what you want without everyone tracking you down for it."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:47 pm

Richard shrugged,

"No problem." he smiled a little, in what he hoped was a reassuring way, "Besides, that particular fear is quite easily remedied. Try being afraid of ghosts... now that really sucks."

He turned his chair to face the same direction as Arsen's. He smiled a little,

"I have to admit that being able to talk to the dead really is a bonus..." he shuddered, "Sucks that the only ones everyone can talk to are freaky ghosts."

Richard smirked a little,

"A free runner huh?" he grinned, "I tried that a few times. Falling to your death is a great insentive to get it right first time, especially in Bangkok... city's a bloody death trap. I had to run across some of the shanty town roofing to escape from some bounty hunters. Great fun. Afterwards obviously. It'd be great fun to try it when not dodging curses."

He thought about it for a little moment before sighing,

"There's always another chance Arsen. For him that was his best chance. For me... well I'd be able to get through anything short of a self-secreted fidelius. I'm not exactly hard to hide from." he smiled darkly, "Oh people are always watching him though. Aurors with more talent and ambition than brains. Bounty hunters and assassins wanting to make a name for themselves. I'd hate to be Cobalt, the guy has the attention of every dangerous bugger this side of the baltic. If he slips up... leaves one witness alive... leaves a cigarette behind to be picked up by the aurors... gets even a single cut... they'll decend on him like the vultures they are."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:09 pm

"Thanks, i don't know why i get like this I hate it, it makes me weak." He frowned looking out the window and taking slow deep breaths to make himself feel better. "You're afraid of ghosts?" He asked. "I didn't think you were afraid of anything." He smiled looking up at Rich to make sure he was serious. "I'm sure Hades can teach me to speak to the dead." He smiled. "I'll have to introduce you some time." He smirked tapping his finger on the chair arm.

"Well freaky ghosts are better than no ghost." He said twirling his ring around his finger with his thumb.

"Free runnings fun, it's the only way i could escape my room back when my parents were..." He stopped, he was allowing himself to relax in front of Rich and that just wouldn't do. He couldn't trust without getting hurt and he'd been hurt enough for a life time.

"I would love to try that out, you must get a right adrenalin rush." He smiled. "It's great being on the verge of falling but then just being able to cling on at the last minute." He smiled remembering the time he jumped off his house roof on to the barn, just missing it but managing to cling on with his fingers.

"Oh well i take that all back i'd hate to be like him. I hate vultures they are vile creatures." He said shaking his head. "I can't imagine being that feared and yet being the most hunted too it must be awful having to watch your back all the time, just to make sure you dont leave behind anything that would give away your presence." He shook his head feeling slightly sorry for him but then, he'd brought it all on himself. "He'll have to go into hiding if he ever gives up that career."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Richard shook his head and held up a finger,

"Courage is not the absense of fear, but the ability to rise above it." he quoted before he smirked a little, "Besides, the person who can honestly say they're afraid of nothing, at all, either hasn't met his fear yet or, much more likely, is insane."

He waved off the tension which had filled the room with Arsen's unfinished sentance,

"Don't worry Arsen, you don't have to tell me." he told his student casually. He chuckled lightly to himself, "I must admit to having been a bit of an adrenaline junkie when I was at school... I went through a phase where I would get people angry enough to try and kill me and then only dodge their attacks. After awhile though the rush from narrowly avoiding death lessened when it kind of became my daily scheduele."

"I'm not so sure... he seemed to love it when we worked together. Really OCD about the mission... he really suited his line of work." he smirked a little, "And I'm not sure you ever leave that line of work. After awhile the vultures will get a lucky shot in and they'll kill you. But I don't think it's something to retire from. Then again... Cobalt is uniquely suited to disappearing."

He sniffed Arsen and smiled a little,

"I don't suppose he's told you his speciality already has he?" he asked casually, not really bothered by the apparently limited contact his apprentice had had with Cobalt.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:27 pm

He laughed. "Yeah i guess so, hopefully this claustrophobia will pass it is really inconvenient during things like this. If i'm going to be the best i can't let this weakness cloud my vision everytime im placed somewhere small." He sighed.

"Sorry, i'm not sure who to trust at the minute. I've always been alone it's weird being around people." He explained. "I know it sounds stupid but i don't even know how to act around people." He smiled weakly looking down to the floor slightly embarrassed.

"I hope that doesn't happen to me i'm addicted to adrenilin rushes i don't know what i'd do without them. It's like my air." He smiled.

"Wow i just couldn't imagine living like that, but if he's happy doing that then good luck to him. I wonder if he'll ever get caught, if he's that good at fighting then maybe he can hide away until he finally dies a natural death." He suggested.

He tilted his head to the side. "How do you do that? It's slightly creepy." He smiled. "No i've barely spoken to the guy, but he seems to know what he's doing." He replied his eyes narrowing how on earth did he know he'd been near him he never mentioned it.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Richard smirked a little,

"Or you could make sure that if you ever find yourself in a small space..." he grinned, "You make it bigger. Using a lot of excessive force if possible, it'll scare them shitless."

He waved it off again,

"Don't worry Arsen, dealing with people is a magic art all of its own." he chuckled a little, "I'm not adept at it myself. Hell I know of more ways to kill a person than to start a conversation with them. And trust... well I've never been good with that concept. Always thought it was like an excuse to allow people to fuck up... 'trust me I'll get it done' kind of stuff."

Looking around, as if checking for anyone listening in, Richard pulled a scrap of paper out of his sleeve and waved it in front of Arsen,

"The elemental composition of pure adrenaline." he smirked, "And the spell to send it straight into your blood. Instant adrenaline rush."

Richard shook his head,

"You misunderstand me. Cobalt Smith is a terrible curse-caster. He once told me that he'd never been able to fire an AK." he smirked a little, "But Cobalt doesn't need to fight. Cobalt can stand two inches in front of you with a pistol pointed at your eye and the first inclination you will get that something's wrong is when you're saying hello to either the devil or St Peter."

He tapped the side of his nose,

"The same trick I picked up from Cobalt and use to test my alchemy." he shrugged a little, "The man has a unique scent. Don't worry, your scent isn't as strong as his. I sometimes think he deliberately make it unique and strong... just to make sure I know it's him. Some people I've come across in the past have wreeked of him... just so he could let me know he was watching me."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:17 pm

"Yeah that would work if i knew how." He smiled. "I don't think i'm strong enough for that just yet, i'm pushing my magic too far as it is." He was working twice as hard as any other student, he was training with the best wizards he knew, attending order meetings and running his own order following Hades strict instructions, but it was all worth it when he turned out to be the best wizard around. "Scarings good." He smiled allowing himself to relax again.

"Well that's another brand of magic i need to learn, ill add it to the list of everything else i need to do." He smiled pretending to write on his hand. "This list is taller than me."

"I know me too it's not something you expect to hear from an elven year old but right now i'd rather kill than be surrounded by all these happy people. I don't know how they do it surely no one can be THAT happy." He thought spinning his wand around his finger out of habbit.

Arsens face fell in shock. "No way. Is that even possible? Let me see." He said leaning forward in his seat to reach for the piece of paper. "That would be amazing to turn it on without actually doing anything." He smiled, his eyes lighting up with excitment.

"So he fights like a muggle?" He asked the vision of a gun barrel aimed right at his head flikered in his mind before he saw his mothers face once more. He shook his head. "I hate those muggle weapons one day if we ever get out of this mess i'm going to make sure they are banned." He spat all excitment lost. "An assassin who can't fire an AK, whatever next? A muggle learning to play quidditch." He laughed he sure as hell hoped not, muggles got enough as it was.

"I know i've been on the recieving end of one, it's not pretty." He frowned absent mindedly rubbing his chest. He looked up at Rich. "Oh i was wanting to learn that too but i guess that's not an option if Cobalt's the only one who knows how." He sighed. "I don't think he like's me enough to teach it to me. So are you a hit for him or is he just making sure you stay on guard?" He asked curious to their relationship now, after the incident with the little girl.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:34 pm

"Don't worry about it. Your magical core will grow as you do." he told Arsen with a smile, "Hell, when I was six my father almost beat me to death for having a core smaller than my older brother's."

He chuckled,

"Happiness can stem from ignorance Arsen. Therefore, logically, most people will be happy most of the time." he sighed a little, "Too much knowledge of the world is a burden is it not?"

Richard nodded with a wide grin,

"That was the original effect..." he smiled a little more, "But I modified it again. The reason I never use it unless I have to is that I've found the correct amount of adrenaline, at the right part of the brain, can send the person into a blood lust. I've used it once. I woke up two days later in a forest clearing, with fifteen dead people around me."

He shook his head a little,

"Only sometimes." he thought about it, "He uses guns because they scare us. No wizard is fast enough to shield against a bullet and even solid barriers are useless against some of the bigger bullets. Most of the time though... Cobalt uses his speciality in magic which is charms. Specifically related to being unnoticed. He can make himself disappear for all intents and purposes."

Richard frowned for a bit,

"I'm not sure." he decided eventually, "He's not really on my radar at the moment, despite his constant messages that he's watching me. As for him... hell I don't think the guy has enemies. He's too much of a professional, he'll kill anyone if paid enough."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:25 pm

"Good i was an early shower, that's my parents thought i was evil. I 'accidently' set my brother on fire when i was." He laughed making quotations with his fingers.

"Well we both have screwed up fathers, only mine favoured my little brother over me. I wasn't good enough to be a Barela." He snarled. "I spent most of my life in a cuboard that then meant pain. That's proberly why i dont like small spaces cause they always follow with some sort of pain cause by my father." He frowned. "My father was known for being the good guy but using an unforgivable on your 6 year old son is hardly good is it." He spat, he hated the fact the muggles had beaten him to it, he wanted to hurt his family like they had hurt him.

"Don't we know it, knowing the truth can be hard but, i'd rather know the truth than not and be all happy. Happiness annoys me." He stated looking down towards the grounds of the school.

"I don't care a little can't hurt right? Besides if i'm ever backed into a corner, which i wont, i don't like them very much, but if i was you'd want me to have the best chance of surviving right?" He asked his mischievous side beginning to show.

"I think i've had enough of guns for a life time being shot once is more than enough for me, so i'll be sure to stay on his good side." He smiled. "Charms? He's like the opposite of you, that's weird." He laughed looking at Rich's face. I wish i could just disappear sometimes, it would help alot, sometimes i just prefare to be alone but i'm just not aloud anymore." He sighed.

"Wait so if someone payed him to kill me he'd do it?" He asked slightly worried now, it was only a matter of time before they caught up with him again.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Richard chuckled,

"My father changed his tone when I was taken on as an apprentice." he shook his head, "Still favour Calab and the others though."

He shrugged a little,

"What's done is done Arsen." he sighed a little, "I killed my father. But I didn't do it cleanly. I peeled away parts of his skin, slowly. I broke his fingers, reset them, and then broke them again. I tortured my father for three days, always healing him enough to continue. On the forth day I cut too deeply and he died. And you know what? It did nothing. Absolutely nothing. I felt empty. For years it had been my goal... but after it there was nothing."

Richard laughed,

"Oh don't be such a sourpuss." he teased Arsen with a grin, "They have their own style of happiness. It might sicken us but it makes them less likely to act like complete retards. To me... happiness doesn't have to be shown with bright colours and loud laughing. To me... happiness is waking up with the woman you love. It's knowing all of your enemies are too afraid to try anything. It's knowing that no matter what, I have a new family."

He chuckled a little and folded the slip on paper in two before flicking it at Arsen,

"Careful you don't use it too often." his eyes hardened, "Use it too often and the brain will simulate the effects on its own. You will never come out of the blood rage."

Richard grimaced and rubbed at his knee,

"Yeah... being shot is definately something to avoid." he grunted a little, "I guess he is. Except he's not a charms master, he's just a master of the few charms he uses. Completely mastered the disillusionment charm, to such a degree that it's better than an invisibility cloak. Not to mention those spells he knows to make his actions soundless. And his scent nothing. You could ask him to teach you, if you've got the money I think he'd happily teach you."

He shrugged a little,

"He'd aim to do it, yeah." he waved it off, "But if someone else paid him more he'd kill those who targetted you instead. So if he does get a hit on you then all Hades has to do is pay him more and you're down one enemy or more."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:21 pm

"My father would still think i was evil. My uncle Aspen the only cool member of the family kidnapped me last year and sent me to Durmstrang. Did you know they start a year earlier than we do here?" He asked before carrying on. "Well as you can imagine my father wasn't very happy about it and then he blames me for it." He laughed shaking his head. "I thought i''d lost my arm that day, it was awful."

"Maybe, but i'm pretty sure it would have helped to see him suffer like i did. Right now i could go out and kill every muggle for stealing my happiness." He moaned clenching his fists in frustration.

"Well there style sucks especially the girls when they all clump together and do that gigling thing when you walk past. I mean what is that all about, surely it has to be fake." He said. "Well my happiness will be seeing this all changing and making my first kill." He smiled spreading his arms wide to show life as it is now.

"Yeah you're the best professor ever." He smiled catching the folded paper in his hands. "We have to try this out. Can we? Pleeeaaase." He asked making his face all sad to gain the sympathy vote. "Is that really a bad thing?" He smiled. "I promise i wont now can we try it?" He asked jumping to his feet.

"I can't stand this office any longer. No offense." He smiled walking over to the door.

"If you can." He smiled. "Bullets are more slithery than the Slytherins themselves." He laughed. "He sound like an awful wizard to me, so he only knows a few spells just enough to get him by without being killed. But surely you're better than him if you invest in a gun too. You'll have more skills on your side."

"Well money i have, but i gave it all to Hades. I don't want anything that guy earned but if it's going to help me be everything he hates then i cant think of a better way to spend it." He smiled.

"Well let's just hope Hades cares about me enough to pay him off." He smiled weakly.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Richard chuckled a little,

"Did I know Durmstrang started early?" he shook his head slightly, "Hello? I'm German Arsen, where did you think I went? So... how is your uncle? I hope he didn't go the same way as the more wretched members of your family."

He shrugged a little,

"Well that's up to you. If you think it would have helped then you're likely to obsess over it, thus making it worse for yourself. Other people would tell you to let it go." he scoffed, "I'm practical. I'll tell you to learn how to focus it. Use your hatred, frustration and anger as a tool but don't let it control you."

Richard laughed a little,

"The giggling huh?" he smirked, "I'll tell you about that when puberty hits in. Or, better yet, I'll leave that awkward area for Hades."

He frowned a little,

"We'll see." he sighed a little, "Oh okay. But not now. Next lesson, we'll have a practical in the forbidden forest."

"Guns are only one part of his skill set." he rolled his shoulders, "He's master branches of magic because they were deadly. He once told me he knew ever plant, magical and mundane, which was poisonous to humans and to what degree. I know he's good at poisons and potions. His charms is one sided to be fair. Everything else... well I'm inclined to agree. But I still wouldn't like to test it until I have no other choice. In a fight with Cobalt Smith... you often don't know it's started until you're dead."

He looked Arsen square in the eyes,

"He cares enough." he said simply before moving to stand over by the window, "He's put this much time and effort into you so far... he cares. He might only care for you as an investment, in his own mind. But he cares more than he thinks he does."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:07 pm

He shrugged. "I don't know my geography teacher tried to kill me numerous times so my mapping skills are a little rough." He smiled spitting his tongue out at him. "Durmstrang is so much better than here, there you can use the unforgiveable and professors just see it as learning here you earn yourself a one way trip to azkaban." He shrugged. "Uncle Aspen's dead, died doing the thing he loved most. He was an assassin also and he loved it but eventually he had so many people coming after him he became paranoid and began to lose control of his powers. Well to cut a long story short he was living in an underground cave someone attacked and he just exloded, literally, taking everyone down with him." He smiled sadly. "So now i'm offically the last Barela standing, i'm free to make the name as i want as Hades keeps telling me." He smiled.

"Anyway, I can't not use those emotions as to fuel my magic i have an affinity to fire, i can call it at will and make it appear from scratch. But htat requires those emotions to fuel it." He said holding out one of his hands for Rich to see. He clenched it together and slowly unclenched it making a fire ball appear in his hand. "I'm still learning, i don't know the full extent of this power but it uses alot of energy to call it." He sighed making the fire go out.

"You're presuming Hades is the father type" He saidleaning down to reach for his bag. "He doesn't even speak to me, the only time he talks to me is when he's ordering me to do something for training. Obviously he cares enough to save me but i just feel like he's using me to get something before he disposes me. Because he could, i have no family that would come looking for me if i disappeared." He explained zipping his jacket back up now he'd relaxed a little.

"Oh kill joy." He smiled sticking his tongue out again as he retook his seat. "Well i can't wait for next lesson." He smiled. "Wanna see my snake? I found him a while ago and now he wont leave me alone." He smiled sticking his hand into his bag and immediately feeling his body tighten around his arm.

"Oh i've heard about his potion making or poison making as its more commonly known when he's making." He said shaking his head. "I think i'm gonna have to talk to him sometime i could pick up some tips for the future. Although guns are deffinatley out of the question, there is no way i'm touching one of those things."

"You think he cares enough, how can you care about someone you don;t even talk to. It's like i live in that place on my own, i could easily live alone in my old place but Hades wont let me. I'm trapped." He sighed finally pulling Kracken from the bag. "This is Kracken." He smiled watching as he slithered around his arm.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:24 pm

He smiled a little, a sad smile,

"Well that's something at least..." he nodded, "You can make your own name using your original name. And honor which ever family members you choose to."

Richard watched the fire for a moment, making some initial judgements that he kept to himself. He nodded lightly,

"Fire is a good thing to have an affinity for." he smirked a little, "Must say its more useful than most affinities. I once knew a guy who had an affinity for herbology... can you imagine a natural skill any more useless?"

He shrugged a little,

"He'll get there in the end Arsen. Very few people aspire to be fathers from an early age, it takes time to get into the role." he chuckled, "I'm one of those sad people who did aspire to be a father from a young age. If not just to make sure that my children had a better childhood than I had."

Richard rolled his eyes with a smile,

"A snake?" he chuckled, "Could you be any more slytherin if you tried? Ah well... and yes, you must wait for the awesome lesson. I'm evil like that. It's not everyday you get to watch you professor go into a blood rage and I need to prepare."

He smirked a little,

"His poison skills are legendary. Little note... don't shake his hand if you see that it is slightly wet." he shook his head, "It means he's probably got contact poison on it and is wearing a incredibly thin glove. He's done it before, paralysises with a handshake. It's a good skill to learn and it doesn't require magic, per se. That means it's great for when you're running on fumes."

Richard sighed a little,

"Then it seems that Hades is treating you as an investment..." he rubbed his eyes a little, "But I'm sure he cares. He has his reasons for being distant, I'm sure, but he will care. If he's worried about you being out on you own it means he cares."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:47 pm

"I'll make it all centered around me, so the other scum aren't mentioned. They will ruin it, the new Barela's are strong." He nodded confirming his own ideas.

"It's good but it takes a lot to keep it on your side, it's always demanding something. It's strongest when you pledge yourself it alone, of course it helps if it chooses you. Hades pledged himself, i was picked." He smiled. "So in a fight with fire i would win." He laughed. "Wow that really is pointless." He laughed. "What they going to do throw plants at me."

"Yeah? I'm not too sure about that, Hades thinks of me as a possesion i can see it in the way he talks to me. I'm sure he thinks im a dog or something i'm on a long invisible lead and i can't go anywhere without him or risk being paralysed for a while." He sighed rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well i guess i'm gonna have to have kids now to keep the name alive." He sighed pushing up the sleeves of his jackets to reveal his forearms. "Right now my family consists of me and Kracken and Krackens really protective." He smiled. "He likes no one but me, he makes great conversation then we're alone and his poisonous bite helps to keep away any potential threats." He smiled. "The Barela's are desendant's of Slytherin and Gryffindor the Slytherin side lost until me and my uncle came along. So not having a snake would be really bad." He smiled.

"Well i hope that blood rage isn't going to result in my death Professor everyone is reliying on me right now." He said spitting his tongue out. "I don't think Hades would be very happy if you killed his pet now do you?" He smirked a little.

"Thanks i'll keep that in mind, i'll try to stay as far from him as possible in the future. Although he seemed nice enough when i met him." He said it was pointless pretending he hadn't now Rich had picked up his scent. "Well i'll ask him to teach me and ill let you know." He smiled. "That would be useful to use against someone."

"I hate being used, i have know idea why he's keeping me but there is something he's planning and i'm not sure if im going to like what it is." He sighed. "I've always dreamt of this, being helped to greatness but now i finally have it i'm not so sure. Maybe it's because i'm being forced i don't know but something doesn't feel right to me." He explained his eyes blurring back to the dungeon he's now calls home. "I'm sure he's more bothered about what i'll do not what happens to me." He added.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:20 pm

"Good." Richard frowned a little, "Make a new family. Make them strong. Make them the envy of the world. Make them hunters Arsen. So the Barela Clan will never be prey ever again."

Richard chuckled a little,

"Pledging yourself?" he shook his head a little, "You see I could never do that. No matter the rewards... it would feel cheaper to me. No offence of course, it's the old codes my father drilled into me. I think he thought we were in the middle ages or something. Wanted me to become a knight, if not a soldier."

He sighed a little,

"Well at least Hades isn't going to neglect you then." he smiled sadly, "He's too much of a professional to not take care of his tools."

He chuckled a little,

"Well now that's a tightly knit family unit right there." he teased lightly while shaking his head slightly, "You'll be Bri's favourite pupil if you end up anymore like Slytherin himself."

Richard barked a laugh,

"Oh I'm not stupid Arsen... I'm going to be taking measures to protect you." he smirked a little, "The local herd of centaurs has taken exception to me. Seems they hate me more than any other human in this place... apparently going for morning runs through their camp while singing YMCA is not a good thing to do. So we'll see how many of them I can kill in a blood rage before they run away."

He smirked a little,

"Oh I'm sure he'll be happy." he frowned a little, "Don't get too close to him though Arsen. Word on the underground is that he's been looking to get himself an apprentice. Don't make yourself a candidate Arsen. His apprentice would be the target of every assassin and wetboy this side of Germany."

Richard frowned a little more,

"The tide is changing Arsen..." he muttered and moved to stand in front of the large window, "Times are changing and people are moving to push the change in their direction. And Hades Malfoy... that man has a vision which demands change, at any cost. Make sure you are not one of the costs Arsen."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:52 pm

"Oh i will, if i even sense someone weak they will be killed at birth." He smiled. "There is no way i'm allowing the new Barela's to be like my family, no way in hell." He shook his head. "We are going to be respected and powerful, mark my words." He laughed he was starting to sound like Hades.

"Me neither i was chosen, i'm a Pyrokinesis, fire chose me from the minute i was born so i have total control over fire, Draco says i'm a miricle." He laughed. "You have a one in a billion chance of being picked so i was lucky i guess." He shrugged. "But now i'm stuck with it, i love having it and everything but if i panic i over heat and basically explode which isn't good since i don't have unflamable clothes yet." He smirked.

"What like in the muggle stories?" He asked his face scrunched up in disgust. His disgust turned to laughter as he imagined Rich standing at the bottom of a huge tower shouting up to that princess that lived there. He didn't know the details becuase he didn't listen to it all.

"Hmmm, i guess i'm used to it now." He sighed, everyone seemed to ignore him anyway. That's why he loved the Wraiths so much, they looked up to him and couldn't ignore him, he was their leader.

"He's the only family i have." He smiled bringing the snake up to his eye to stare at him. "I don't think that's possible Professor i'm more like Slytherin than Slytherin himself." He laughed. "That's why my family hated me so much they wanted me to be like Gryffindor and that just wasn't going to happen." He smiled, "Gryffindor is meant to be brave and everything but i just think he's a coward that's afraid to stand up and recognise what's right in his face." He snarled. "I hate them all."

"Thanks i appreciate that." He smirked letting Kraken slither onto his shoulder before he rubbed his hands together. "Although i could protect myself." He smiled, "I could turn you to dust in a matter of seconds." He said spitting his tongue out at him.

"Those centaurs can be a little temper mental and i guess your singing didn't help i bet theyy thought you were dying or something." He teased patting Kraken on the head as his tongue flickered by his ear. "Oh i can't wait till next lesson now." He found, "You sure we can't do it now?" He asked sitting on the edge of his seat.

"I won't i'm not a big fan of death at the minute. One near death experience is enough for me right now." He smiled weakly. "Don't worry as good as that sound i couldn't even if i wanted to. I'm stupidly made a vow with Hades that i can't break. I practically belong to him now." He frowned.

"I can't do anything about it i have to do everything he says. If he orders it i have to do it." He sighed rubbing his forehead with his hand, there was nothing he could do now.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:13 pm

"Try not to be so quick about throwing infants on swords there Arsen." he teased with a light smirk, "After all... some of the best hunters start weak. Starting weak means you have room to expand, to grow more powerful. To be born strong... now that's not a challenge. How do you become great if there's no challenge?"

Richard raised an eyebrow,

"Spontanious combustion?" he frowned a little, "Bring me one of your shirts to the next lesson. I'll experiment and see if I can't make it fire-proof. I don't trust charms to get the job done."

He scowled a little,

"No, like in Grindelwald's army." his eyes narrowed slightly, "He formed an order of wizards, who were given the code of knights. But were in fact nothing but killers. The greatest killers in his army... but mindless killers none the less. My family came to greatness in that order and never forgot it, even after his defeat."

Richard sighed a little,

"You shouldn't take it lying down Arsen." he shrugged a little, "Or do. Depends entirely on which suits you. Be loud and the centre of attention... or quiet, the one in the corner who has thought of five different ways to kill someone before they can cast a spell but has no way to start a civil conversation."

He chuckled,

"Let me give you a little secret..." he leant closer before clapping his hands loudly and leaning back, "Drop the hate for the ignorant Arsen. Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs, Slytherins... what the hell does it matter in the world? You all bleed the same. You all have exactly the same potential to make your mark, although some are more intune than others."

He looked around with joking nervousness,

"Don't tell Briony I said that... she'd kill me for not saying Slytherins are the best."

Richard chuckled,

"You assume that I can't chose to be dust anyway." he smirked, "Becoming dust is useful."

Wagging his finger at Arsen, Richard grinned a little,

"Tut tut tut Arsen..." he smirked, "Patience young man, the wait makes it worth more."

Richard smiled sadly,

"I was afraid of that." he muttered and rested his forehead against the cool glass of the window, "I hope you keep your wits about you Arsen. Greater men than you and I have been cut down by simple spells they didn't see coming."

He smiled a little more,

"Oh and about the near-death experiences..." he smirked a little, "Gets easier every time Arsen."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:34 am

He sighed, "I was weak once although i never knew it, i always thought i was strong but it turns out i was just a stupid naive little kid that didn't know any better." He smirks sadly.

"Thanks i think i'm gonna need them maybe you could do my jacket for me since i wear it the most." He smiled. "I think once you know how to do it you'll have to teach me that too. I have quite a few clothes that would need doing. I seem to panic a lot recently. My claustrophobia seems to be getting worse rather than better."

"Oh your father does not sound like a nice guy just goes to show both good and bad parents are bad at parenting." He smiled his eyebrows lowering in concentration. "Did that even make sense?" He laughed biting his bottom lips still trying to figure out what he'd said.

"I'm not sure how i want to be i mean i like attention but then i hate everyone looking at me. I can't win." He shrugged. "I'll most likely be the latter though." He smirked spinning his ring around his finger with his thumb.

He leaned in closer to hear his secret and frowned. "I don't hate them i just don't like them. Im nothing like them. I'm better than them they know nothing, i've worked harder than any of them have." He frowned looking out the window to avoid Richards eye.

"Your secrets safe with me as long as you dont tell anyone anything i've said tonight cause i will deny it." He smirked.

"Yeah but once you've burned to death professor i don't think there's a way back." He smiled. "Turning yourself to dust is a different matter." He spat his tongue out and made the tip of his finger light up. I can do this to my whole body, fire just doesn't seem to harm me like normal people."

"Fire chose me for a reason Professor, i'm not very patient. Never is fire everything fire is considered i am too. I'm fire in human form, a living breathing fire ball." He smiled. "Or so i've been told. But i guess i can wait." He frowned before smiling at Rich.

He took a deep breath. "I will i'm starting to pick up tips from Hades, he is very paranoid. He checks everything and anything just incase."

"I sure hope so, although i don't plan to have any, anytime soon." He smiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:45 am