Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Bloody Mary Please (Gwen)

Aaliyah Wood
    Aaliyah Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Bloody Mary Please (Gwen) Empty A Bloody Mary Please (Gwen)

Post by Aaliyah Wood Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Aaliyah walked into the muggle nightclub, her hair tied into a tight ponytail and she had gotten all dressed up in a tight red dress, that was bound to get her some attention in the club. Hopefully there would be someone who would leave with her so that she could kill them for their blood. Plus she could get a little amusement out of playing with them for a while.

She went straight to the bar and clicked her fingers so the barman came over. Aali gave him a quick look over, but he wasn't rugged enough for her taste. "A Bloody Mary please," she asked, giggling a bit at the pun that he wouldn't understand.
    Gwen Pallas
    Gwen Pallas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Bloody Mary Please (Gwen) Empty Re: A Bloody Mary Please (Gwen)

Post by Gwen Pallas Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Gwen's head whipped around to face the thing that sat next to her. It didn't smell like the others. The soft smell of metal and life slightly masked by a coating of soap was replaced by a more stony, earthy smell. She smelled like Gwen. It was a smell she both loved and hated.

"The vampire looks just like my mother," she said softly with a slow tilt of her head, "I wonder. Is it a whore, too?" Her eyes fell to the drink in her hands, "It holds the fruit of the living that mocks the elixir of the dead." With a small smile, she rested her cheek on one hand, contemplating the woman in front of her.
    Aaliyah Wood
    Aaliyah Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aaliyah Wood Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Once the scrawny barman passed her the cocktail she realised that there was somebody staring at her. Quickly her eyes glanced to the girl, in a menacing fashion. What the hell did she think she was doing?!?! Aaliyah thought to herself, not used to people having the guts -or stupidity- to keep eye contact with her.

She looked at the strange girl with raised brows, listening to what she was saying. "Woah! Hold on a second." she said as she ran the girls words through her head again. "Did you just call me a whore?" she asked with a hiss.
    Gwen Pallas
    Gwen Pallas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gwen Pallas Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:59 pm

"No, I don't think so," she cocked her head to one side, clicking her fingernails playfully on the table, "Are you? It would be a hideous coincidence if you were."

Gwen laughed and ordered a vodka tonic, singing cheerfully as she waited, her eyes focused on the grains of the table below her, "Fair is foul and foul is fair, she was dying of cold so I killed her with fire." A pout formed on her lips, "That doesn't rhyme!"

The woman suddenly felt a compulsion to cry, "Oh mummy dearest," she whimpered quietly, "I loved you so..." All she wanted to do was help. A vision of her mother, blue skin, hair coated with a thin layer of frost and snow that trailed behind her on the worn, creaky floor. Gwen had only wanted to help.
    Aaliyah Wood
    Aaliyah Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aaliyah Wood Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:41 pm

There was something strange about this girl, and Aaliyah didn't like it. Not at all. "No, I don't think I am." she hissed through gritted teeth. If her mother or her sister had a say in the matter Aali knew that they would both disagree with what she just said. To them two Aali could have well as slept with every man in the village as far as she was concerned.

"Did you just say you killed your mother?" Aali asked incredulously, not really wanting to take this conversation any further than it already was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:12 am