Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Finally Arrived || OPEN

Finally Arrived || OPEN Empty Finally Arrived || OPEN

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:46 am

Oliver sat back on the chair as she watched the fire closely. He was finally back from America and was glad he wasn't going to Salem anymore. Hogwarts suited him better anyways. He had missed the first lesson to all his classes and he was less than pleased. Not only that but he had missed much while his stay in America. He disliked the fact that he had agreed with his parents when he decided to go to across the pond with him.

He sat there patiently, bored out of his mind while he awaited for something or someone to entertain him...
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Second Year
    Second Year

Finally Arrived || OPEN Empty Re: Finally Arrived || OPEN

Post by Kirsten Cresswell Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:26 pm

"Ooomf!"

Kirsten landed at the base of the steps with a thud. She was still getting used to that blasted tricky step out of the girls dorms. It caught her every time. This, however, was the first time she'd ungracefully fallen down the entire flight of stairs.

"Ouch ..." she whispered. Blushing fiercely as she stood up, she cursed internally, horrified at her clumsiness. If she spent less time in dreamland, she might have more luck navigating the common room!

At first, it appeared empty, and she was thankful. Just as she was about to flop exhaustedly into an armchair, she stopped.

There was a boy.

A good looking boy!

She shook the thought away, irritated at herself. He hadn't appeared to have noticed her as of yet, so she silented debated the pro's and con's of slinking silently away and avoiding further embarrasment, or engaging in conversation with this fellow Ravenclaw she'd never seen before.

Eventually, her better, more friendly side won over, and she smiled, let out a small, nervous cough and announced herself; "Hello!"

She dearly wished he had - by some small miracle - missed her 'grand' entrance.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Juniper was reading a book on dragons, sitting in a cushy chair close to the fire. She relished the solitude of the moment. Sure, there was someone else there, but he had enough sense to be quiet.

Then, of course, some obnoxious first year crashed down the stairs, ruining the perfect silence she had just obtained. Juniper wouldn't have been too mad if she had just left it at that, we all make mistakes, right?

But no, she had to noisily flop into the armchair next to her, cough very pointedly, and send out a friendly hello to other guy in the room. June looked up from her book for a spilt second, the guy was apparently attractive. Of course he was.

By now, Juniper was almost fuming with frustration, though none of that showed on her face. She was not looking forward to the awkward half hour of flirting she would have to endure. But this was a Saturday, and the girl would have to leave eventually, so June, as opposed to leaving, put her book down on her lap, and gave the girl an annoyed stare.
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Kirsten Cresswell Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:59 am

It was only then, after thoroughly inspecting herself for bruising, that Kirsten realized another occupant was currently in the common room.

She looked at the other dopey girl - who humorously reminded Kirsten of her cousin Julia - who was currently eyeing Kirsten with a predatory glance. She held back a shiver, wondering briefly what on Merlin's beard this girl's issue was.

Hoping to avoid another Savannah situation, she simply ignored her, choosing to sit like Switzerland, neutrally in the middle of the room.

"Accio The Stars and Their Wonders: Volume I ," she said, flicking her wand. She figured that while she was here (if even by complete accident) she could catch up on some of her reading for Astronomy class. Now that it was a combined lesson, she had to stay on top of her work.

The book landed with a light thud on her lap, and she smiled, pleased the charm had worked, and began reading.

[OOC: Don't GM me. I didn't say I sat next to you, considering you only now miraculously appeared after my initial entrance. Cheers!]

Last edited by Kirsten Cresswell on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:31 am

((OOC: Sorry about that, I didn't notice I was GM-ing you Smile. Still trying to introduce my new character, and she's a little crabby. I apologize if it was too standoffish.))

Returning to the book she was reading, Juniper tried to return to the state of peace she had attained before.

Then, without warning, the girl flawlessly executed an accio charm... Juniper was pretty sure she was older than her, and she didn't even know how to do that yet. Maybe she was a little hasty to judge her.

Trying her best to smile warmly (though she wasn't at all used to it) she said in what she thought was a friendly voice, "Hi, I'm Juniper. Are you a first year? I don't recognize you."
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Kirsten Cresswell Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:21 am

[OOC: Totes ok! Just re-read my post and now I'm like ... damn, Kirsten's not usually that bitchy. Sorry Embarassed must've caught each other on bad days.]

Astronomy had lately been proving more of a headache than Kirsten thought it should have been; perhaps a combined class meant harder work, or maybe she was just slipping, either way, she was cranky she couldn't answer the questions, and the textbook's fine print was straining her eyes ever so slightly.

Therefore she was surprisingly grateful for the interruption from the other girl: it was completely unexpected to Kirsten, given her previous experience with new girls who read books. No matter how she broached them, she always wound up with someone who had a grudge against her. Curious.

At first, Kirsten didn't realize she was speaking to her, but she tuned in at just the right time to catch her name, Juniper, that's kinda cool ... she mused.

She was still a tad bit wary, however she closed her book, looked over at the girl, returning her half-smile; "Y-yeah I'm a firstie," she said, "Kirsten. Kirsten Cresswell ... Ravenclaw." She added stupidly, out of habit.

"You're ... second? Third?" Merlin she was bad at guessing ages.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:32 am

"What a slack day" Vincent said while getting off the window edge in the boys dorms, he stretched almost sport like and descended the stairs, he was hoping to get some fresh air possibly going for a run or some physical activity.

He walked through the Common Room and saw two girls and a fellow male, he stopped and surveyed each person while looking like he was tying his shoes.

The girl with an uncomfortable smile on her face looked older and so he thought speak to her first, he looked at the other boy in the room, he was much older then anyone else so the hierarchy changed boy first then the first girl, then...

He only saw the back of the second girls head, but he instantaneously recognized the long hair of Kirsten, he resisted his urge to be in arm distance of her.

He finished 'tying his shoes' and walked up to the boy stuck his hand out and said "Vincent Furtell, first year, nice to meet you" He waited for the reply then turned to the older girl and bowing slightly he repeated himself.

After he had done that his self control deteriorated and he shot over to Kirsten he, lifted her out of her chair and hugged her tight. Realising he had just interrupted a conversation twice he released Kirsten and stood ashamed behind her seat.
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Kirsten Cresswell Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:17 pm

A sense of something - perhaps a mixture of relief and pure happiness - overtook Kirsten as she heard Vincent's voice making his ever-polite introductions. She loved that about him.

She fought the blush on her face, and anxiously waited for him to introduce himself to Juniper. When he so swiftly and unexpectedly hugged her, she was lost in his strong arms and delicate scent. It felt like ... home.

"So good to see you," she whispered, resting her head gratefully on his shoulder when he released her from their embrace. She longed for a few more seconds so she could hug him properly. It was amazing how his absence for a few days in Italy had felt like a few years apart.

Suddenly self-conscious, she stepped away, hoping the other occupants of the room wouldn't immediately cast her as a lovesick firstie.

"I was just doing some light reading," she said lightly, "and talking to Juniper here. But we can chill outdoors if you like? Or stay in here!" she added hurriedly, blushing and smiling simultaneously.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Vincent was so relieved when Kirsten spoke, the awkward silence of only his voice had been broken. He grabbed a chair from nearby and sat next to her, he thought he would look more comfortable sitting
    "No I'm fine here... Unless you'd like to go out, I wouldn't reject" he said in an ordinary conversation voice he then whispered, being unusually flirtatious he whispered into Kirsten's ear, unheard by anyone else "Anywhere you want to go, I'll follow"

He then looked at Juniper (as he had gathered) realizing again how awkward he had made it and smiled, unconsciously leaning on Kirsten's chair.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:39 pm

The girl introduced herself. Juniper's face was already starting to hurt, she had never had to smile this long before, "Yeah, I'm a second year."

Another boy walked into the room, and she let her face collapse back into it's usual blank expression while everyone's attention was drawn. He introduced himself with unusual formality. Raising an eyebrow, she replied, "Hi, Vincent... Uh.. I'm Juniper."

Watching the interaction between Kristen and the Vincent, Juniper tried to pay attention to her book, not really knowing what to do. It was uncomfortable, but she somehow found it the slightest bit... sweet.

Juniper saw them separate out of the corner of her eye, and she looked up from her book timidly, feeling like she was intruding on a private moment. "So... you guys are both first years I take it? Uhh...." she wasn't really one for conversation, "What're you reading, Kristen?"
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:56 pm

He was glad that Juniper spoke, he sighed inside and replied
    "Yes, that's us first years and being in Ravenclaw makes it so much better" He grinned widely an action that came so natural to him, he then asked "So do you enjoy Ravenclaw?" He looked into Juniper's eyes, reading her every expression.
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Kirsten Cresswell Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:53 am

Kirsten blushed as Vincent whispered in her ear, biting her lip as she grinned. She caught his eye, smiled and resisted the urge to grasp his hand. Instead, she simply whispered in reply, "For now, here is perfect!" She totally sucked at flirting without first blushing like an over-ripe tomato, so she left it at that.

Comfortably resting her head on Vincent's shoulder, she answered Juniper's question; "Oh, the Stars and Their Wonder, the first volume," she said unenthusiastically. Usually a lover of astronomy, her enthusiasm was recently waning. "Do you take astronomy?"

Sitting back, she closed her eyes, entirely content with her present company.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:12 am

He was so glad to be with kirsten outside of class, he started fiddling with her hair and loved the feel of her warmth against his arm. Watching juniper and the boy he never wanted to move.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:18 pm

"Yeah, Ravenclaw's great. The people are much... uh," less stupid, "easier to talk to."
    She actually liked the Ravenclaw kids a lot. Juniper wasn't sure she would be able to stand any other house. Slytherins had too many problems, Gryffindors were always too noisy, and Hufflepuffs were always way too happy for her to bear.

"I don't take it, but my aunt is really into it, she takes me stargazing all the time." She was starting to get used to Vincent and Kirsten's.... whatever they were doing, but she still felt like she was intruding. "I do have some homework for other classes, though. I should probably get going. It was great talking to you."

She got up to leave.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Oliver watched as the two girls arrived silently. When the boy arrived and introduced himself, Oliver shook his hand as well. He was obviously older than the rest of the group.

"Oliver Penderghast," he replied.

He watched as the three of them interacted within each other but really paid no attention to what was going on.

(OOC: Sorry, I've been gone for some time.)
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Vincents smile vanished as the girl went to leave.
    "dont go, I was having fun meeting a fellow ravenclaw"
    he smiled at Oliver, "its good to meet you Oliver"

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Juniper stopped suddenly, surprised. "Oh.. um, okay." She hesitantly made her way back to the chair. She wasn't used to people being so nice to her, or even liking her company.

"Well, what about you? How are you guys liking Hogwarts?" She hadn't really had a conversation this long in awhile. It was kind of nice.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:47 am

"I love Hogwarts, I would never go anywhere else, but some of the Professors are abit slack" he smiled broadly and asked "Do you have any hobbies?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:28 pm