Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Girls dorm

Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Girls dorm Empty Girls dorm

Post by Belinda Green Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Bel entered the first years girls dorm, seeing that everyones trunk had been set at the foot of a bed she headed towards her trunk. After grabbing a textbook at random from her trunk she climbed onto her bed, kicking her shoes off she leaned back against the headboard to read the book.

She had been reading for about five minutes before someone entered the room heading towards the bed right next to hers. Putting the book down she introduced herself, "Hi i'm Belinda Green."
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Girls dorm Empty Re: Girls dorm

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Ariadne was pretty tired. Unbelievably so.
    She opened the door to the dormitory and was relieved to see that it was, she thought, empty.
    Ariadne moved towards her bed when she heard someone speak.
    She jumped, breathed in deeply and turned around.
    "Sorry," she said with a smile. "You caught me off guard. I'm Ariadne Ellingham. Are you new too?"
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:04 pm

climbing off her bed, she put her book back into her trunk, before settling down in the middle of her bed with her legs crossed.

"Yeah i am, you can call me Bel if you wish too. Do you know anyone else here?" she asked.

Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Ariadne shook her head. "Not in Gryffindor. I know a couple of girls from the other houses, but nobody from here. You can call me Ari, Ariadne's a bit of a mouthful."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Audrey stood in front of the Gryffindor Girl's dorm room and smiled. To think that she'd be finally speaking to people of her own kind properly. And they were girls, so they might understand her better than her little brother or older cousins. Pushing the door open, she saw that there were two other girls in the dorm. Both were pretty and seemed to already be talking. Audrey noticed her trunk next to a bed and sat down upon it. She waited for a pause in the girls' conversation to speak.

"Hello, I'm Audrey Brown." Audrey smiled sweetly and crossed her legs on the bed.

Last edited by Audrey Brown on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Ariadne turned around to see the newcomer, and flashed her a huge grin.
    "Hey!" she said. "Just when I said I knew no Gryffindors, they all come at once! I'm Ariadne."
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Bel looked over at the girl that had just introduced herself, once Ari had given her name she replied, "Hi i'm Bel, Belinda Green. Can i call you Rey?"

"Girl from other houses.. Umm do you know Evangeline Starr?" she asked.

The only other people i have met from other houses are Arsen Barela, Susannah Matimarcan and Melanie McKinnon, But i have known Evangeline most of my life." she explained.

"Matty Gillespie, he's a first year Gryff like us, met him in the common room earlier."

Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Ariadne grinned at Bel. "I know Melanie, and Susannah's in my Astronomy class. I've seen Matty and Evangeline around but I've never really talked to them."

She looked over at Audrey. "Have you met anyone yet, Audrey?"

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:38 pm

"Hi Ariadne, Hi Bel," Audrey greeted, reaching for her bag, which was patterned with beads and sequins. She dug her way through it and pulled out a leather book titled: "Diary" and placed it beside her. "I've never had a nickname before." Audrey beamed. Did this mean that she had friends here? Audrey thought, the place where she thought she would never belong?

"No, I'm afraid that you're the only other students I've properly met. I sat with a few first years on the train, but from their conversations that I heard they seemed to already know eachother. They were also talking gleefully about the dark-arts, and I don't mean defence, I mean attack." Audrey shuddered and remembered the chubby brunette boy's being sorted into Slytherin.

"In fact," Audrey thought. "You're the only magical folk I've properly spoke to ever. I think shop owners and that strange looking wizard that told me I was a witch were the only others. I'm muggle-born."
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Ariadne grinned. "Well, we'll have to make you a nickname, won't we?"
    She watched as Audrey retrieved a book from her bag. "That's a pretty bag," she commented jovially.
    "Oh, you're a muggle-born?" she repeated with a smile. "That's awesome! Do you know..." And she started to cite off the bands of her childhood, bombarding poor Audrey with unexpected questions.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:01 pm

"That's a pretty bag."

"Oh, thank you," Audrey beamed. "I wasn't too fond of it at first, but it was my present for getting into Hogwarts. It's grown on me now, though. I hope it's big enough to carry around all my school books."

"Oh, you're a muggle-born?"

Audrey's heart sunk. Oh wonderful, me and my mouth. She shouldn't of mentioned it, and she was now afraid that she would be hated for being so unusual and hated because of her heritage. Audrey had suspected from the beginning, learning about pure-bloods that she would be alienated. But then her eyes widened and her stomach leaped back up to her throat when she heard Ariadne ask her about numerous bands, which Audrey was sure was just muggle.

"Oh yes! Are you from the muggle world too?" Audrey asked excitedly.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:41 pm

"Kind of." said Bel, moving to lean against the headboard of her bed.

"My mum was from two pure-blood lines and was a pure-blood witch. My dad is from two pure-blood lines but due to something taht happened when he was young it drained his magic leaving him a squib, I guess i am a HAlf-Blood but im not entirely sure of that. We live in the muggle world but apart from my family i dont accociate with them."

"Do you know the name of the students taht were discussing the dark-arts so openly?" asked Bel.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:45 pm

Audrey strained to remember what a 'squib' was.

"What's a 'Squib'"?

"And, I'm not sure. I didn't catch their names, sorry." Audrey shuffled her pillows.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:51 pm

"A squib is someone born to two pureblood parents but does not have enough magic i n them to practice magic themselves, so they are in a sense the opposite to a muggleborn who is a someone who has magic, born to two muggles who have no magic," she explained.

Bel hopped off her bed and went to her trunk where she got out her wash bag and nightwear, before heading to the washroom, "If you girls will excuse me im going to have a shower."
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:04 am

"Are you from the muggle world then?"

"I guess I'm not really from either," smiled Ari. "I'm a halfblood see, and I'm not exactly sure where I place. Too much of one to be the other, but I fit into both. I'm just glad someone else went to a primary school," she admitted with a grin.

She listened to Bel's story. "Wow," she said at the end, impressed. "More interesting than my family, any day."

When Bel disappeared, Ari grinned at Audrey. "If anybody has a go at you, Aud, I'll kick their butt."
    She mimed the action only to knock her trunk over with an audible clatter. "Clumsily," she added. "I might miss and end up kicking there face. But I'll kick something." She smiled warmly at Aud.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 am

At these last words, she could feel herself going slightly red. She smiled at Ari. She had a friend. And a real one too. She had offered to stand up for her.

"Thank you," Audrey said, embarrassed but excited. "And I'd do the same for you too!" Audrey swiftly imagined shoving her knee into a Slytherin, right where it hurt.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:02 am

Ariadne grinned as Audrey blushed. She really liked this girl; she was nice and she seemed genuine. She was very prepared to stand up for her.

"Thanks! I'd do the same for you too!"

Ari grinned. "Thanks, mate," she said happily. "It's a deal." She reached into her bag and pulled out a tube. "Do you like Fruit Pastilles?"
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Diane entered the girls dorm with her textbooks and a big pretty smile. "Hey everyone!"
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Ari recognised the girl from Charms and grinned. "Hey!" she said cheerfully. "How are you?"
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:20 pm

"Extremely great.... I've had a lot of friends so far," She said happily, taking out a muggle novel from her bag. "How bout' you?"
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:36 pm

"I'm very well thank you," Ari replied with a grin. "Would you like a fruit pastille?" She extended the packet to her, offering her a couple of sweets.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:44 pm

"Thanks!" Diane smiled and ate the fruit pastille that Ariadne just gave her. "We should get along some time."
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:52 pm

Ari grinned. "That would be awesome! Maybe we should go down to the kitchens or something!"

(OOC: I'll make a thread with you in the kitchens if you like! Very Happy)
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:52 am

"Yeah, maybe we should. That would be great! I would really like some more food. I'm starving. And I loved that pastille you just gave me," Diane said, heading to the kitchen with Ariadne.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Girls dorm Empty Re:Girls dorm

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:38 am

Kath walked inside happily when she noticed "hhmmmm....I guess everyone has already left"
    Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:55 pm