Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Fireworks at the lakeshore

Fireworks at the lakeshore - Page 2 Empty Re: Fireworks at the lakeshore

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Richard stood completely still for a few moments before taking a few long strides towards Hades. He stopped only a foot in front of the other man. His gloves melted away into water, splashing lightly on the ground. He stuck his hand out for a handshake,

"I accept your appology. I also wish to appologise. Some of the things I said..." he trailed off before shaking his head, "Well they were out of line. I respect you as well. And if you Briony decides to love you over me..."

He smiled shakily,

"Well then at least I know she's protected." he chuckled and regained some of his strength of will, "I think I'd enjoy a duel against you Hades. It might get a bit heated but it will be good for both of us in the long run. Hell, we can have it as the opening to the professor duels. Give the other professors one hell of an act to follow."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Hades narrowed his eyes as Rich made his way over not totally sure what he was planning. He relaxed a little and took Rich's hand to shake. "It's okay, i understand." He said letting go of Richards hand to turn towards the way Bri had just.

He nodded in agreement at what he said. "I feel the same way at least i kind of know what your like and i know you will look after her." He closed his eyes trying rid himself of his mothers face as she lay dead before him. He swallowed hard before giving Rich a mischievous grin. "Let's show them all how to really fight." He smiled. "How about we surprise them in the entrance hall." He looked down at his watch. "All students and staff will be eating their lunch. You ready?" He took a deep breath and turned his back on Rich keeping his mind on Richard's in case he decided to attack.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Richard laughed,

"Do you want to traumatise the children?" he teased before grinning wildly, "Hell, we could interrupt lunch."

He frowned,

"But then there's the added problem of accidentally killing one of them..." he shrugged, "Entrance hall it is. Lead the way bossman."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:56 pm

"Not traumatise just scare them a little." He laughed. "These kids need to be show what they can do if they put their minds to it. I'll even show you my special spell made it myself." He smiled walking across the green to the castle doors.

"Don't worry i'll have protections in place we'll be inside a dome that spells will bounce off so watch out for that." He smiled lifting his wand up already casting the protective charm as he opened the doors he was ready to seal it as soon as Rich crossed the entrance. Ready? Shall we go with surprise or do we tell them. I'll let you choose as an apology for the unforgivable." He smiled ready his wand to increase the sound of his voice if needed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:28 pm