Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Planning a Prank (OPEN)

Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Planning a Prank (OPEN) Empty Planning a Prank (OPEN)

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Sitting quietly by herself, Alyssa looked through a big textbook, trying to find the perfect spell to make her prank work. She wanted it to be amazing, and she didnt want the teachers to reverse it before it could really take flight...litterally.
    She wanted the chicken and turkey at dinner to suddenly stand up, and act as if its alive, even though its still cooked and most likely headless. Then the roasted birds where to take flight when the owls came into the great hall. It's briliant, she thought now i just need the perfect spell to stop the teachers from reversing the potion
    She had spent a great portion of the day working on a potion that a few drops on the top of each bird and they will 'come alive'!
    She was concentrating so hard, she didnt notice someone looking over her shoulder at her notes untill they started talking.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Planning a Prank (OPEN) Empty Re: Planning a Prank (OPEN)

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:48 pm

"Whatcha doin'?" asked Casey. She flew backwards as Alyssa jumped, nearly hitting her eye. "Jeez, I thought you knew I was there! Whatever happened to super senses?"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Alyssa jumped when she heard a voice right next to her ear.
    "You know when I'm concentrating hard, that I dont pay attention to that, and you wouldnt either, if you had my nose, or every 8 seconds your head would pop up, because you heard somthing, or smelled chocolate on someones breath, or felt footfalls coming somewhat towards you! It would drive the sanest man insane! And you know I am far from sane to start with! Just think where that would leave me?!?" Alyssa said most of it with a straight face, but then started laughing at the look her sister was giving her! ...and speaking of her sister, Alyssa smelled chocolate on her breath.
    "When did you have chocolate, and why didnt you give me any?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:02 pm

"First off, I had chocolate 5 minutes ago, second, I didn't know where you were, and third, try having colors flitting around on the edges of your vision all the time and know exactly how people feel all the time (which isn't exactly a good thing). Oh, and here." She threw a chocolate frog on her sister's lap. "So, what are you doing?"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Alyssa laughed, and took the chocolate frog,
    "Thank you! And you know that vision thing totally comes in handy when you play poker" Alyssa took a bite, and glanced at the card, Harry Potter intresting.
    "I missed you, and I have an idea for our next prank, but it'll take some planning."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:46 am