Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+8
Aphrodite Kallistos
Arsen Salvator
Nancy Riddle
Aurelie Bones
Anna Tshering
Karmzy
Damian Gray
Iva Popov
12 posters

Spin my Head Right Round (CLOSED)

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Spin my Head Right Round (CLOSED) Empty Spin my Head Right Round (CLOSED)

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:00 am

Iva had been more than a little confused when she agreed to host this party. Honestly, she didn't even know what she was talking about when she agreed to play "Sping The Bottle" and 2 in the morning. Spinning sounded so innocent, yet this game was so... Not.

She had brought in a bottle from her supply and had already drunk the contents, making her feel abosolutely super.

Party time.

Last edited by Iva Popov on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Spin my Head Right Round (CLOSED) Empty Re: Spin my Head Right Round (CLOSED)

Post by Damian Gray Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:05 am

Damian was rubbing the remaining sleep from his eyes as he entered the Room of Requirement. Seeing Iva, he shot her a crooked grin.

"Good morning, Tiya!" he greeted. "Looks like I'm the first one here, huh?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:06 am

Karma slipped into the Room of Requirement, her grin huge when she saw Iva and Ian. "I can't believe you actually did it. Awesome." She held up her own bottles of Vodka. Instead of her hunting gear, she wore only her pajamas, A grey tank top two sizes too small and girl boxers. She couldn't give two fucks what anyone else would say. "Hey Ian."

She placed her bottles on the ground and sat on the nice little rug the room provided, in front of the fire that popped into existence once she thought about it. The lights dimmed and the fire became the only source of illumination. Karma grinned a Cheshire Cat smile. "Just setting the mood, Ivz." she said.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:12 am

"I'm in looooove with a fairytaaaaale!" Anna sang as she walked down the corridor. She had heard about a game of Spin The Bottle, and of course she was going to come. She liked Spin The Bottle... or her drunk self did.

She walked into Room of Requirement and saw Iva there. "Iva Iva!" she laughed. "Oh my goodness! Spin The Bottle! This is gonna be exciiiiitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!" She then saw other people and nodded at them as well. "I can't remember allll your naaaames!" she giggled, sounding very much like a little girl.

outfit!
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:15 am

Everything was glowing.

Well, not really. But everything had a sort of glow to it that made ditzy Aurelie giggle as she stumped down the hallway. "Spin the Bottle, eh?" she mumbled to herself, giggling.

The rational part of her brain said, "Aurie, are you being an idiot? Don't do it!"

But she was drunk.

And drunk Aurie was a lot less rational.

So she went to the room and promptly fell onto the ground. "Whoops!" she giggled, slurring her voice a bit.
    Nancy Riddle
    Nancy Riddle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nancy Riddle Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:16 am

Nancy walks in, looking extremely nervous about this party. She had never been invited to one and then to receive an invitation to this... She was worried that she wasn't going to like this. She walked in, wearing a soft blue party dress. "Hi." She said, softly.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:18 am

It was night time and naturally he was awake. Usually the nights went by with now fun in store, tonight however he caught a certain slytherin sneaking out. Rather than stop her he decided to follow and soon ended up in the room of requirements.

"Well what do we have here then?" He asked looking at those that had already arrived.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:20 am

Aurelie's eyes brightened. "Arsen!" she said, and then realized she didn't actually know the Slytherin. Whoops. "Hi! I'm Lie..." Wait, no that didn't sound correct. "Aurelie," she corrected herself. "Sorry."
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:20 am

Aria had been wandering the castle for about an hour already when she finally wended her way towards the Room of Requirement. Iva had invited her. Apparently, a group of them were going to play a game called 'Spin the Bottle.' Sounded fun, she supposed.

It was better than wandering the castle because she couldn't sleep.

Walking into the room, she gave a small smile, mismatched eyes scouring those in the room before she made her way over to Iva and Karma. "I'm here," she said needlessly. "Right on time."
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:22 am

Jet slipped into the room after Arsen, looking around and sidled up to Aria, slinging an arm over her shoulder. He looked at Karma with a grin. "Hey there neighbor! You ready?"

He grinned as, of course, she answered with "I'm always ready." He glanced back at the boy in the doorway.

"Oh hey. This right here is a very daring little party by our very own Iva." He said, winking at his Songbird. He held up the bottle.

"We're playing a game you probably aren't familiar with." Karma pipped up. "Called Spin the Bottle. You know what that is, Hothead?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:23 am

Anna giggled when more people came in. "Peopleee! I see peopleeee!" she giggled. "Aiyaaaaiiiiyaaaaaay! Gotta roll with the wind!"

She saw someone familiar and poked him gently on the shoulder. "Arsen! Where's your fire panther?" she asked. "Fire panthers are sooo... um, radical, right? I mean, helloooooo!" She laughed and took another swig of vodka and jumped around the room, singing loudly. "Ninety-nine bottles of beer, no more! Ninety-nine bottles of beer! Take one down, pass it around, ninety-nine bottles of beer! Wheeeee!"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:24 am

Iva was swarmed by new people, making her feel a bit nervous. This was stupid, this was so stupid. She grabbed Damian's hand and moving closer to him, her face showing her distraught nature.

"Demushka, this party is..." Karma dimmed the lights at tht moment and her face went red. What was this, a brothel? "Insanity,"

Smiling at Anna, Nancy, Aurie, and Arsen, she sighed.

"It is a party." she said flatly, "Karma made me do it. I certainly did not plan on kissing others,"

She swiveled to say hello to Aria and Jet, a bit embrassed by Karma. She held Dame's hand tighter, unsure of herself.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:25 am

Aurelie waved at Nancy -- a first year, she dimly recalled -- and Aria. Aria, she believed, was in her year and a slytherin. She also grinned at Iva.

And not drunk.

"And the lights are going out."

Rational Aurie realized that this was the moment.

She would have to kiss someone.

Well, crap.

Why didn't rational Aurie show up before? Now was not the time to get cold feet.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:25 am

J. J. didn't honestly know what she was doing. She was wandering the halls out of boredum more than anything. She had orginally seen Dame leave the common room, and out of curiousity followed.

But because she sucked at following promtly lost him.

Now she was mindlessly wandering - that was until she saw one person go through a door she hadn't thought was there before. Curiosity burned through her again and she walked forward.

She knew she really shouldn't be doing this but... she pushed the door open.

Only to find it filled with people - lots and lots of people.

"Oh sorry," she blushed obviously bargin in on something that she hadn't been invited to. "I didn't mean to - I mean I'll just..." she stated to slink back out slowly.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:27 am

"Pfft yeah right. As much as i'd love to sit around and play games i have to stick my head in some ice water." He said zipping up his leather jacket, he never felt the need to change out of his day clothes.

"Right where he always is." He said making the panther spring to life on the palm of his hand. "Oh yes drowning in water." He said before turning to leave the room.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:28 am

"No, no, no," Aurelie insisted, reaching out and snagging JJ. "You are staying."

And she scowled at Arsen. "C'mon, Arsen. Stay. Get drunk."
    Nancy Riddle
    Nancy Riddle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nancy Riddle Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:29 am

Nancy shyly waved to the other party goers and sat down in a chair. She had never been so nervous in her life to be around this crowd. She picked up a bottle of butterbeer, not wanting to get drunk.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:30 am

Iva, seeing Arsen's escape, grabbing his jacket. She pulled him back, or atl least tried, then growled.

"If I am staying, so are you. Sit. Down," she looked over Arsen at JJ, "You too,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:30 am

Karma smirked. "Well, what do you know, Fireboy has cold feet." She grinned an evil smile. "What's a matter, Hothead? Evie lied and you'r not as good as a kisser as she claims?" She smirked again. "The rumors seem to have been false."

No she was not trying to make him stay! She was just stating the obvious. Besides, seeing him kiss Ian or Jet would be pretty damn hot.

Last edited by Karma Black on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:30 am

"Yaaaaay!" Anna grinned as she saw the panther. She resumed to singing her little song. "Ninety-one bottles of beer! Ninety-one bottles of beer! Take one down, pass it around..."

The room's lights dimmed.

"NINETY-ONE BOTTLES OF BEER!" she shrieked.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:31 am

Dame smiled, squeezing Iva's hand reassuringly. Already, his eyes sparkled with mischief - this night was going to be fun.

"Don't worry, Tiya," he said. "I'll protect you." If he pulled the girl a bit closer at the mention of her kissing anyone else, he did it casually enough that it might have been coincidence, but probably wasn't.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:31 am

Aurelie nearly squealed when she saw Dame and Iva. They were just too...too... cute. As it is, she had to snigger into her sleeve and covered it up by coughing loudly.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:32 am

J. J. found that she didn't have much of a choice to staying as Aurie grabbed her and pulled her into the room.

She looked around at all of the people. Some she knew, some she didn't and figuring she was probably stumbling into something that would get her in trouble.

When Aurie said drunk she felt that assessment has been more than correct.

"What, what am I staying for?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:33 am

"Uhm," Aurelie said, giggling a bit more. "Spin the Bottle." She tightened her grip in case JJ ran off.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:36 am

Aria awarded Jet with a warm smile. Her mismatched eyes swept over the room, noting everything, lingering on nothing. Her attention had been drawn elsewhere before her gaze reached Arsen, the boy who'd been about to leave.

"Kissing?" she asked. "So this, 'Spin the Bottle' - it is a kissing game?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:58 pm