Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Right Round

Vera Parker
    Vera Parker
    Adult
    Adult

Right Round Empty Right Round

Post by Vera Parker Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:59 am

The lithe woman, slowly creeping up in age though she hardly looked it, weaved her way through the crowd, feeling the deep booming bass echoed through her, making it feel as if her body was shaking with each and every heartbeat. Vera liked to fancy that it was impossible for a heart to stop in such a place. Even if it tried the bass would demand that the thing keep pumping.

It made it feel as if the whole room was alive, kept in the centre of a giant pulsing heart.

Alive was what it always made her feel.

Catching the gaze of man who appeared about her own age, deep eyes enticing for a night of fun, she let her lips slide into an easy inviting crooked grin, slipping between the two groups between them, she slipped her arms around his neck, moving her hips along to the incising beat, leaning forward to whisper a teasing greeting in his ear.

It was worth it, to let go. To live outside of herself, even just for a little bit.
    Chardonnay Will
    Chardonnay Will
    Adult
    Adult

Right Round Empty Re: Right Round

Post by Chardonnay Will Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:54 am

Her heels clicking against the ground, Chardonnay lifted her chin to observe the chaos around her. The french woman twirled her drink (something sweet a man had bought for her earlier) and popped her gum in boredom. No one was especially attractive here and the semi fine ones were boring or old. Just as the teen was about to settle for some gray haired man in the corner, a blonde head caught her attention.

Striding over to the couple, CHardonnay wrapped her arm around the fimiliar person, her hands placed firmly on Ver's breasts, and purred, "Heya, Sugar Tits, nice to see you here," The man, who seemed baffled, let go of Vera to stare at the two. Chardonnay glanced up at him with a bright smile.

"Is it your new date?" she asked her friend, grinding her hips into Vera's back, "He's pretty okay. We should share him. Three's better, baby," And, to top off her act, Chardonnay squeezed her hands, hoping for a reaction.
    Vera Parker
    Vera Parker
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Vera Parker Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:53 pm

There was nothing quite like old friends to make one feel back at home - and there was no one quite like Chardonnay. Although many years her junior the girl had a way about her that implied that she knew more than she should.

Perhaps she did. Though over the years Vera's been inclined to wonder if its things one really wished to ever know.

"Oh, you know I don't like to share; never did get the hang of that one," she smirked, leaning her head back so her blond hair brushed against the woman against her back. Looking down with an eye raise, she noticeably didn't move the hands, "You seem more touchy feely than I remember. Been into the drinks much tonight?"
    Chardonnay Will
    Chardonnay Will
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Chardonnay Will Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:09 am

"We don't have to share. We could just take turns,"

The French woman laughed and released her friend, before draping herself across the man's chest. It had been a while since she had last seen Vera, but Chardonnay didn't think too much of it. Old people had jobs and other lives, she supposed. Didn't matter, really.

Char looked at the man, lips pursed and eyes wide, before whispering softly into his ear. Her body was flush against his, legs on either side of his left, promising and teasing. Suddenly, the man pulled away ad headed towards the bar.

"Made him promise to get drinks," she laughed, spinning towards Vera. "I'm only a little drunk. If I was wasted my tongue would be down your throat by now," She gave a little wink, before eyeing the man again, " He was sure enjoying you. You getting on that, or am I able to take him?"
    Vera Parker
    Vera Parker
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Vera Parker Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Vera watched with amused interest as the younger girl attached herself to her former dance partner. She certainly was affective at getting them what she wanted. Vera knew how to do that too of course, but of late she'd been more prone to saving it for the good things.

"Ah, yes - how could I forget, there are steps to your drunkenness," she smirked an eyebrow raising as she leaned against the bar, "And are we planning on sticking our tongues down my throat this evening? Or are we holding ourselves back for one evening?" Vera was pretty sure she already knew the answer, but it was always worth asking. Made conversation didn't it?

She watched the form of the man weave his way back through the crowd, "Don't know yet; I was thinking I might enjoy myself tonight - to early to tell if he's worth my time though."
    Chardonnay Will
    Chardonnay Will
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Chardonnay Will Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:59 am

"I always plan to kiss you, Vera" Chardonnay replied, waving their "date" over. The man handed her a drink, one which she took automatically. The french woman took a look at the glass, shrugged, then swallowed the entire glass in one sip. "I never hold back,"

And, in a single movement, Chardonnay had her lips against the older woman's. Her warm tongue begged for entrance at the other woman's soft lips, Char's eyes fluttering with desire. Her body had moved to push against Vera's, hands roaming down her sides.
    Vera Parker
    Vera Parker
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Vera Parker Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Giving the man an appreciative glance, Vera's expression turned thoughtful as she attempted to recall if she had ever been given a name. The hunt for that possibility was interrupted as the younger girl was against her, in fact begging her to follow through on her promise of sticking her tongue down her throat.

There was one thing that always made Vera popular with just about anyone in her youth, and that was she had a philosophy of "just go with it" philosophy. Although entirely loyal when attached to someone, she also hardly believed in curbing her enthusiasm down when she wasn't. Her heart may have been involved at the moment, but her body had never been claimed, and as such saw no need in denying it its own desires.

So, instead of pushing the drunk girl away, Vera in fact gave her what she requested, giving her begging tongue entrance and in fact playing along for a few moments before she in fact pulled away, flashing a smirk to the confused and stunned man still holding the her drink she had yet to take.

"Been a while since I've done that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:25 am