Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Our secret place (Hades/ Bri)

Our secret place (Hades/ Bri) - Page 2 Empty Re: Our secret place (Hades/ Bri)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Briony chuckled and she moved a couple of paces away from Hades, readying herself to jump onto his back she took a deep breath and ran jumping when she got near enough and latching her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She wondered what he was going to do, surely it would be hard to transform while she was on his back.

"Hmmm, let me think, perhaps a snake?"

She winked cheekily and placed a kiss on Hades cheek before thinking of something witty to say back to him, she grinned and whispered gently into his ear;

"What if I don't want a kiss? What if I want something else?"

As she waited to see what Hades other form might be Briony placed her head on his shoulder and breathed softly onto his neck placing a little kiss there wondering if he was going to drop her...
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:18 pm

He caught her as he landed on his back moving her into position so he was comfortable. He waited for her to guess patiently angling his head so he could she her out of the corner of his eye.

"Wrong." He smiled. "Now, you get a scaring." He smiled giving her a little wink. "I won't tell you when." He smiled starting to run in circles around the field. "Stay like that make sure you hold tight and keep low." He said hoping not to accidently drop her on the way because he had no hands to save her with. "Oh really no more kisses for you then." He said smiling to himself. "What would be better than my kisses love?" He asked his breath staying steady.

He counted to three before he leaped into the air arms spread wide, closing his eyes feeling the familiar warmth spread through his limbs. He was dangerously close to the ground when he finally made the transformation, landing lightly on his feet, laughing at the shock she was no doubt feeling. Not many people could change as gracefully and as quick as him.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:31 pm

"Awww that's not fair Hades, there are thousands of animals in the world."

Briony pouted as she found out that it wasn't a snake that was Hades other form and she wondered deeply what it could be, while she did that she couldn't help but let out a cheeky wink in his direction when he asked what was better than a kiss. Briony of course knew what she wanted but as much as she wanted to say it, her cheeks flushed every time she thought about it.

"Eeek!"

As Hades transformed even though she knew he was going to do it Briony still didn't really expect it and as she flew towards the ground she scrunched up her eyes and moved her face up from the floor to try and make sure that she didn't hit the floor. When she realised she wasn't going to Briony let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in.

Delicately she scratched behind Hades ears, stroking his head.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:26 pm

He stopped and sent her a thought. "Hold on tight my little hawk." He thought then stretched his muscles before leaping forward into a run. He ran as fast as his legs would, right through the tree's covering as much of the forest as he could. Giving Bri an overall view of the place, not many people have been lucky enough to see it all.

"I'll give you a clue..." He thought turning his head left then right before he leaped over a thorn bush. "My animagi's have one thing in common they both like trees." He thought leaping straight onto a tree digging his claws into it's bark to help him cling on. He slowly climbed up the biggest tree in the forest, giving Bri chance to see the forest from a different angle. "How quick are you at changing your form?" He thought turning his head to lick one side of Bri's face from top to bottom then giving a little snigger, which sound weird in leopard form.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Briony clung tight to Hades as he began to run, ducking and weaving throughout the forest, for a moment she started to look around the forest as they ran but as soon as she had looked at one thing it blurred into another. Her eyes blurring with water as they ran faster and faster, Briony shut them tight the shadows in the forest blurring together with the darkness. Her fingers dug in slightly to Hades fur and she lay her head on his back as he ran.

"Hmm, let me think, you like trees...does this mean you're a bird like I am?" Briony spoke aloud, musing.

As soon as Hades began to climb the tree Briony squeaked a little and held on to his neck a little tighter it felt so strange to be climbing up the tree without doing anything. When she got to the top Briony looked out in awe at the rest of the school grounds, they were so near the stars she wished there was a spell for her to be able to touch them.

"Quite fast, why?"

Briony clung a little to his fur more, not liking the image of what he was thinking of doing. If he chucked her off he would pay for it later.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:35 pm

"Right in one." Hades purred "Change now." He thought giving her a wink before he threw himself of the tree into the air changing from leopard to crow in a matter of seconds. He flew in a circle, turning back to look for Bri to make sure she had changed in time.

He squawked spreading his wings as far as they would go loving the breeze between his feathers. "Join me for a midnight fly my love." He thought gliding on the gentle wind.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Brioyn gasped a little but as soon as she felt Hades begin to change she too let the warm feeling flood through her body and as soon as Hades had changed into his form she was in hers. A large black hawk with a sharp golden beak flew through the night sky doing a flip in front of the moon. Briony smiled inside she loved to fly and it made her feel so relaxed that it was often something she did after she had killed someone, to let off the adrenaline.

"My pleasure."

Briony thought and she glided along side Hades, who she had found out had the other form of a Crow which was something now she knew she should have really guessed.

Flapping her wings easily Briony flew up atop a cloud then dived down to the ground stopping just short of the mossy undergrowth and looking around for Hades. Briony was tired of being in her bird form, it made her colder than usual so when she had landed on the floor she let the warmth flood through her again and she lay down exhausted.

"I am not used to being in my animagus form for too long, if you'll forgive me. It rather drains me."

Looking up to the dark sky, the stars glittering and the bright moon Briony sighed, got up from the forest floor and waited for Hades to come back.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Hades flew he loved to fly on nights it made him relax more than anything. He watched as Bri dived back down to the floor, changing back to her normal form. He dived stopping just above her head to transform back landing gently on his feet.

"You okay?" He asked wondering why she had changed back so quick. He smiled. "It's okay we can do something else instead. What would you like to do? You name it and we'll do it i promise." He said laying down beside her, he too was feeling a little tired from his run.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Briony smiled sadly and walked over to Hades placing her arms around his neck, looking up intently into his eyes for a moment she shut her own, tilted her head to one side and leant into him her lips connecting with his own. Her hands gently ran through his hair as she deepened the kiss, moving to stand closer to Hades Briony pulled away and placed small pecks down his neck leading up to his ear.

"I have to go Hades."

Her face transfigured into a mask of sadness for a few seconds before she sighed, kissed him quickly once more on his lips and turned away from him. She wouldn't let herself be suckered into staying any more, and she knew she would be if she stayed with Hades another moment.

"Thank you, for such a wonderful night and I will never forget you Hades...never."

Briony whispered the last word and she began to walk through the forest to get back to the school.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:55 pm

He smiled pulling her closer into the kiss wishing they could stay like this forever but she pulled away too soon. He opened his mouth to speak but she beat him too it, making him forget what he was going to say.

"What? Just stay a little longer please, i'm not ready to let you go yet. I convinced myself to let you go, i promise you i did. If you love something set it free, but i'm too selfish to let you go Bri. I can't stand to loose another person i don't think i can handle it." He said his eyes looking watery in the stars light.

"You've seen what i was like before i met you, i can't go back to being that man Bri i just can't. You've shown me what it's like to really live." He said blinking back the tears, everyone he had ever loved left him, he was surely cursed for everything he'd done.

"I'll come with you, ill leave everything behind, it means nothing to me without you by my side. Please just don't leave me." He begged using all his will power not to get down on his knee's to beg.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Briony stopped for a mere moment, turned to look at Hades and then shook her head keeping walking she wouldn't let him effect her she wouldn't! She would refuse to let her hurt anyone else any more, this was why she was leaving after all because she had almost caused both of the men she loved to fight together! They could have been hurt, and one of them could have died.

"I'm sorry Hades, I really am, I just can't do this any more, I can't be around you I'll hurt you in the end...I always end up hurting people and I would rather hurt myself by leaving you than hurt you by staying."

She had stopped again looking back at Hades which wasn't a very good idea, he seemed like he was about to cry and she felt a small tug at her heart. Briony faltered and stayed where she stopped for a few minutes before she took a few steps forward back to Hades.

"You will find another person to love, you will forget about me, I promise you...I am quite easy to forget."

Briony took a deep breath and flung out her hands into the air pulling the shadows from around her to cover her, to make her almost invisible in the forest. Shadow bending was one of her families traits...almost no-one else knew it and only they could perform it.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:29 pm

He paused his legs just wouldn't move even at this most crucial time. "Good i deserve to be hurt, i've hurt so many people this is my punishment. Loosing the only person i've ever felt for." He said a tear escaping his eye, he wiped it away not wanting to look weak in front of her.

"You'll hurt me more by leaving, i don't forget things easily. I dream about them all the time, they are always there constantly creeping up on me. You was helping that, with you around i can't think about anything but you." He sighed looking up trying to blink away the tears that threatened to fall.

He took a deep breath. "I think i'm beginning to loose it Bri, i feel like someone's watching me all the time, i can sense them but i can't see them. It's driving me insane." He said looking around him searching for the missing eyes.

"You don't understand, i can't love another. You're a part of my Bri, you're my humanity. I'd lost everything before you arrived, yes i had a lot, i had all the money in the world, a job everyone dreams about having and a great family, well what's left after i destroyed it but my point is i never realised the things i had without being able to feel. You taught me to feel Bri no one else, you made me love again." He said clutching her hands to his chest. "I will always love you Bri as long as my heart is still beating." She began to disappear right before his eyes.

"No don't leave me here please. I'll change i'll be whatever you need me to be, a friend, a boss. I'll even step aside so you can be happy with Rich, sure it would kill me inside but at least i'll get to see you, just don't leave me please. I need you in my life." He collapsed down onto his knees, he had never depended on someone so much it killed him. "I promise never to fight Rich again i'll leave you to it, please just stay. I can't cope anymore."

(OOC Bit depressing sorry Smile )

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:02 am

Briony looked at Hades, still bending the shadows around her body she began to walk back into the clearing she knelt down where he was sitting and she kissed his lips softly, it must have been a weird sort of feeling having an almost invisible person kissing you but she couldn't bring herself to make herself visible. once more, she knew once she had done this that she had accepted defeat to herself.

"Hades...I don't understand....why do I mean so much to you? What is it about me that brings people back from the abyss when I myself feel so close to it?"

Briony's voice spoke with a waver, she knew that being spoken to by an invisible person after being told that you thought someone was watching you all the time was not something you needed. Bending down to sit next to Hades she cupped his face with her cold hands, dispelling the shadows from around her and Briony kissed his lips softly.

"I only wanted to leave so I could get my head sorted...think about what's going on with you and Richard but both of you when I've tried to leave have turned suicidal on me. I guess that means I'm going to have to stay..."

She winked a little and kissed the tears away from Hades face.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:55 pm

He jumped as he felt a being before him relaxing when their lips met his, only one person had ever kissed him like that. He'd dreamt of this day, he knew he should let her go he never deserved her but he just couldn't imagine life without her.

"Your brave and smart Bri, no one ever stands up to me. You are the first person to actually have had a conversation with me that didn't involve some sort of job." He smiled looking up into her eyes as she reappeared. "When I see your face there's not a thing I would change
    cause you're amazing just the way you are. And when you smile, i can't help but stop and stare for a while." He said brushing her hair away from her face.

Feelings that once were hidden
    Are now expressed to you.
    Days that once were stormy
    Are now the brightest blue.

Times that once were lonely
    Are now filled with pleasure.
    All that once was mine alone
    Are now things we both treasure.

Nights that once were cold
    Are now comforting and warm.
    Fears that once were very real
    Are now gone with the storm.

"I've never felt the need to write poems Bri, not until you came along. I have never felt like this about anyone in my life. You're special Bri, to me you're perfect, everything you hate i love, the way you blush, the way your eyes make the stars look like they're not shining, the way you get dimples when you smile, i love it all i wouldn't change anything about you Bri."

"I'll give you the week off to sort your head out, just promise me you'll come back." He said looking up deeply into her eyes. "Thank you, you will never regret this i promise. Whatever you want or need i can get you." He said pulling her into a hug not wanting to let her go incase she disappeared again.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Briony blushed when she listened to Hades talk and as much as she wanted to stop when he said that he liked it she was unable to prevent the crimson tinge from creeping across her cheeks more steadily. She grinned at Hades and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, Briony couldn't believe that he had wrote a poem about her, about them together.

"Hades, that's so wonderful, you are quite the poet. Blushing makes my face go an ugly colour I really don't think it becomes me but if you say it does."

Smiling gently Briony stood up from her stance on the cold forest floor and pulled her leather jacket around her...she knew there was something Hades could do for her something that she had been longing to try for a long time but she didn't know if she felt brave enough to ask him. Briony nodded slowly, she didn't want the whole week off and in any case it might to her good to teach, take her mind off the issue at hand.

"I appreciate that, but, realistically I don't need any time off just time away from both you and Richard, so I ask that after tonight you leave me be for this week."

Pausing for a moment she opened her mouth but closed it again rapidly, she was about to say what she wanted to try but her throat closed up and Briony found herself unable to speak, all she could manage was;

"T-t-there is s-s-something you could do..."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:26 pm

He smiled at her blush. "There it is, you look so cute when you blush." He smiled brushing her cheek with the back of his hand. He wiped away the rest of the tears, drying his face.

"Sorry i have no idea what came over me, everything is just getting on top of me recently i could stand to loose you to. Your the only one keeping me standing, i would have been crushed under the pressure without you." He said standing up on his feet not bothering to brush his knees down he couldn't look away from her face incase she decided to leave him.

"Thanks, i wasn't sure you would like it since it's my first time at writing anything creative. Blushing is a part of who you are so of course i'm going to love it, i love every part of you Bri." He smiled cupping her cheek in his hand.

"Okay, i'll leave you alone if that is what you want. Take as long ass you like i'm in no rush my love for you just grows stronger and stronger as the days go by." He smiled weakly trying to contain the hurt in his eyes.

He stared at Bri seeing she wanted to say something but paused. "What is it angel? You can tell me anything you know that right? I would do anything for you." He said pressing his lips to her forehead.

"Anything my love just name it and i'll do it i promise."

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Briony placed a cool hand to her cheek to try and stop the blood from darkening them any longer, she looked up into Hades eyes she wanted desperately to tell him what she wanted most at the moment in time but the girl in her was still a little scared, a little nervous about what might happen. If he would say no. Quickly Briony turned her gaze away so she wouldn't get even more embarrassed.

"Well...um...geez...I'm so stupid. I don't know how to say this...you'll probably say no...but...it's worth a shot."

She stopped looking at the stars glittering in the sky and turned her attention back to Hades, with a shy smile she hugged him, stood on tip toe to whisper into his ear what she wanted him to do. If of course he wanted to do it too, she would understand completely if he didn't.

"I was wondering...if you would...like to, um, g-g-go to bed with me?"

Briony looked away immediately after she had said it and walked away from Hades trying to hide her blush, she felt like such a kid and she didn't know why she was getting so het up about.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:00 pm

He took hold of her hands and moving them down to rest on his chest. "Don't hide your face love i'm going to be without it for a while so i don't want to take my eyes off you for a while." He smiled weakly taking in all of her face.

"I will do anything for you Bri nothing it stupid or ridiculous to me if that's what you want. I'd die for you if you asked." He said seriously looking into her eyes.

"I promise not to say no i will do what ever you want." He smiled weakly brushing her hair back. He wrapped her in his arms breathing in her beautiful scent, freezing as her words poured into his ear. "You want to what? Really?" He asked not expecting that at all.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" He asked wanting to make sure she was making the right decision before he said yes because of course he would love to.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Briony stared intently at Hades for a while, she smiled softly at him and walked back over to where he stood, she carefully wound her arms around his neck and Briony kissed from the nape of his neck all the way up to his ear biting it softly. Drawing back so that she could look into Hades eyes she nodded slowly, she did want this, Briony had wanted it for a while now and who better to give herself to than Hades?

"Yes. I'm sure."

She grinned and kissed Hades on the lips feverishly, wondering if he would agree to what she wanted, after all, Briony didn't know if Hades was the type of man to do this, especially since he wouldn't be seeing her for a while afterwards. Never the less Briony rested her head on his shoulder whispering once more into his ear;

"I've never done this before though...I don't think I'll be any good."

Briony couldn't stop the blush creeping across her cheeks.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:29 pm

He kissed her gently before turning the kiss into a more passionate one, placing his hands on her waist. He pulled back to look at her face making sure she was making the right decision. He gave a brief nod, pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes, thinking things through.

"Well if your sure then, i agree." He said seriously running one hand through his hand for a moment before wrapping his hands around her waist again. He smiled, "It's okay my love as long as your happy, i'm happy. If this is what you want who i'm i to stop you. I would love to get closer to you Briony." He smiled stroking her hair as she lay on his shoulder.

"Name the time and place my love i will always be here with you,"

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Briony sighed happily as Hades began to play with her hair, she relaxed onto his shoulder even more and she snuggled her face into the nape of her neck letting her warm breath play across Hades skin as she did so. Gazing intently into his cool blue grey eyes Briony felt a flutter within her heart, she was sure that she was doing the right thing. She was following her heart.

"Are you sure Hades?" Briony had picked up his hesitation "We don't have to do anything at all if you don't want to, it's fine with me, I've waited for years and I can wait some more."

Holding up her hands Briony distanced herself from Hades so that he could think without her being too much of an influence, Briony didn't quite know how to say that she had thought it would be best to do it tonight...while they were still able to see each other. If she left it to next week, Briony thought she wouldn't be able to cope.

"Whenever you want me Hades, where ever...but I was hoping for a less woody setting for my first time, a bed, is desirable."

Briony winked cheekily.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:46 pm

"I would love the chance to get closer to you Bri as long as you are happy with that. You don't need to wait for anything when you are with me." He smiled.

"Come here." He said holding his arms out for her to come back to him. He thought for a second before speaking. "You want to now?" He asked sensing it in her words. "We could go back to my room if your want, but only if your ready." He asked pulling on her shoulder so he could see her face.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Briony walked back into Hades arms and she lay her head once more on his shoulder, feeling his warmth and placing her cold hands in his own, hoping that he would get used to them, after all, she was going to have to use them a lot tonight. Briony kissed Hades lips gently smiling as she did so.

"Yes please."

Her voice came out with a strange lilt to it but she didn't know what it was, could it have been lust? Briony didn't know. All she could feel was a strange shot of adrenaline shoot through her body, pulling on Hades hand lightly she tugged him in the direction of the path that he had cleared for them before. Once they had moved away from the forest there was just the walk up to the castle to contend with, Briony no longer cared if anyone saw them together. It didn't matter to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:46 am