Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

How Do You Like Me Now? (Hades/ Bri)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

How Do You Like Me Now? (Hades/ Bri) Empty How Do You Like Me Now? (Hades/ Bri)

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Aspen jumped himself and Hades back to Malfoy Manor. He gritted his teeth someone had grabbed his arm on the way and he couldn't help but growl. He let Hades sink down into the nearest chair before rounding on them.

"Aspen it's fine." He groaned his burning hands held on his lap as his colourless eyes turned to watch Aspen stand in front of him protectively. Aspen growled his eyes still glued on her as he moved over to the window.

"I've got to go. It's nearly time." He panicked walking back to Hades to kneel down by his side. "Will you be okay brother? I can fetch Jamie or your father?" He asked just receiving a small shake of the head from Hades.

"She wont hurt me Aspen just go and prepare yourself." He said turning to look at the fire as he heard the very faint pop as Aspen jumped to another location.

"So come to hit me whilst im down?" He muttered his voice barely louder than a whipser.

How Do You Like Me Now? (Hades/ Bri) Empty Re: How Do You Like Me Now? (Hades/ Bri)

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 8:50 am

Briony looked at Hades her heart tugging a little bit, despite having no romantic attatchment to him anymore she still considered him a friend even though they had barely spoken since that day.

"No, I wouldn't do that."

With a soft smile she walked a little closer to him and sat on the chair opposite him, just letting the silence overwhelm her for a moment before she looked up into Hades milky White eyes with sincerity.

"I'm here because you helped me with Richard, now I am here to try and help with Arsen...it is what friends do..."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

How Do You Like Me Now? (Hades/ Bri) Empty Re: How Do You Like Me Now? (Hades/ Bri)

Post by Asric Chaos Sun May 01, 2011 3:26 pm

He frowned his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she moved to sit in the seat opposite.

"An hour ago the kid i swore to protect died." He frowned looking down as she tried to meet his eyes. "And as if that couldn't get any worse i found out he was my son. I've never felt like that before." He frowned. "I can't even begin to explain it. I put everything i had into saving him, even sacrificed my gift, the only link to my boss, only to lose him again." He explained glancing down to the burnt in tattoos on his palms and forearms.

"He will never forgive me for what i've done. The way i treated him." He shook his head then sniggered. "I actually thought i was helping him. Now look at me i'm the weakest i've ever been and i have a son that hates me. As soon as word gets out. I'll be hunted and i can't even protect myself." He explained. "Do you have any idea how that feels? After years and years of training day in day out only to get to this point."

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 11:13 am

Briony looked carefully at Hades, he did in fact look like a broken man and Briony knew how he was feeling and wanted to help but knew that he wasn't going to feel better any time soon.

"Honestly Hades? No I have no idea how that feels. But I can say that Arsen will not stay away for long. He feels for you but you haven't exactly treated him the best in the world."

With a soft smile Briony leant forwards to try and catch Hades eye not bothered about his new rather odd appearance.

"Give him time Hades, let him be with Charlotte and shell coax him around to come back she's sensible like that. He's hurt right now just like you..."

When she listened to him talking about his powers and being hunted she chuckled and shook her head:

"You know that won't happen, you'll regain your strength and if you don't you have your brothers and your friends to help you through this."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon May 02, 2011 1:21 pm

He sighed. "I know that, i don't like to let anyone in but I thought i was doing him a favour, of course i was wrong. I saw myself in him but he's not me, luckily and he wont ever be." He frowned looking into the fire.

"I need to explain to him." He nodded to himself. "Don't look at me please." He moaned turning away he couldn't stand for anyone seeing him like this. "Well lets hope so. I hate to leave him out there unprotected." He frowned then turned to her with one eyebrow raised.

"Why you laughing? You have no idea how much im hated. A lot of people that would be happy to see me dead, if you look a little closer to home i'm sure you'll find one." He said making himself a drink of firewhiskey. "Firewhiskey?" He offered holding up the bottle.

"I will gain back my strength too many people are counting on me. Besides i hate having to rely on others to take care of me, it's not who i am. As for my brothers and friends well they have their own lives to lead. I'll be fine her no one can enter this house without my permission." He frowned downing his drink before pouring himself another and repeating the process.

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Briony was more than shocked at seeing Hades like this, but, it was flattering to her that he would still remain this open with her after what they had been through. Turning her head away at Hades request Briony bit her lip while thinking of what to say.

"As cliche as it sounds Hades, we all make mistakes, nobody expects you to be perfect you're only human...even your father I'm sure wouldn't put so much pressure on you to be perfect. Your intentions were good. It just didn't come to fruition."

Waving away Hades offer of firewhiskey Briony stared at the chair she was sat on tracing her finger around the pattern on the fabric.

"Then you have no need to fear, lay low while you regain your strength and when you're ready you can emerge ready to fight any threats. I wouldn't worry about Arsen, and I wouldn't try to explain to him now, he is more likely to just reject what your saying...wait and then tell him."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue May 03, 2011 8:42 pm

He smiled not totally sure why she was helping him. If she knew what he had done he was certain he would be sat here alive right now. He took a deep breath before downing another drink. "Thanks i still have no idea why you stuck around. Not after the way i treated you and i know it's because we're friends but all the others leave eventually. Asp and Jamie are different they're too alike me so they understand." He frowned getting to his feet.

He just nodded as he reached the window. "I'll wait till the holidays are over. I'll set Asp to look out for him." He frowned his eyebrows furrowed. "I can't stand the thought of him being out there unprotected with... her still out there." He snarled clenching his fists ignoring the pain it caused his. "I don't think i have it in me to bring him back again."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:13 am