Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Karma Black - Letters To Mother

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Karma Black - Letters To Mother Empty Karma Black - Letters To Mother

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:03 am

Dear Mother,

I'm sorry I haven't come and visited your grave in a while, I will soon, I promise.

A lot has happened since we last spoke.

Do you remember that Half-Flame I told you about? He's saved me a few times now, and now I'm in his debt. Sucks. But... he's told me things about himself I don't think he's told anyone else and... well... I think I might... uh...

Nevermind.

I'm worried about it, though. I really care for him, but there's... others....

Promise you'll love me after I tell you this, mother. Please.

I have done somethings I'm not really proud of.

I have kissed a boy I should have only kept as a pet, and I fear I must break his heart to make things right. I don't want to be untrue to half-flame. I don't.

There's also the little issue of the boy I met at the dance. Ethon. He kissed me under the mistletoe at the Christmas Ball, and we danced. I... I gave him... everything. I feel bad. We'd agreed that we aren't good for each other, and we aren't supposed to be together but... whenever I'm around him, it's like all my reasons disappear. I think it's suspicious, so I let him believe he won. I let him... and then I left. That was that. I'm going to find him and tell him that we need to stop, for real this time. Because Half Flame... he...

But I have good news, Mother! That First year I met on the train that I told you about? He's a vampire too, and we have a connection now. We shared, mother. I know you said never to, but I had to! He was having trouble controlling himself, and I can help him. I can! And now he promised to take me to stay with his coven during the summer! I can learn how to be a vampire there, and then maybe you can rest in peace, knowing I'm not a failure.

I promise to write to you later, mother.

Love,
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Karma Black - Letters To Mother Empty Re: Karma Black - Letters To Mother

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Dear Mother,

I've tried and I've tried to be true. I've gone to all the boys I was involved with, trying to end it.

None of them took it well.

Rhys... no. I'm not going to talk about Rhys. I told him the second he walked out the door he'd be dead to me. Nothing he does will ever catch my attention again. I cared for him, and he threatened.... everyone. Everyone.

Ethon....

He hurt her.

He told me to ask my blond friend how she was doing, and then I found Aria, under the bed, burnt by two hands. She says it was by a guy named "Djinn", but hell if I know who that is. Aria said it was a message from Ethon.

I'll have to kill him now. Nobody messes with my family.

I checked The Wreath. I know you approve, Mother.

No one messes with my sister.

Love,
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Dear Mother,

I now officially have a boyfriend, a stalker, a psychopath, and a threatening lover on my heels all the time. Let's go one by one, shall we?

Boyfriend? Well, that's Hothead, obviously. Me and the half-Flame are doing fine, thanks. I find his protective side endearing. Plus, all I have to do is say that someone is bothering me, and they're basically a pile of ash from then on. No longer my problem. Bam. Magic.

Stalker? Well, I sorta maybe kinda killed a muggle in front of the Russian Minister of Magic... who totally bought the whole "I was born a Vampire, I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to kill muggles" act. Talked myself out of Azkaban and got stuck with Alucard, who now is supposed to follow me around and make sure I don't go apeshit or something. Pointless, I think. I may just have Demon Boy flame him, once there's no witnesses. Little Miss Mini (The Russian Minister) would probably blame me though, and as I told Aria, probably couldn't talk myself out of Azkaban a second time.

Psychopath? You know the Psycho, mother. It's the one who I decided to feed on. He and I had a small comfrontation in Zonko's during the Hogsmeade weekend, but he still doesn't exist to me. Nope. I don't care that he screwed my sister, then threatened her, then told me that Hothead was going to....

I don't care about the Psycho anymore, okay?

As for the Threatening Older Lover, I think I'm going to go to the Shreaking Shack and just wait. He'll come eventually, if nothing else. I know he's keeping tabs on me. If I can slip out of Ali's sight for long enough, I'm pretty sure that he'd show up.

Fingers Crossed.

I miss you, Mother.
    ~Karma
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:00 am

Dear Mother,

I haven't written in a while, and I feel terribly guilty, but a lot has been going on.

Me and Hothead are still going strong, thank the gods and whoever else is watching over me, whether its you and dad or not. I need someone with me after all this time. I don't think I could take another loss.

I've lost a lot.

Jet, Aria, Rhys...

It's happening again. People are dropping dead around me. I don't want them to keep doing this! Who's next? J.J.? Iva? Ars-

I can't even bare the thought of him leaving me anymore. It's weird, you know. I don't know anything about devotion, and less about love. But... love. If this ain't love then what is? I'm willing to take the risk.

At least, I hope I am.

But every time I try to tell him... I just... can't. Like there's this thing inside of me, latching onto my vocal chords whenever I try. What if it scares him away? What if he doesn't...?

I sound like a lovestruck school girl. It's disgusting.

Another thing, what the hell are you playing at?

I know you're watching out for me, so who is the Carde guy, and why did he adopt me?!

I don't know this guy, and Nightmare doesn't like him. I don't think that I could actually go to his house.

...house.

Mama, don't be mad when I tell you this... but...

I lost Grimmauld Place. It burned to the ground when I was attacked, and now it's nothing but ashes. I had to bury Lace... the portraits...

Mother, if you're really up there... why didn't you warn me?

Are you watching over me at all?

Do you still care for the daugther you left on earth?

If you don't...

I don't suppose I could blame you.

Love you, always,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:06 am