Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

What is this place (Matt and Stells)

Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

What is this place (Matt and Stells) Empty What is this place (Matt and Stells)

Post by Matt Rusnak Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:16 am

Matthew was still lost lost a little lost with the Russian language but he was starting to understand more and more the longer he was at Durmstrang. A few times he wondered why exactly his mother gave him up but honestly he did not care he had people who cared for him now and did not just give him what he ever he wanted still he distanced himself from others because he was not totaly sure how they would treat him he did want someone to love him for who he was now as a person not like a belonging and Sacha his dad seemed to love him that way but he was busy a lot being the Highmaster and everything and was not available to talk to that much though he did seem to make room for his son.

Sighing a little Matthew went and sat down on one of the couches for he did not know what else to do he was bored dreadfully bored and had yet to make any friends at his new school.
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

What is this place (Matt and Stells) Empty Re: What is this place (Matt and Stells)

Post by Stella Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:22 am

Stella was done with lessons for today and was done with her assignments so she decided to head up to the common room and relax a bit.She was carrying her books and as she walked in and headed toward the couches she dropped her books at the feet of a boy. "I am so sorry." she said to him and knelt down to pick them up.
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

What is this place (Matt and Stells) Empty Re: What is this place (Matt and Stells)

Post by Matt Rusnak Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:07 am

Matthew bent down to help the girl pick up her books he was not going to let pick them on her own plus something was drawing him to her.

"My name is Matthew by the way." He felt a little weird and pulled back when their hands touched he was not sure what to do or how to proceed so he just stared at her and forgot that he had some of her books in his hands. This was all new to him.
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:14 am

When the boy introduced himself to her she looked up and was shocked Wow, hes really cute she thought lamely she straightened up and as she did she realized she hadn't introduced herself yet.

"I'm Stella. It's nice to meet you." she smiling a bit and then looked at the books in his hand "May I have them?" she asked smiling a bit more.
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:32 am

"Oh yes of course you may sorry." Though he replied in english instead, Matthew gave her books back and hoped that she understood a little english because he was bound to switch back and forth for at least a little while. Since he had pretty much just transfered from Hogwarts.
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:36 am

Stella smiled when Matthew started speaking English. "You speak English? That's good, I am from America originally so it is my first language." she smiling and taking her books.
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:53 am

Alright so she spoke english that was good at least he would be able to communicate with her.

"I actually just transfered from Hogwarts at the beginning of the year um I am kind of the Highmaster's son actually." He smiled again what is it she is pretty but why what he was feeling was it normal for a boy to feel this way to a girl that he just met.
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:57 am

"Really?' she asked "Well I see a slight resemblance but I never would have guessed" she said and smiled. The more she talked to him the more she noticed about him. Like how he has pretty eyes. She smiled at him.

"So Hogwarts? That must be a big change." she said and started to set her books on the floor next to the couch "Do you mind if I sit with you?" she asked remembering her manners
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:45 am

"No I don't mind at all please take a seat. Oh yes it is taking some getting used to with the new lanuage and culture."

'Seriously what is it about her that is drawing me in so deep from just meeting her well I am going to have to get to know her better if I even want to consider to be her.' Matt thought to himself. He was not going to stop thinking about her he knew that.
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:49 am

"So your mom sent you here to stay with your father?" she asked as she sat down. "Do you get along with him?" she asked again. Why can I not talk right when I am around him? she asked herself. This is crazy you just met him.
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:19 am

"My mom did not want me any more since she was getting married, I did not even know that I had a father until last spring when she asked him to take me away. Don't get me wrong I do get along with him but I am still getting used to the idea of actually having a father."

Matt dropped his gaze to the ground he did not like his mom for she did to him but still felt a little guilty talking bad about her so it was difficult for him and kind of made him upset he had everything he ever wanted but never had been loved.
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:27 am

"Oh I'm sorry." she said feeling a little bad that she brought it up. She reached out to touch his shoulder then she realized what she was doing and turned and looked way. She could feeli the blush warming her cheeks, and she was hoping he didn't notice. "Well your mother is giving up someone great, fro what I see. I mean you are a great person" she said and started to trail off.
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:31 pm

"It is alright My mom really did not care for me that much anyways. She just gave me everything I wanted but neve showed me love." Matthew siged this was sort of a hard topic to talk about but he really did not care at the moment someone was paying attention to him.

"How about your family? He was curious about how she grew up all he knew was that she was from America.
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:40 pm

"Well like I said I was born in America, I have a twin sister named Ruby, and we are like the best of friends."
    she said smiling fondly.

"I came to Durmstrang my first year but she wanted to go to a Muggle school so I stayed with my Father here and my mother stayed in America with her. But now she is here so I am a more social person." she said laughing. "So now my faily is all together but my parents are becoming distant. Me and Ruby were adopted when we were ten. So it's been quite difficult lately." she said looking down. She was surprised she had never told anyone that before.
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Matthew wrapped an arm around her he kind of felt sorry for her. Her life was rough he could not be imagine being adopted. "Alright here is the thing um I am here for you if you ever need someone to talk to other than your sister oh and she is welcome to come and talk to me as well."

Matthew hoped that was the right thing to say he really had no idea how to handle the ladies. "Hmm how about for now we talk about something else something like... Oh yes what are your hobbies?"
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Stella blushed when Matthew wrapped an arm around her. I hope he didn't notice. "Thank you" she said smiling

"Of course, um let's see I love to read and I love Quidditch. Oh and I love to dance." she said laughing. "They are sort of boring hobbies, but you know." she shrugged and hen asked "What about you?" she said giving him one of her best smiles. She couldn't figure it out but she really loved talking to him.
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:43 am

"Hmm Well I do like Quidditch but I also love to go out for a run or read a good book." Matthew looked her over to make sure that she was alright he was not sure what he was looking for. But she was quite beautiful. "Has anyone told you that you are rather beautiful because that would be case.

He could not describe what he felt for her but he knew he liked her more than just a friend and wanted to get close to her.
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:48 am

Stella decided not to even try to hide the blush on her cheeks "I can't say I have been told that by anyone as cute as you, but thank you." she said smiling at him

She smiled and looked in to his eyes and couldn't think straight. She could not exactly understand how she could like this guy so fast but she did. He was cute and smart.
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:02 am

'Her blush it is so cute I wonder why she tried to hide it earlier but oh well she probably just did not want to. He wondered why females were so complicated to understand. And what he was actually feeling these thoughts were completely knew to him for he was used to being alone and taking care of himself but now now he wanted to be there for Stells.

Do you mind if I call you Stells?
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:08 am

Stella smiled "Of course, and do you Mind if I call you Matt?" she asked

She brought her feet onto the couch so she was comfortable but she made sure to keep them out of Matthew's way.
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:12 am

"Not at all Stells. One more thing um would um ever want to date me? He was not sure how to ask or if he was completely ready to have what is that word a girlfriend? Was he honestly thinking about that and if so why he never had thought like that before but he did not understand the feelings he had towards Stells.
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:24 am

Stella was slightly taken aback by the question and thought about it. She had never really dated anyone before. Ruby had always been the committed relationship twin, while she had always been the one flirting with boys and nothing more. But the way she felt about Matt was different, she actually could see herself dating him.

So she took a breathe and looked at him "Yeah I would like that" she said smiling a bit.
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:57 am

"Okay then Stells would you be my girlfriend? Matt smiled he could not understand why he asked that but he thought it sounded right he cared for her in a deeper way than he cared for anyone else he always wanted to be with her even though they had just met.

Matt placed his arm around her again and pulled her closer to him he wanted her as close to him that he could get but without going past her rights.
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:04 am

Stella smiled and let Matt pull her to him, she looked at him in the eyes and said "Yes" and was surprised by the rush of joy she felt. She wanted to be with Matt always and cared for him alot.
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:49 am

For the first time in a long time Matt felt happy and he liked that feeling. "You have made me very happy Stells thank you. I have not felt this way in a long time."

Matt then kissed the top of her head and placed her gently onto his lap he was not ready to let go of her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:30 pm