Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Just a chat (Sacha and Matt)

Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Just a chat (Sacha and Matt) Empty Just a chat (Sacha and Matt)

Post by Matt Rusnak Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:17 am

Thinking it was a little strange to have the Highmaster as his of his father Matthew made his way to the office of his father though he was still struggling with the idea that he had a father whom actually seemed to care for him. The idea of having someone to talk to and to go to if he needed help with anything was appealing Matt still tried to distance himself from the man that he just met in the spring of last year because he was still not sure if he could trust him fully yet but he did start to call him Daddy when no one else was around.

When he reached the door he knocked and waited for a reply Matthew hoped that he was not interrupting anything important but he really needed to talk to someone and his father seemed to be as good as anyone plus he was actually the first person to come across Matt's mind at the time.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Just a chat (Sacha and Matt) Empty Re: Just a chat (Sacha and Matt)

Post by The Mel Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:02 am

Sacha was reading a new book he had acquired a few days before. It seemed he had almost no time to read since he had taken over as Highmaster of Durmstrang. Not that he complained; it was, by and large, rewarding work.

"Come," he beckoned when there was a knock at his door. The man looked up and immediately set the book aside.

"Matthew," Sacha greeted the boy with a smile, gray eyes warm. He continued in slightly accented English. "What can I do for you, today? Everything going alright?" Standing from his desk, he moved around so that it no longer stood as an obstacle between himself and his son.
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Matthew gave his dad a small smile and went to stand in front of him. "Um well I just felt a little lonely and wanted to talk to someone really"

Matt felt a little stupid but since had not really made any friends the only person that he felt he could talk with his Sacha his dad which would not be the first choice for many boys his age but maybe others in his situation would go to their dad's first as well. Of course most of them would not have their dad at the school that they attend.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:49 am

Sacha put a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Let's talk, then," he said, motioning to the chairs set up in front of his desk.

"Would you like anything?" the man asked. "I'm sure Ketty would be happy to send something up."
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:37 am

"No thank you I am fine." Matt took one of the chairs. He was not sure what exactly he wanted to talk about but he just knew he needed to talk maybe about his feelings towards a certain girl that was developing.

Suddenly his thoughts went to Stella she was beautiful and he wanted to be with her forever.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:43 pm

"As you wish," Sacha said. He studied the boy thoughtfully. "What's on your mind, son? Anything in particular?"
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:23 am

"Umm well I met this girl and I may of asked her to be my girl friend..." Matt was not sure where he was going with this but he hoped that his father might have some advice for him or be able to tell him something about the opposite sex that he would be able to understand at his young age.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:20 am

"A girl?" Sacha raised a brow, his expression showing a touch of surprise, though not the trace of humor he felt. "My, my, she must be some girl if you asked her to be your girlfriend. Is she in your house, then?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:26 pm