Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Jokes and other nonsense (Aurie/Pix)

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Jokes and other nonsense (Aurie/Pix) Empty Jokes and other nonsense (Aurie/Pix)

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:48 am

It was too noisy. Fact one.

It was wayyy too noisy. Fact two.

It was so noisy that Aurelie couldn't think. Fact three, and she absolutely hated not being able to think. It was too claustrophobic in there, and so she found a dismal corner that held broken toys and watched. Her hands were shoved deep in the pockets of her cream-colored jacket and her hair tucked up in a messy bun. Appearances were everything, she had discovered, and had tailored herself to look like a middle-class bored girl.

She dearly hoped it was working.

Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Jokes and other nonsense (Aurie/Pix) Empty Re: Jokes and other nonsense (Aurie/Pix)

Post by Pixie Fawkes Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:10 am

Pixie was wondereing the prank shop. She looked around and with all the noise. She had a headache. Growling she thought, 'Why is everyone yelling and screaming. This is my time away from school.'

Looking around Pixie saw a girl standing at the back of the shop. Walking over with her hands shoved in her pockets Pixie called out, "Hey are you alright? Why are you just standing all alone?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Jokes and other nonsense (Aurie/Pix) Empty Re: Jokes and other nonsense (Aurie/Pix)

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:12 am

Aurelie looked up quickly as a girl called out at her. Of course it was at her -- who else would be standing all alone?

The girl was obviously having a headache. She looked quite grumpy, and her hands were shoved in her pockets. Not tucked, shoved.

"The question is," she said, "are you all right?" She smiled bleakly. "Hello. I'm Aurelie Bones."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:40 am

"Me? I'm fine, thanks for asking. There are too many loud people." Pixie smiled slightly but grimiced when she heared a baby cry out.

"I'm Alexandra Fawkes, but everyone calls me Pixie Fawkes," she introduced her self.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:03 am