Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Give It Up (Letti/Aurie)

Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Give It Up (Letti/Aurie) Empty Give It Up (Letti/Aurie)

Post by Lettika Snow Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Letti was in Honeydukes looking for something sweet. She had a craving for something sugary since her first day back at Hogwarts, but couldn't bring herself to leave the castle. Sighing, she pushed some of her blonde hair behind her ear as her eyes scanned the shelves.

Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans were the most interesting thing she could see, but she wasn't spending the little money she had brought with her on something that she'd most likely regret buying.

"World's greatest candy store and I can't find a simple chocolate bar," Letti scowled, annoyed, as she examined a chocolate frog box. The thought of the candy moving around as she bit into it caused her to shudder in disgust.

((Title is the first song that came up on my phone.))
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Give It Up (Letti/Aurie) Empty Re: Give It Up (Letti/Aurie)

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Aurelie was looking at the shelves of Honeydukes, positively gaping. So many flavors, so many candies, all looking delicious... apart from acid pops and chocolate frogs and whatnot. Hesitantly, she reached out and grabbed a bar of chocolate, which were hidden behind a stash of lurid green lollipops. Oh chocolate. She loved it.

She took one step back. And then another one. And then she bumped into someone.
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lettika Snow Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:52 pm

The first thing Letti saw when she was bumped into wasn't the girl, but the candy bar. And the first thing out of her mouth wasn't "I'm sorry". Instead, she chose to say the first thing that popped into her mind. "I want that chocolate bar!"

A second passed before Letti realized what she had said, and she clamped her hands over her mouth. Her eyes trailed up to meet the girl's eyes, an apology on the tip of her tongue when she finally registered who it was that was in front of her. "Aurie?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Aurelie's mouth dropped open at Letti's words, but she couldn't say anything and instead starting bursting into laughter. "Oh Merlin!" she said. "That...that look on your face!" She chortled some more. "You're just too polite, Letti. TOO polite."

Still chuckling somewhat, she handed over the chocolate bar. "Here," she said. "I've got loads of other candies."
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lettika Snow Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Face flushing scarlett, Letti put on a miffed expression. "Thanks, Aur. Don't see you for an entire year, and, as soon as we reunite, you start teasing me. I feel absolutely loved. Really, I do. I doubt Aphrodite could make me feel more loved," she drawled sarcastically.

A smile twitched at Letti's lips as she regarded her old friend. Reaching out a tentative hand, she grabbed onto the chocolate bar, a full blown grin gracing her facial features. "You're still paying for it, though, love," she winked.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:09 pm

"Awh, come here," Aurelie said, laughing as she dragged her friend into a hug. "I haven't seen you in a year and the first thing you say to me is, "I WANT THAT CANDY BAR." I doubt anyone can make me feel more wanted." And then she sighed. "And of course I'm paying for it. But I can't exactly pay for it if we stay here. C'mon to the cashier and catch up with me."
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lettika Snow Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:16 pm

Letti scoffed as she hugged her friend. She pulled away indignantly. "Okay, that was not my fault! I didn't see you; I saw the candy bar. Then I saw you once I realized how, er, un-lady-like I sounded," Letti defended, pausing slightly as she searched for a word that wasn't 'stupid' to describe her actions.

Smirking, Letti through her arm around Aurelie's shoulders and walked to the cashier with her. "So. tell me, my Hufflepuff friend, how was Hogwarts while I was in Kenya with my darling grandmother?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:18 pm

"Oh." Aurelie waved her hand airily. "Jake's gone. He went away traveling with his father again. How utterly depressing, isn't it? And the Christmas dance is in a few weeks. Mel's still in love with James, yadda yadda yadda...." She pressed her lips together. "God I miss you, Letti!"
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lettika Snow Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:27 pm

A frown marred Letti's face. "He gone? As in, he ditched my friend to see the world? That arse! But, you aren't still upset over it, right? Cuz, if you are, I can give you that whole 'plenty of fish in the sea' speech. And Melly's in love? That's...not knew."

The word that caught Letti's attention was 'dance'. "A dance? As in dresses, and dates, and music, and, well, dancing?" she asked excitedly. She was thinking about what dress she should buy when Aurie said how she missed her.

"Oh, I missed you too! It was so boring when I was homeschooled. There were absolutely no cute guys around and my only company was a chicken!"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:30 pm

"Ha." Aurelie laughed, the edges of her eyes crinkling up. "Melly...I guess..is in love, but you know her." She giggled slightly. "And besides, I know the whole 'plenty of fish in the sea' bit. It's just that no one's quite...interested in me, you know? I'm a normal gal. I've been around forever, and thus no one's interested." She shrugged.

"Yes, a dance," Aurelie continued, amused. "We should go shopping together sometime. You'd have a date in no time 'course, because girl, you are more gorgeous than I remember." She laughed, paying the cashier (a young adolescent man who was blatantly staring at Letti.) As they walked away from the cashier, she giggled. "See? He was staring at you too."
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lettika Snow Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Letti couldn't help but roll her eyes. "You, my dear, are not normal. You are stunning and shouldn't believe anything less. And, hell, if anyone says otherwise, they'll have to take it up with me," she winked, nudging the Hufflepuff's ribs teasingly, but, despite how playful she was about it, Letti was absolutely serious.

"Ah, but that's where you're wrong, Aur. I won't have a date because I'm going stag," Letti sang, twirling in a circle randomly. "And thanks. That was a huge boost to my ego."

As they reached the cashier, Letti was too preoccupied with examining the candy on the counter to notice him staring at her.It wasn't until Aurie pointed it out as they were leaving that she even looked at him.

"Well, damn, puberty just screwed me over. Random strangers staring at you is not something I wanted, Mother Nature," the blond scowled, turning around and crossing her arms over her chest stubbornly.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:13 am

Aurelie was touched by her friend's words, beaming up at her. "Well, I'm glad someone thinks so," she laughed. "Going stag? I think you've just broken the hearts of a million boys, m'dear."

She laughed as she realized that Letti had been staring at the candy while the cashier was staring at her. "Candy over boys. I think I like that rule. Especially at Honeydukes. And at least the boys are only staring...I'd be much more afraid if they were leering." She cackled at her own un-funny joke as they brushed out of the shop, the bell tinkling over the door.
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lettika Snow Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:33 am

"A million guys' hearts means nothing to me if I don't know the guy, Aurie Darling," Letti giggled as they walked through Hogsmeade. "And I might reconsider a date if a guys asks me...right. Ya know, going out of his way to ask me in front of everyone with something huge!" A grin pulled at her lips as she thought of a guy riding into the great hall on a pony in shining armor.

As a shudder wracker her body from the thoughts Aurie brought up, Letti's grin morphed into a scowl, and she flicked the brunette's forehead. "I don't need to have that image in my head, thank you very much. And, yes, candy must always come before boys. It's a rule of the universe.''

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:15 pm