Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Hammer Without A Master {J.J.}

Hammer Without A Master {J.J.} Empty Hammer Without A Master {J.J.}

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:18 pm

What am I doing here again? Peaches wondered, staring at the unusual framed pictures all over the huge bathroom. I am not a prefect, so why am I here? The small voice in her head called to her, making her feel even more unsure. She told herself that it was because the bathroom and the tub in her dorm room was crowded all the time, and knowing how shy she was and all, she couldn't just go there and randomly start talking to someone.

Her fear made her take a swimsuit with her, in case someone catches her, at least that person wouldn't see her naked. Peach got dressed and entered the warm water, adding different kinds of bubbles and shampoos to it. This is nice.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Hammer Without A Master {J.J.} Empty Re: Hammer Without A Master {J.J.}

Post by JJeh Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:29 pm

J. J. wasn't one much for breaking the rules. In fact she generally tended towards hating it but...

Well she'd over heard someone talking about the Prefects bathroom, and she had heard the password and really what girl wouldn't turn down the opportuntity to see the semi private bath?

She slipped into the bathroom and her eyes immedately went to the giant bath, and then - once she got over the grand size of it - noticed that there was someone in it.

"Oh Hello there," she said blushing thinking she was about to get in trouble for being where she wasn't supposed to when she realized something, "You aren't a Prefect are you?"

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:36 pm

What a lovely way to go... Peaches murmured as she was playing with some colored bubbles. You give me fever, when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight. Realizing how she will never know how it feels to be kissed, for who could ever possibly love her, she frowned, changing her mood. If only I could talk to people and sound normal, and not all shy and awkward, a silent prayer left her lips.

Then someone entered and she thought how she's going to be so dead when daddy hears about it. But it was only a girl, younger than her and certainly not a prefect.

What a perfect timing. Thank you, she thought, not knowing who she really was thanking, but decided it was a time to try and make friends.

"Hello, and no, no I am not. But you are not too, right?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:45 pm

J. J. gave a little grin and shook her head, "Nope... just a curious student who happened to learn a password."

"This is quite the tube," she took a step closer to her and the water, "More of a pool."

"I'm J. J."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:55 am