Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Master of Puppets (Lovi and Fang)

Master of Puppets (Lovi and Fang) Empty Master of Puppets (Lovi and Fang)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Loviise had been wondering about Fang since the day she had first met him, he certainly was different to any other boy that she had met, but in a good way, she hadn't met any girls yet and that made her think about why that might be, maybe she just didn't get along well with girls, she always preffered to be with boys, maybe because of her Grandfather raising her.

Walking along one of the corridors she dropped her pin badge on the floor and groaned moving around on the floor to try and find it, all the while thinking of somewhere she could dance, just to forget about her feelings for a while, her homesick heart was weary and she missed not only her parents now but her Grandfather.

As soon as she stood back up Loviise saw a door had appeared in the stone and she walked towards it cautiously. Inside was the greatest dance studio she had ever seen...Loviise squeaked and hurried into it, dropping her bag and tapping the grammaphone with her wand so it started, as soon as the music kicked in Loviise took off her shoes and pointed her toes like a ballet dancer launching into her routine, twirling around on her pointed foot then flat footed then pointed then changing feet to do the same.

Master of Puppets (Lovi and Fang) Empty Re: Master of Puppets (Lovi and Fang)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Fang smiled to himself as he walked down the corridor his cane echoing around the bare corridors as it hit the stone floors. He rounded the corner and paused. There was Lovi and he still needed to ask her about the day they had met but he didn't want to come across rude.

He walked up to her just slipping into the room behind her. He stood by the doors trying not to disturb her so he could at least get a little glimpse of her dancing. "So you found the room of requirements. Many people pass through this school and not find anything yet here you are on your first year and already you've found this." He smiled.

"I can see you're quite talented. How long have you been dancing?" He asked moving out of his corner to join her in the centre of the room.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Loviise squeaked a little bit and stopped dancing looking around to see where the source of the noise came from, biting her lip and hanging her head as she saw it was Fang her hands went immediately to play with her hair and Loviise only glanced up to look at him still shy to be around boys her own age for some reason.

"Hello Fang..."

Standing on her feet and standing still even when he moved towards her Loviise conintued to play with her long hair.

"I vas just....I just...um..."

Coughing lightly Loviise tried to gather herself together and she smiled shyly.

"I have been dancing for 8 years now...vat brings you here? I thought I had shut zee door."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:25 pm

He smiled. "Hey sorry to intrude on you like this but it's very hard to get a girl alone in this place. I felt the need to talk to you alone again after what happened in the forest. You know with that kid showing up." He said tooking his cane under his arm.

He smirked as her hand went straight to her hair that was a good sign. "You were just dancing." He smiled. "You don't need to explain yourself your dancing is schön." He said not quite knowing the english. "Erm how'd you say it... forgive me my English is what it seems. Beautiful? No. Yeah i think that's right you're dancing is beautiful." He smiled.

"Wow and it certainly shows in your dancing you were amazing in that little bit i just saw. I was just out for a walk when i saw you. Lucky huh? I wasn't even going to come this way but i thought i'd explore." He explained. "Sorry hunter reflexes." He smirked running his hand through his hair.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Loviise felt herself beginning to panic, if she had a heart it would be beating wildly in her chest right now did he mean the fact that when she had fallen over? Or did he just want to talk to her because he liked her and just wanted another conversation? Hoping for the latter she moved to sit on the ballet bar over by one of the mirrored walls.

"Vhy is zat?"

She asked, her head tilted to one side, so her large (almost doll like Razz) blue eyes were visible from under her thick blonde fringe.

"No no I understand vat you're problem is zometimes I find myself not being able to find zee right vord and I sound like an idiot when I say the completely vrong thing, but, zank you very much Fang, it is zee only zing I am good at."

Her cheeks going as red as they could go Loviise pressed her back against the mirrors and bit her lip, she smiled shyly and was glad that he had followed her, as much as Loviise wanted to dance she also wanted to talk to Fang, but not about what he wanted to talk about...she didn't think she was ready to tell anyone about that.

"I am happy zat you followed me..."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:47 pm

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay. You landed pretty hard when you fell." He said not wanting to add what he was dying to. Because that day when she fell she didn't make a thud like everyone else she sounded... hollow.

"So are you okay? I mean you look you it but you can never be sure." He smiled. "Oh you have blue eyes i never noticed that before." He said itching his hand whilst shaking his head. "Oh so it's not just me then everyone else seems to speak the perfect english."

"I'm sure that's not true a young beautiful girl like you must have lots of talents. Dancing is just one of those. You clearly have the brains otherwise you wouldn't have been placed in Ravenclaw." He said before smiling. "Me too i got to see you dance." He smiked.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Loviise felt herself get even more panicked and she didn't know if this showed in her eyes, she she hid them underneath her fringe again looking at her knees as she nodded her head quickly not even really thinking about the question, she was of course alright so by saying she was she wasn't lying to Fang, he just didn't ask the right question.

"Er yes I vould say zat I vas alright, it vas a long time ago, I know I am fragile but I zink zat I can handle a small falls like zat."

She smiled still playing with her hair, wrapping it then unwrapping it around her finger, wondering what exactly she was going to say if he kept pressing the matter, which it looked like he was going to.

"Fang I am alright please do not be vorrying about me."

Loviise felt her cheeks grow even redder and she placed a hand on them to see if it was actually true what she was feeling, that was the first time that she had really been complimented, as in, her in herself that she was beautiful...and that she was smart.

"I am alvays hiding under my fringe, I do not zink zat I have a face suitable to show...vich is vhy I do not dance for people only on my own. I am not so smart...but zank you..."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:19 pm

He nodded he knew there was something unusual about her but it was clear she didn't want to share it with him and he respected her wishes. "Good i'm glad you are well. I'd hate to see a friend in pain but if there is ever anything i can do for you don't hesitate to ask. Im not a normal Slytherin i was only put here because i would fit into the other houses even less than this one." He smirked. "I belong in Dunkleheit the Durmstrang equivalent to Slytherin, But they are so much more." He explained.

He frowned brushing her fringe aside. "Well don't, you look so much more beautiful without it covering your pretty eyes." He said. "As for your dancing everyone should see it. You're amazing and everyone should know that and you were placed in Ravenclaw for a reason you know. It only accepts the smart."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Loviise smiled softly at Fang, she wanted to tell someone she really did but she also didn't want to loose her best friend, well, one of her only friends here by telling him what her problem was, he said that he wasn't normal and she could relate, she really wanted to be but no matter how hard she tried Loviise could never and would never be a normal person.

"I-i-if I do tell you.....you vont...you vont hate me?"

She whispered softly looking at her knees, and twisting her hands in her lap as she tried to make herself less nervous.

"I have not told anyvone about zis, only my family knows, but, I need to you tell me zat you vont tell anyone."

If Loviise could have blushed she would have, looking up into Fang's own eyes as he brushed away her fringe she bit her lip and drew her head back shyly from his hand no matter how much she liked the tingly feeling that she was feeling as he touched her, still not used to physical contact.

"You zink I am beautiful?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 pm

He frowned concern written all over his face. "Don't worry about what i think i can get over it I have a brother that has control over fire another one that's a vampire and a friend that drins human blood even though he isn't a vampire. So not a lot can surprise me. " He smiled.

"You can tell me i swear i wont tell anyone. You have my word." He nodded before shaking his head. "No i could never hate someone like you. You could have three head and i'd still wanna hang around with you. My family arent like others." He explained.

He nodded. I think you are very beautiful no one can compare." He said moving back she obviously wasn't comfortable with touching.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Loviise, reassured by Fang, took a deep breath on impulse for of course she did not even need to breathe but it had become something she had just picked up from being around people after all, if you don't breathe people tend to sense that there's something not normal about you and they often take you to hospital to get checked out.

"Vell...I do not know how to zay zis...."

Biting her lip she looked up into Fang's eyes, after he had told her she was beautiful...Loviise knew that she would never hear those words again from him so she savoured them.

"I am...I am a doll."

Hiding herself underneath her fringe Loviise launched into explaination, well, as much explaining as her mother and father had had chance to give her.

"Ven I vas little I vas born prematurely and I died ven I vas born but my father managed to capture my essence and place it into a doll of a baby, ven I vas little zey had to change zee doll often as I grew but my first act of accidental magic vas to bind myself to zis doll, it became a body like your own...but...only on zee outiside. I have skin and hair and eyes, but I have no organs...I have not brain...and I have no heart for vich to love...zat is vhy I am hollow inside."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:34 am

"It's okay just start from the beginning and take your time im in no rush." He smiled reassuringly. He raised an eyebrow. "A doll?" He asked not sure if he had heard her correctly afterall some of the english called beautifuls girls dolls is that what she meant?

"Oh so you're a living doll? That's nothing to worry about Liebe your father did a great thing to bring you back. The world is so much better for it. Remind me when we get him out of the god for saken place to thank him." He said placing a finger under her chin to lift her face. "Please you don't need to hide away from me." He smiled brushing back her hair. "You are beautiful and you shouldn't hid that from anyone."

"Can i ask you a question? You don't have to answer it if you don't want to." He asked.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Loviise looked at Fang, confused, he didn't think shew as horrible? Disgusting? She bit her lip and smiled bashfully as she heard what Fang called her, from her loose knowledge of German she knew that it meant love, why would he be calling her love? Did he like her? Or did he just translate her nickname? It sure was confusing.

"You...you aren't disgusted? You're...going to get them back for me?"

She whispered, looking up into Fang's eyes as he tilted her chin up to look into her eyes. Loviise felt a shot of adreneline shoot through her, of course, it wasn't a real sensation.

"Vhy am I beautiful? How can vone be beautiful if you are not real?"

Loviise asked, playing with a strand of her hair but moving closer to Fang so that if she had breath it would be playing across his skin right about now.

"You can ask me anyzing Fang..."

Her voice whispered his name.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:00 pm

"Disgusted no? Disappointed yes. I can't believe you would think i'd be like that. I'm not a monster Lovi, i'm not like everyone else here i was brought up differently. We appreciate other peoples differences. Hell my parents absolutely love my brothers for being different." He smirked.

He nodded. "I will do everything in my power to get them back for you. I promise. You'll be reunited with them again mark my words." He smiled looking her in the eyes so she could see he was telling her the truth.

"You are beautiful no matter what you say. You obviously don't see yourself as clearly as i do." He frowned. "How can you not be real? Is this just some amazing dream im having?" He asked pinching himself. "No this is reality and i can touch you so you must be real. Just because you are stuck in the form of a doll does not make you any less real. It's the soul that makes who we are not how we live or what we look like. The soul holds everything about us, without it we would be nothing."

He shivered then smiled. "I love it when you whisper my name." He smirked. "How do you think without a brain?" He whispered right back to her.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Loviise smiled a sort of shocked smile and she wrapped her arms around Fang in a loose hug kissing his cheek before realising what she had done and moving away again to stand against the mirrored wall playing with a strand of her hair once more hoping that the pinkish tinge to her cheeks would vanish soon.

"Forgive me...I just....I did not know how people vould react so I just assume zee vorst. I am very happy zat you can still talk to me after vat I told you, it means I can be myself around you vere I cannot be vith others."

She laughed happily, her eyes lighting up with the happiness that she felt, her parents would be coming back to her.

"Zank you so much Fang!"

Loviise had to fight the urge to hug him again and she turned away from him when he started to compliment her again, that bashful smile rising to her lips, she really didn't know why he thought that she was beautiful but she was happy that he did all the same. Her hands twisting in her hair she glanced over to him, her blue eyes shimmering with emotions.

"I vill be sure to do it all the more often...Fang." She whispered his name again before answering his question "I have a form of concious, like a ghost I suppose, I am a ghost trapped in zee body of a doll, a ghost can zink and speak vithout a physical brain as can I."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:49 pm

He laughed. "You can hug me you know i don't bite... that hard." He smirked holding his arms out for a hug. "Get them whilst you can i don't just them out to just anyone you know."

"Don't worry about just don't think you have to hide around me because you don't. I've seen a lot in my life time that would shock anyone and your secret doesn't even compare to most of them." He smiled. "I understand thinking the worse does help a little after you've been given the blow but it just makes you miserable. The only time i would turn on you was if you hurt my family. Which i know you wouldn't do."

"Thanks i appreciate that, i prefer to see you being you. It will make you so much happier being yourself. I bet it feels like a whole weight has been lifted doesn't it? Now you've told someone."

He chuckled. "Thanks i will enjoy hearing it more often." He smiled before nodding. "I guess that makes sense. So you going to show me some more of that dancing of yours?" He asked thinking about a chair so one appeared.

"Your audience waits my lady." He smirked taking his seat.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Loviise bit her lip and moved slowly from the mirrors, stopping for a moment and looking at his open arms before smiling and bounding into them letting her head rest on his chest and snuggling into Fang for a small hug, moving away after a few seconds she smiled widely, the biggest smile she had done since she had been here.

"Zat...in a vay is most sad. You should not have had to zee such zings, unless of course you wanted to. Of course I vould never hurt your family or you're friends, I know how much they mean to you and I vould not like to hurt you like zat."

She nodded her head, letting some of her long bangs fall in front of her face again.

"Yes, I do feel an awful lot happier zan ven I began here, I feel the happiest I have in a vhile very light and like I could dance for hours and hours on end, but of course I vould much rather spend my tiem talking vith you, dancing can vait."

Loviise blushed a little bit and she moved over to stand just in front of the chair that Fang now sat at, she wondered what to dance for him and decided that she would just ask him, after all, he must have a favourite type of dance.

"Vat vould you like me to dance?"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:24 pm

He hugged her tightly before releasing her as she pulled away. "There that's not too bad is it?" He asked watching as she backed away smiling. "There's the smile i've been waiting for." He smirked. "It's a family thing. You kinda have too in order to pass the tests at the end." He shrugged. "But it's not all bad most of it is pretty interesting."

He smiled. "Good you deserve to be happy. Well why dont we compromise you can dance and we'll talk whilst you're doing it?"He asked. "Sound like a good idea?"

He thought for a second. "I don't know what kind there are. I only know wizard dances which im sure are only the beginning of your dancing abilities. What was that you were doing before?" He asked.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Loviise smiled again and she almost went for another hug but she stayed where she was by the mirrors and decided that she would do her ballet routine that she had been practicing for a few weeks now, it was almost perfect she thought and she just hoped that she would be able to keep it up while she was in Fang's presence...she seemed to act differently around him.

"Forgive me...but I do not know if I am able to do both however I vill try for you."

Loviise nodded and began to limber up once more and she stood on her tip toes feet curling elegantly like a ballerina's should, bringing her arms up to frame her face she began to dance humming along the tune to the song the routine was set to.

"Zis dance is called zee ballet."

Her feet moved quickly before she bent low swooping an arm down below her and extending her left leg out. Loviise performed the same steps but to the right and after that she ran from the right side still on her tip toes and jumped her legs spreading apart in the jump to land on one foot the other leg still poised in the air.

"It is mostly done in Russia zat is vere all zee professional ballet dancers come from."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:01 pm

"I don't need to forgive you. You know dancing more than i do and it obviously takes a lot of concentration to do it so go dance. I'll just sit back and enjoy the view." He smiled sitting back in his chair.

"Ballet? Hmm that's a weird name to call a dance." He smiled. "But at least it looks good... well it does when you're doing it." He said placing his cane against the side of his chair. "Right let's see some ballet then." He smirked.

He watched in amazement as she danced. "Wow you're really good Lovi." He smiled following her around the room. "Russia? I did not know that and i lived there for a few years?" He smirked. "Do you speak their language?" He asked. "Would you like to go there to get some lessons from the professonals? You never know you might just give them a run for their money."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Loviise smiled a little as she continued to dance around the room, she didn't know what she wanted to do, up until the time when she came to Hogwarts she didnt even know she could make it as a professional dancer so to know this now made her very happy, made her more confident. Loviise waited for a pause in the invisible music so she could speak:

"Yes, most of zem, but not all. Do not vorry you do not strike me as the ballet type Fang. I speak no other language bar my own and English fluently, I vould not vant to go to Russia zough I vould much rather focus on dancing here in Britain or in my homeland."

Nodding her head again she pushed off from the wall she had stopped her routine against and took up the last stance of her with her leg in the air balanced on one foot.

"I am very glad zat you enjoy my dancing."

Loviise began to twirl on that one foot as she did so her leg coming in to bend and her foot touch her knee jumping in the air to switch feet so that the opposite foot was now on the floor and the other twirling. Stopping slowly Loviise bent down to one side reaching out her arm to touch her foot before she turned once more and went down into the splits moving her arm across her body to finish the routine.

"Did you like my dance?"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:34 pm

He laughed. "No i dont think Ballet is quite my thing. Good Russian is not a great language to speak anyway. I prefer to speak German but English is very interesting. It's just... different i supppose Russian is just so plain and boring." He explained.

He smirked. "I don't blame you Russia is not a nice place to visit. I don't plan on going back anytime soon." He said turning back to watch her dance, becoming mesmerised in her movements.

He smiled and began to clap and cheer. "Wooo go Lovi." He shouted adding in the odd whistle. "I loved it. You are so talented you should dance in public you know." He said getting to his feet. He thought asking the room for some music to dance too. Seconds later an old record player began to play a song. "May i have thise dance?" He asked holding out his hand whhilst he did a little bow.

"Since our last dance was rudely interrupted."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:05 am

Loviise smiled, she was happy to be around Fang and hopefully she could learn something from him about the world since she herself had not had much chance to experience it. Moiving a strand of hair from her face she sat down on the ballet bars and watched with amusement as Fang asked the room for some music for them to dance to.

"You do not have to dance vith me, but, I vould very much like zis dance good sir."

She giggled slipping down elegantly and moving over to stand in front of Fang, taking his hand in her own.

"I never normally get to dance vith a partner, zis vill be a nice change for me."

Waiting for Fang to make the first move, like a girl should do in a dance like this Loviise placed one hand on his shoulder and the other stayed in the grip his hand held it in, making sure her posture was correct, straight back head held high and she gazed into his eyes just getting lost in them and waiting until he began to dance.

"Of course zee gentleman must alvays lead."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:54 pm

He smiled. "I don't do anything i don't want to. You'll find that out sooner or later." He smirked giving her a wink.

He slipped his hand onto her waist and waited for the music to get to the right back before moving a step forwards. "I haven't done this in a while." He smiled making sure he was keeping his steps in time with the music. "I think the last time i did this was last christmas with my grandmother as my partner." He said a shiver running down his spine. "Ugh something i'd rather not relive." He moaned leading her across the room in their dance.

"Is this kind of dance okay? We could do the traditional Twiward cup dance if you wish i know all the traditional wizard dances." He asked looking down into her eyes.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Blushing a little at the wink that Fang gave her Loviise temporarily forgot where her feet were going but she shook her head a little and she tried to ignore the fact that he was holding her so softly around the waist, she had never been held like this before, not by a boy and certainly not by a boy like Fang, someone that she liked.

"I hope zat I am a better partner zan your grandmother although I am sure zat you vould prefer dancing with her zan myself."

Loviise dared to tease Fang, giggling a little and nodding her head.

"Zat dance is indeed most vonderful, I love it but I never get to dance it, my grandfather doe not make the good partner."

She smiled softly waiting for him to change the dance as the music changed automatically to the song from the Triwizard cup.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:57 am