Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Different ll Ivan and Destiny

Different ll Ivan and Destiny Empty Different ll Ivan and Destiny

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:53 pm

She was in one of her moods, where she had to drink. Dressed in a Tank Top, and jeans, she didn't care if people saw her scars, her dagger on her arm, she drank a Brandy. She saw a guy stare at a scar that ran from her fore arm to her right, index finger, and shot him a glare. He quickly turned away, hastily starting a conversation with the guy next to him. She tossed her midnight black hair over her shoulder, and downed the last of her brandy. "Fire Whiskey." She ordered, shortly.

Last edited by Destiny Heartman on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Different ll Ivan and Destiny Empty Re: Different ll Ivan and Destiny

Post by Ivan Feofan Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:06 am

Once again Ivan headed out to The Golden Threstral. He could not stop the pain he felt deep inside and drinking was the only solution that he could think of it removed the pain for a little while. Though not enough to keep his thought from drifting to her.

Walking up to the bartender who happened to be the same one who he threatened on his last visit. 'This could be fun.' Ivan thought to himself.

"TWO BOTTLES OF FIRE WHISKEY STAT" He yelled over the crowd the bar tender stared at him but filled the request.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:09 am

She raised an eeybrow at the dude that just walked in demanding for a fire whiskey. Well, two of them.

"You know, when I am in one of my moods, I am not that bad when I start." She calmly stated, making sure she had her dagger. She really didn't trust men while they were drinking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:16 pm