Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Just Fun is All (Joshua North ONLY)

Claudia Starling
    Claudia Starling
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Just Fun is All (Joshua North ONLY) Empty Just Fun is All (Joshua North ONLY)

Post by Claudia Starling Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:31 am

Claudia whistled at all the amazing jokes and pranks that were happening around her, she was the one for jokes and it was ideal that she hung out there. Her eyes scanned the room quickly and saw only a couple of people that she knew, it was mainly the people she didn't exactly get on with. There were love potions, charms that went right down to breathing fire, she fancied some sweets that would make the person grow boils and get out of class. She picked up a packet and turned around to find herself colliding with someone else, "Care where your-" She cut short to notice it was a person from school. A male too, she smiled flirtatiously and twiddled the ends of her hair and leant against a pole eyes flickering up and down his body.

"What are you doing here?" She giggled and put a hand on her hip, he was actually quite yummy. Her thoughts were dirty but she didn't care, heck, it was part of her personality.

Just Fun is All (Joshua North ONLY) Empty Re: Just Fun is All (Joshua North ONLY)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:45 am

Josh felt like playing some jokes though he was not sure what he wanted and was looking around when all of a sudden he ended up colliding with a girl from school he then remembered that she was a Slytherin and he go a little frightened but she started to flirt with him. She asked him what he was doing here he had to think for a little bit what was he doing here Oh yeah. "Um I was thinking of playing a joke but I have no idea where to start." It was the truth he knew absolutely nothing about jokes or how to go about starting one.

And Why are you here? If you don't mind me asking. He had to admit she was kind of cute 'Oh Olive would be mad when she finds out that I have been flirting with other girls.' Josh thought to himself. At the start of the year he was just lucky to get by with Olivia but now he was finding that girls were a lot easier to talk to then boys.
    Claudia Starling
    Claudia Starling
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Just Fun is All (Joshua North ONLY) Empty Re: Just Fun is All (Joshua North ONLY)

Post by Claudia Starling Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:57 am

Claudia bit her lip and gave a mischievous smile, "Well, I guess I can help. I was here to find ways to cut class. Its always boring and I could stay in the common room all day and sleep." She laughed and walked up closer to him and circled him, letting her body gently brush against his. Her eyes flickered to his in a heartbeat and leaned in so close that she heard him breathing, "Why are you here all alone? Someone like you shouldn't be like that." She licked her lips and raised a brow at him.

This could actually be quite fun for her, thats if she played the right cards.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:23 am

"Well to be honest I really don't have to many friends that are boys in fact I have only really met girls for some reason." He was kind of annoyed at that though he might just be lucky he did not know what to think all the girls seemed to swirl around him.

"Oh you would really help me." No one had ever offered to help him before so this was new to him that someone would actually offer to help him well Olivia had but no one else. And he was beginning to wonder why her name kept popping into his head when he was with a different girl.
    Claudia Starling
    Claudia Starling
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Claudia Starling Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:49 am

"I have friends that are both, just very picky with girls. They can be pretty interesting most of the time, did you know that?" She grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck, he was so hot and she couldn't hold herself back. That was also a thing about her personality, she couldn't control herself and then things could get really heated up.

"I can help you with many things boy." She breathed quietly and ran her fingers through the bottom of his hair. He looked like he was thinking about something that obviously bothered him, "Is everything alright?" She wondered out loud and gave him her undivided attention.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:44 pm