Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Vampires Will Never Hurt You (Karmitri)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Vampires Will Never Hurt You (Karmitri) Empty Vampires Will Never Hurt You (Karmitri)

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Karma walked through the streets of Muggle London, a little put out that she couldn't see the stars, not that it showed on her face. Her boots made literally no sound as she walked, her eyes wide as she took in the muggle sights and sounds. The lights kept distracting her, and she was holding one of those little tourist maps, consulting it now and then.

It was upside down.

Karma was not a stupid girl, she knew how to read a map. She was just a bit... off. She sniffed the air before hurrying toward the closest landmark on the map.

Last edited by Karma Black on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vampires Will Never Hurt You (Karmitri) Empty Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You (Karmitri)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:22 pm

"You are aware that you're holding it the wrong way?" he asked her, leaning over Karma's shoulder. "What a coincidence, seeing you here, you out of all people. Stalking me much?" His question was made in a joking manner but when he realized that something was wrong and saw her distant expression, he asked her a mental question.

Beautiful, what happened?
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Vampires Will Never Hurt You (Karmitri) Empty Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You (Karmitri)

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Karma glanced up at Dimitri, her eyebrows furrowed. When had he gotten here? "I'm holding it this way on purpose." She said. "To look lost." She grinned. "I'm hoping a muggle will help me, and then I can drink off them, and then I can leave them in an alley with no memory of me being there."

Nothing's wrong. She lied mentally. She kept all of the drama about Arsen and Djinn and Rhys behind her mental wall, so he wouldn't be able to hear them. What are you doing here? she asked both mentally and out loud.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 pm

"Oh, well, that's smart. The perks of being a flawless looking young girl. I probably interrupted some old, ugly muggle in his attempt to 'help' you", he said, smiling distantly, "maybe that's for the best and we can find you a young and beautiful female to feed off. What do you say about that blonde one over there?"

I don't believe you, he touched her mentally, realizing that she's lying. I think I'm really starting to get to know you better and I can tell when you're hiding something. It's okay if you don't want to talk about it.

Dimitri looked away for he couldn't even stand to look at her in this moment. There were two sides of him, one wanting to help her and the other mad because she was always playing with people. He sighed.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Karma wrinkled her nose. "I don't want a to feed off a blond. They taste funny." She frowned and looped her arm with his. "What about that guy over there? He looks tasty. And strong. He should have enough for both of us."

Dimi.... She looked away from him. I can feel that you know. She thought, feeling his mixed feelings for her. She pulled away from their connection a bit, putting space between them mentally rather than physically.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:10 pm

"And the hot red head over there?" he said as he gently pointed towards her. "I'll pass on the guy, I just started feeding on humans again and I want to enjoy it properly. Currently, I only feed on eye pleasing girls. And I'm kind of out of control again. But that's nothing to worry about. It's awesome."

I do get everything about you Karma, he told her mentally, I don't know why this is so, but my only intention towards you is to be there for you and make you happy, even if it makes me unhappy. I'm your friend, do you get that? I feel like you've been through a lot and I van understand that, it's not like I've been sleeping on bed of roses myself. Now he was looking directly at her, trying to catch her gaze.

"What about that unattractive girl there? She's big, probably plays one of those stupid muggle sports with balls and... stuff."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Karma frowned at the Redhead. "I'm not eating a ginger." She said. "They smell icky."

Friends? She thought. She recovered quickly. Of course we're friends. I mean... I care about you a lot too, Dimi, but... She stopped and thought everything behind her mental wall. The emotions flying through her too hard to contain. Confusion, hurt, happiness, sadness, and of course, anger. You know, Dimi, being through a lot of stuff doesn't exactly make you stronger. She sighed, mentally. It makes you broken.

"Okay. Fine. That one." She said finally. "I don't like the look of her, but maybe you can woo her into going into an alley alone with you. Have at it."

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:00 pm

"Gingers are perfectly fine", he said, raising an eyebrow, "they smell better than the rest to me, and also, that one is really, reall hot." He giggled like a school girl and looked at her straight in the eyes.

Good friends, he continued, gloating, special friends, very special if you ask me. I know you do. His response was too quick for his brain to catch it, but something in the back of it made him all warm and fuzzy inside, and that happened never before, in fact he didn't even know it could happen. And I know that also. But out of the brokeness, grows a strongness, if you know what I mean. I feel it inside me all the time.

"I won!" Dimitri yelled, smiling again.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Karma shook her head at him. "They smell, you weirdo." She said, barely containing the grin she felt on her face. She looked at him, one eyebrow raised. "You probably only think that because you're a boy, and boys are weird." She teased, sticking out her tongue.

Yeah yeah yeah... She thought, though she giggled mentally to tickle him. I'm the strongest out of us, so I suppose that makes me the better Vamp, in this situation... She grinned at him, her earlier emotions settled and gone.

"Won? More like begged." She said, unlooping their arms. "See if you can lead her into that alley over there. I'll be waiting." She could barely contain the giddiness that was filling her through the bond. Merlin, why was he so happy? It was even affecting her!

She skipped off into the alley and hid in the shadows, waiting for Dimi to bring in the victim.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:24 pm

"Hey, you're the weirdo. Both me and my older brother prefer redheads over brunettes or black haired girls. Only blonds can measure with them", he said, also raising an eyebrow and grinning, "and yes, I think that because I am a boy, but no, not for that reason. She's like the hottes girl I have seen in a while, you can't blame me for wanting her. I can imagine touching her delicate neck skin, smelling the whiteness of it, sinking my teeth into her soft body, drinking her precious blood, draining her drop by drop..." Yes, he knew he got carried away, but it was easy to daydream of such pleasures when they were so close to you. But yet, he controlled his urges, probably because of Karma's help, the help he was grateful to have and wanted to preserve.

I hate it when you do that Karma, he said, being intentionally rude to shake her off, or better yet, to shake his unwanted emotions off, now it's not even a pleasant tickle. As he rolled his eyes, the boy couldn't help but to answer her. I'm almost as strong as you. And will probably be even stronger soon, I'm regaining my strenght. Remember, I'm older than you. There was a note of teasing in his voice, but also anger, he couldn't explain it but it was there.

"I won, fair and square", Dimitri said, nodding his head and going towards the big woman.

"My lady, I think you lost something", he told her, charming as never before, "a key chain with a mouse, it's right in this alley." His nose told him the key chain was burried deep in her purse and the chances of her finding in any time soon were very low. "I'll show you, don't worry."

She looked hypnotised and followed him like a dog follows it's master. He was pleased and proud in the same time, wanting Karma's approval for some reason.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Karma rolled her eyes at his little fantasy. "Whatever."

She mentally poked the bond. Don't be such a girl. She teased. Yeah, you'll be stronger, but really, who helped you get that way? That would be... me. She teased back, unconcerned with his anger. If he wanted to be top dog, he'd have to claw his way there.

Karma stepped into the girl's path once she was halfway into the alley. She met the girl's eyes squarely, pulling her soul up to the surface as she'd done with Ty. "Hi there..." She cooed. "You're really sleepy, aren't you? You came in here, and looked for your keychain, and nothing else, right?" When the girl gave a halting nod, Karma broke out into a smile. "Very good." She sniffed at the girl, walking around her preditorally.

Nicely done, Dimi. she praised. You did so well, in fact, I think I'll let you bite first... She smiled up at him and motioned to the girl. Take a bite.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:51 pm

He rolled his eyes as well. "As you wish, my fair and noble lady", he said in a charming manner.

You can poke it all you like, I rather enjoy that, but please, stop with the giggling, I can't take it anymore, he responded angrily and looked away, murmuring that she's the girl, not him, in his shiny chin.

Dimitri wanted to high five Karma, but suppressed that feeling. Be cool, he ordered himself, hiding it from the bond.

"You weren't so bad yourself. And what do you mean let me? I earned it fair and square."

I can't believe I said 'fair and square' again, he grinned, mad that she's going to think that he's such a geek, not bothered to remember how he's starting a fight with her or something.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Karma rolled her eyes at him as her fangs extended, smiling a fang filled smile at him. "Dimi." She said softly. "If you don't bite her right now, I'll bite her, and you won't get any. Get on with it."

Karma poked their bond again, to get his attention. Whatever helps you sleep at night, Dimi. Her eyebrows furrowed. That is, if you sleep... She shrugged. She stepped closer to the victim, her eyes on the girl's neck. She could almost feel the blood pumping through her veins...

She let her bloodlust through the bond to aid Dimi's, lending her control as well. Bite her Dimi... she cooed through the bond, pulling it closer so it was almost as if they were the same person. Drink up the delicious Nectar of life...

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Before she could even react, his insticts told him to just do it. As his fangs found it's place on the womans neck he felt that bittersweet familiar emotion and then a sudden and strange change of feelings, some kind of passion unknown to him, entering his system, overpowering him.

He couldn't hear anything Karma was saying, he just knew one thing, and that was that she is so beautiful and he wants her, he needs her. The boy gave her a strange look and offered the woman to her.

"I just took a bit, beautiful. I was full already."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Karma barely paid him any attention.

She stepped forward and kicked the muggle's feet out from under her, grabbing her under the arms and laying her on the floor before stepping over her and biting her neck. The blood was like waking up again. She couldn't contain the pleasure and euphoria that spread over the bond. A soft moan was ripped from her as she drank, the joy of feeding finally making her relax.

She pulled away and licked the bite wound, leaving the girl blinking confusedly as the bite healed.

She stood and licked her lips slowly, savoring every drop of the blood that flowed over her lips. She grinned at Dimi, her eyes bright like they always were after feeding.

You sure you don't want any, Dimi? We could always find another...

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Damn it, he cursed inside, hiding everything he could from her. It's for the best that she hasn't noticed anything. I can't cope with this strange passion also, not now, not never. Everything is too much.

And then when she licked her lips after drinking from that woman, he felt it again, only this time 10 times stronger. J.J., he remembered, she needs me and I need her. She made me good again, and Karma made me whole again. Two different things.

It was all clear to him now, he shouldn't stay with her anymore, when he couldn't control himself around her.

"I must go", he told her out loud, still covering his mind. "Goodbye Karma Black."

He was gone and there was no way she could of follow him, he went inside a home of a person he know and never looked back.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Karma froze as the bond disappeared, her eyes wide as she watched him walk. "Dimi...?" She asked, reaching out... but he wouldn't turn back.

She reached for the bond and gently touched it, but it didn't respond at all. With a sigh, she sat the girl up and looked into her eyes. "You don't remember anything odd happening after you came and got your key chain, do you?" When the muggle nodded, Karma smiled. "There are no such thing as Vampires." She said.

"There are no such thing as Vampires." The girl repeated.

"Vampires will never hurt you." Karma said softly.

"Vampires will never hurt you." The girl repeated.

Karma stood, her eyes sweeping the empty alleyway before she walked out and disappeared into the shadows.

I don't know what I did, Dimi... but I'm sorry. She thought softly, disappearing into the darkness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:11 pm