Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Right As Rain (Karmitri)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Right As Rain (Karmitri) Empty Right As Rain (Karmitri)

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Kama sat in front of the fire. She was starting to worry now. It had been almost a week, and the only way she could get Karma to come to the surface was with fire.

Thus, here she sat, in the common room, trying to coax out her Host with the pretty orange dancers.

Look, Karma. Fire. You like fire. She cooed mentally. Don't you want to see it?

Karma slowly came to the surface, her eyes attaching to the fire with something like reverence. "Fire." She whispered, moving forward so that she was almost inside of it. She reached out a hand, leaving it an inch away from the fire so it didn't touch.

She wasn't allowed to touch fire anymore, was she?

Right As Rain (Karmitri) Empty Re: Right As Rain (Karmitri)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:07 pm

"Hey Karm..." he greeted his friend and stopped in the middle of the sentence. "What's wrong?"

His voice was higher then usual as he demanded to hear the truth. He could smell something different about her, but thinking about it some more, he decided against reacting, convincing his inner voice that he doesn't know her that well.

"Nevermind", Dimitri finally said. "So, what's up?"

After asking her that question, the boy tried to enter Karma's thoughts but felt like something is blocking him mentally.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Kama felt the pressure of Dimi's mind, decided Karma needed someone other than herself, and disappeared within her, leaving no trace of herself. She dropped the mental barrier she'd kept up while she was there as she left.

Karma's emotions flowed freely into the bond. She couldn't keep them out of it, she didn't have that much control.

She kept her eyes on the fire, not even noticing Dimitri was there.

Fire. she thought lovingly. She didn't know that Dimi could hear it. It wasn't to him, but it wasn't kept inside her.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:22 pm

What the hell...? he asked both Karma and himself mentally. He moved closer to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

Weird, overwhelming emotions spread from her mind to his and he almost lost balance.

"Karma?" the boy said out loud, fearing that she's gone banana like JJ.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Karma placed her hand over his before she'd realized what she'd done. "Dimi..." She said softly. "There you are." She looked up at him, her eyes empty. "I was crow-napped. Remember?" She shook her head. "And I'm back now." She shivered. "And... I'm alone Dimi." Her thoughts flashed past quickly, all of them her, all of them with her completely alone. "I'm always alone..." Her eyes swam with tears, but none of them fell. She would not cry. She didn't cry.

Then she was standing and hugging him, whimpering. "You left me."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:41 pm

He put his own hand on top of hers, trapping her between both of his so she wouldn't go anywhere, making her feel safer because she seemed scared to him. "Karma, yes, I'm here."

The boy didn't know how to take the rool of the current protector for the two people he cared the most, JJ and Karma. He knew that he loved them both but it freaked him out how different those loves were.

In a few moments he was holding the one that helped him the most in his hands, trying to give some of his inner peace to her.

"I know, I am sorry, I failed you both. I will never leave you again, do you hear me? Never, never!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Karma tightened her hold around him, sighing. Don't leave again.

Then she was back in front of the fire, her eyes transfixed on it. She reached out to touch it again, but stopped an inch from it. Fire. she thought. I like fire. She thought sadly. Her thoughts flashed to Arsen, quickly, before the pain of it made her think of something else. She focused on the flames dancing.

Fire. she thought again.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:07 pm

For a moment he felt really peaceful and calm, and also realized that she was feeling it too, before she went away from him and then weird emotions flew again.

He heard her thoughts. Something wasn't right, he got that from her, but what was it, the boy couldn't reall tell.

"Fire", she was thinking of fire and moved closer towards it, burning her hand before Dimitri could stop her. Seconds later he quickly moved her from it and took her hand into his.

"What the hell?" he yelled, demanding an answer.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Karma looked at him quizzicly, ignoring the pain from the burn. She didn't really feel it. She felt the warmth. The touch of the flame...

What? she demanded. She looked at her hand, which was healing, and then back at him. Whatcha do that for? she asked, trully puzzled. S

he cocked her head to the side, frowning and poking the bond. I forgot that was here. she thought, gently touching it agian. I guess I'm getting used to it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am