Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

New Management (Open)

Quinn Snow
    Quinn Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

New Management (Open) Empty New Management (Open)

Post by Quinn Snow Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:47 am

Quinn stood behind the bar, cleaning the glasses by hand. It was a good enough pass-time for her since there was nobody in The Hissing Snake this early in the afternoon (it was a nightclub after all).

Though she still had trouble believing it, Quinn was the new owner of this beauty. She was the boss. Everything belonged to her. The feeling was absolutely intoxicating.

Still. though, being in charge didn't really mean much when you didn't have employees. The brunette couldn't even begin to imagine what it would be like that night, tending to the bar by herself and trying to keep everyone under control.

The thought made her shudder.

New Management (Open) Empty Re: New Management (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Dutch wandered the streets, he was begining to worry. He had just moved into a two bedroom apartment and was hoping that he would get the Charms Professor job at Durmstrang, sadly the Highmaster informed him that post was already filled, this meant he wouldn't be able to pay the rent and would be homless come next week

Dutch felt the anxiety build up inside of him You stupid idoit, how could you just assume you would get the job Dutch thought to himself, he then stopped and noticed a he was standing in front of a nightclub, " The Hissing Snake huh" Dutch murmed, he then reached ifor his wallet and saw he had 50 galleons, so he decided to grab a drink

He walked in, he was quite impressed how modern it seemed, not what he was expecting, he made his way to the bar and saw a woman cleaning glasses, he sat down and looked up at her " Um... just a Hippogriff Mixter on the rocks thanks" Dutch then slammed his head face down on the counter let out a groan
    Quinn Snow
    Quinn Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Quinn Snow Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Quinn looked up from a particularly dirty glass she was cleaning to see a man walk into her club. She took satisfaction in the mild surprise on his features as he examined the place.

The brunette didn't reply as he ordered his drink. After putting down her current work, she set about mixing up his order. Quinn winced slightly when he slammed his head into the counter, the dull thud resonating through the quiet room.

Placing his drink in front of him, she offered him a reassuring smile. "Drowning your sorrows?" Quinn asked not wanting to pry but not wanting to stand in silence at risk of it becoming awkward. "I'm Quinn, by the way," she added, picking up the glass she had been tending to earlier.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:12 am

The woman served Dutch his drink and asked was he trying to drown his sorrows, he gave a little laugh then lifted his head and looked up at the woman " Sadly sorrows can swim" he said meekly

The woman introduced herself, Dutch forced out a weak smile " Nice to meet you, im Dutch" he then looked around the club " So's this place get busy at night?" he asked try to be polite and make small talk
    Quinn Snow
    Quinn Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Quinn Snow Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Quinn hummed knowingly; she new from experience how good of swimmers they were (after all, she was the reason most people experience sorrows in the first place). "Well, give it time. Maybe a wave will drag them under," she said, trying to be helpful for once.

"Likewise." An uncharacteristically kind smile appeared on the brunette's lips as the man, Dutch, introduced himself.

"I would hope so. It is a night club," Quinn chuckled. "But, yeah. I'm a bit worried about how I'll handle them by myself. Too many people for one girl to handle, y'know?"

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Dutch nodded as the Quinn said that it was only her working here, and from the sound of it this place seemed quite popular, and Dutch couldn't work out why there weren't any employees

Suddenly the idea hit him, he could possibly work here, that way he would have an income and means he could pay the rent. He then quickly skulled his Hippogriff Mixer for some courage and looked at the woman with a grin

"Say, Im currently unemployed and looking for a job. And I definately know my way round a bar" Dutch said hintly to her
    Quinn Snow
    Quinn Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Quinn Snow Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Quinn thought about Dutch's none-too-subtle proposal. She did need the help, but was she really going to hire him just like that? Of course not. She needed to see how good he was handling the bar.

"Well, seeing as I don't have a line of potential employees knocking down the door for a job, I'll give you a shot," the brunette said, making her way to stand next to him. "Serve me a tall Firewhiskey with a twist and a Golden Imp neat."

Looking up at the clock that hung behind the bar, she said, "You have three minutes. Go."

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Dutch quickly jumped over the top of the counter and looked at the cabinet of glass's and pulled out a long tall beer glass, he then spun around and looked at the taps on the counter, Blue Eye Vodka, Sizzling Syrup, Mulled Mead, Butter Beer, then finally Dutch saw the tap labelled "Blishen's Firewhisky"

He quickly placed the glass under the tap and turned it on, the Firewhisky streamed out in a strong jet, Dutch quickly raced over to the fridge opening it and quickly scanning the contents until he found a bright golden piece of meat the size of his fist, he ripped it out of the fridge and ran back to the taps, turning it off just before it reached the brim, he then squeezed the meat in his hands until a golden liquid oozed out

Dutch then sprung back to the fridge placing the meat inside, then walked over to where the drink was and slide it across the counter to Quinn " One tall glass of Firewhiskey with a twist of golden imp... boss" he said with a cheeky grin, he then glanced up at the clock realising he'd finished with just thirty seconds to spare

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:13 pm