Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Ang- Frustration Management

Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Ang- Frustration Management Empty Ang- Frustration Management

Post by Alexander Dawson Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Frowning slightly at the entrance to the Headmaster's office, Zander raised his freshly healed fist and knocked, ignoring the chattering of the bird fluttering around his head and the grumpy growling of the kitten curled in his hair. Their talking was doing more to annoy him than anything else. Shifting slightly, he shook his head, displacing the kitten and scaring off the bird.

Gaston hopped daintily to the ground, giving him a look and sashaying off, the bird flying above him. Zander heaved a sigh. He didn't know why he was here. They always said to go to adults for help, that they always knew what was best, but he'd never done that before. The animals had told him that Headmaster Skydancer was to be trusted, another Speaker, someone who would understand. He didn't see how a married man would understand the termoils of a teenage boy, but he had to talk to someone, so here he was.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Ang- Frustration Management Empty Re: Ang- Frustration Management

Post by Basil Skydancer Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:41 am

Looking up from the scroll he had been reading Basil looked towards the door wondering why in Merlin's name he had decided to put up the charm that told him who was at the door. He rolled his eyes slightly as he remembered. Because as Headmaster he was supposed to be brilliant and able to identify everyone.

He leaned back against the couch and switched his feet from the their position on the couch to the stool in front of the roaring fire. It crackled in the grate as he waved his hand for the door to open.

"You may enter, Mr. Dawson," he said in greeting, his fingers already working to roll up and bind the scroll. Middle Earth was having troubles again and wanted his aid with his "unruly goblin subjects" even though he had told the kings time and time again that they no longer answered to the Goblin King.

Shaking his head he turned his attention to the matter at hand. "Have a seat, Mr. Dawson." The man gestured to the couch opposite the small wooden table from his own.
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Alexander Dawson Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:06 am

Moving into the room, Zander glanced around, eyes sliding unseeingly over the features of the office before coming to rest upon the Headmaster himself. He seemed a bit distracted, a small percentage of the man's focus seemed to be elsewhere, as if the concerns of a mere teenager was nothing but a slight distraction.

If not for the man's suggestion of a seat, the boy would have left with an apology.

Seating himself on the edge of the couch, Zander paused, eyeing the table between them before raising his brown eyes to the Headmaster. "Professor Skydancer." He greeted politely. "The animals speak highly of you, so I came to the conclusion that I could trust you." It had taken nearly all of the ones in the gardens, and a lot of push by Gaston and Twitter, but he was here wasn't he?

"I need help." He stated bluntly, a determined glint in his eyes that almost no one ever got the chance to see. "I- I messed up, and I can't-" Lisette flashed behind his eyelids as he blinked, and he swallowed back the acrid taste that rose to his mouth at the image. "I do not think I can deal with much more of this school thing without help." He shrugged a shoulder. "I would drop out, but I do not think I would do much more than go back to my home... it is not that pleasant there and-"

"I'm sorry, are you alright?" Tilting his head to the side, he studied the man across from him worriedly. "You seem troubled. Perhaps I can be of some assistance?"
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:34 am

Tossing the scroll on top of a pile of other ones beside the couch Basil rubbed his right temple gently. So the animals had been talking about him again. Not many people could understand them but they chattered incessantly.

"So all those chatterers sent you to me, eh," the Headmaster stated. "They must have thought I could help with something. Please, explain what it is you need. Perhaps we can achieve a solution without having to bring up the topic of dropping out. You have a lot of potential and a big heart. I'd hate to lose you from Beauxbatons."

He leaned back on the sofa and steepled his fingers together. Trust the boy to ask what was bothering him. "It's nothing, just people who can't seem to solve their own problems and want me to solve them for them. I've done all I can to help but I can't do everything. They must make laws for their own kingdom as I make laws for mine." His rings glinted in the firelight as he shifted his fingers.
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Alexander Dawson Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:58 pm

"I need to... learn." He decided slowly. "I do not know much about the world form my own veiwpoint, I trust too easily, and I am fooled by the slightest actor. Inexperienced, innocent, self sacrificing and easy prey. That's what I need help with. I need to be-" He frowned slightly, before shrugging. "Different."

"Are you a king then?" He asked curiously. "With a kingdom and all? I suppose you'd make a good one." He shrugged slightly, biting his lip. "But if it is something of that nature that distresses you, I can always just leave. You have bigger things to worry about." He hesitated, deliberating leaving. "I am not something so important to need a kings attention when his kingdom is in conflict."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:45 pm