Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Lacey Black
Ariadne Ellingham
Blaire Vandever
Aurelie Bones
8 posters

Head of House Party (invitation required)

Head of House Party (invitation required) - Page 2 Empty Re: Head of House Party (invitation required)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:57 pm

"B-b-b-but," Leah stuttered. "Fine," she huffed. "Then I guess I'll just get drunk." She grabbed Achilles firewhiskey, and chugged it down. It burned her throat all the way down.

"I'll buy you a knew one," she told Achilles. Walking over to the bar, she wobbled slightly on her feet. She was not a drinker.

"Two firewhiskeys please," she muttered, handing the bartender three sickles.

"Here's your drink," Leah said, handing Silver a new glass.
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Head of House Party (invitation required) - Page 2 Empty Re: Head of House Party (invitation required)

Post by Blaire Vandever Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:34 am

She watched as Leah downed the firewhiskey- which is weird seeing as she hates firewhiskey- and go to get more. When Leah came back, she quickly stood up and took it away from her.

"No! You will not get drunk in front of students!" she said, walking over and sitting back down.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:38 am

"Awwwwww. But, Blaaaaaaaaire," Leah whined, slightly tipsy. Her mind was fuzzy and she didn't like it, so she sat down on a bench against the wall. She took deep breaths through her nose and kept her eyes shut.

"Blaire, can you get me some black coffee? Pwease?" she whispered, doing the puppy dog eyes.

Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Blaire Vandever Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:57 am

"No butts! You're already typsy!" she replied, glaring at Leah. "Oh, fine. I'll get you some coffee."

She got up and went to the bar. She handed the bartender 3 sickles and brought the coffee back to Leah.

"There, that should make you feel better," she reached into her robes pocket and withdrew some chocolate. "Here, eat this. Chocolate helps anything!"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:03 am

Leah took the coffee and chocolate gratefully. She was a bit dizzy, so some of the coffee spilled onto the floor. Hope nobody trips on that, she thought before taking a sip of her drink. It was bitter and disgusting, but it helped her head clear up.

She sighed and took a bite of the chocolate. "Yum," she groaned, her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

"Thank you, Blaire."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:30 am

Aurelie giggled. "Do you think Professor DeLuna's drunk?" she asked Mel, laughing.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:59 pm

"I'm good." Allie replied with a smile at Ari.

"Hey Mel!" She hugged the blond back and started to sway with Aurie who laughed lightly.

"A teacher? Drunk? Merlin, that's got to be a funny sight."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:24 pm

"She is totally drunk," Mel laughed and grabbed Aurie's butterbeer from her hand and took a sip "Sorry I am sooo thirsty... We should join professor DeLuna in the drunkenness," she joked. "But I think Professor Vandever is trying to keep her away from the booze.." She shrugged.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:33 pm

"Go Professor Vandever!" Aurelie said, laughing. "And get your own butterbeer! I gave you one already!" She took her butterbeer and took a swig. "Yum..."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:54 pm

She rolled her eyes "I knooow... but yours just looked.. better," she shrugged and then laughed at Aurie's face. "Okay, sorry, I'll drink mine then," she laughed.

"Oh, but I think its funny she's drunk ... This party needs some action! some Macarena dancing or something!"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Aurelie walked over to the radio and changed it to the Macarena. "Your wish is my command-now let's dance!" She yanked Mel over, and Allie too, and they started doing the Macarena.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:19 pm

Leah hears the Macarana start playing and got up. She was a bit wobbly, but she got over that and made her way to the students who were dancing.

She absolutely adored this song. She used to dance this in the streets of Barcelona as a child. So, without caring that she was somewhat tipsy, she started dancing.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Aurelie laughed with delight as Professor DeLuna joined them. "Hello professor!" she said.
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Blaire Vandever Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:57 pm

Blaire smiled at the students as they started dancing. She laughed as Leah stood up and joined them. What are we going to do with her? she thought, still laughing.

Leah was definently the crazy one of the Professors. She had a crazy sense of humor and was always bouncing around.

"She looks like a little kid again," she said, watching her and the students doing the Macarena.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:20 am

Aurelie saw Professor Vandever, and with a split-second decision, said, "Join us, Professor Vandever! It's fun!"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Lola walked into the pub, late as usual, she looked around an found professor Vandever. She walked over to her.
    "I'm sorry, I know I'm late, everything has just been so crazy, I'm sorry." She really was sorry, she didn't like to be late, and she always felt so ashamed when she was the last to arrive
    "Sorry professor Vandever."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:21 pm

"LOLA!" Aurelie shouted, macarening her way over to her fellow puffle and hugging her. "WELCOME TO THE PARTY!"
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Blaire Vandever Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:36 pm

"No thanks, I'm not much of a dancer!" she said when Aurelie asked her to join them.

Just then, Lola Peppermint, her other guest, walked in and began to apologize for being later. She held up a hand to silence the teenager.

"No, no. Its perfectly fine! Everybody is late some time in their life, no big deal," she told the girl, smiling reassuringly. She signaled for the bartender and handed Lola a butterbeer. "Here. Why don't you go join your friends?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Aurelie pouted. "Why not, Professor?" she asked pleadingly. "It's only one dance...and it's really fun!"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:39 pm

"Hello Aurie!" Lola said, taking the butterbeer from professor Vandever's hand and taking a sip "thank you." she said , putting the drink down and joining the macarena. "hey guys" she said to the other girls doing the macarena.
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Blaire Vandever Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Sighing, she reazlied the girl wasn't going to give up.

"Alright, Alright! I'll go!" she unwillingly got up and followed the girls back out to the dance floor. She laughed and joined them, realizing that it was pretty fun.

Last edited by Blaire Vandever on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:51 pm

"Haha!" Aurelie said. "I have succeeded in my persistent-ness!" She took another swig of her butterbeer. "Lola, DANCE!"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:10 am

Melanie loved the macarena, she loved how it made everyone in the room feel like dancing with and they were all dancing the same amazing dance.
    "Oh Macarena!" she sung with Aurie and laughed when Professor Vandever had joined them. "Good going professor"

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:10 am

Leah laughed as Blaire joined them. "I see I'm not the only one making a fool of myself!"

She continued dancing, swinging her hips and nodding her head to the music. "Is it just me, or are there, like, no guys dancing?"

Not waiting for a reply, Leah walked, more like danced, over to Achilles and dragged him to the group of macarana-ing people. "Dance!" she yelled.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:54 am

"Hey Aurie you enjoying the party so far?" He asked politely taking a little sip of his drink. He gave Allie a small smile. "No problem kiddo." He leant up against the bar one elbow resting on top as he watch the others enjoying themselves.

"Hey Leah, I'm good thanks, i've never been better what about yourself? Well apart from you being a little tipsy." He smirked turning his head as a new song he didn't recognise came on. "Hey!." One of his eyebrows shot up as she downed his drink. "You sure you can handle any more Leah i'd hate to be the responsible one and take you home." He smiled taking hold of his new drink. "Thanks." He smiled and turned back to the bar as she danced off only to feel her hand on his arm dragging him away.

"Woah wait let me finish this." He cried downing his drink, just having time to slam it onto the bar before he caught up with her. "You'll have to teach me i don't know this song." He smirked watching as the others were all doing the same thing.

(OOC sorry Leah i got caught up.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:23 am