Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Lacey Black
Ariadne Ellingham
Blaire Vandever
Aurelie Bones
8 posters

Head of House Party (invitation required)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Head of House Party (invitation required) - Page 3 Empty Re: Head of House Party (invitation required)

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:57 am

Hades arrived at the party slightly late with Arsen by his side. "Don't do anything stupid and be on alert at all times." He ordered. "Now go and have fun if you can." He stood in the door way giving Arsen a little push to make him mingle in with the other students here. He sighed then made his way over to the bar, walking straight past Rich and Briony to order himself a firewhiskey.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Head of House Party (invitation required) - Page 3 Empty Re: Head of House Party (invitation required)

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Arsen arrived with Hades slightly annoyed at being forced to do this just to keep up appearances, he hated being tied down it made him feel so trapped. He looked around at the room and sighed, happy people ugh. He gave a little nod to Hades orders before he was pushed forwards into the mix of people enjoying themselves.

He slowly made his way over to the corner and took a seat, shoving his hands into his jacket pockets waiting for it all to end.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Lola noticed Arsen and Hades coming through the door, Arsen didn't seem very happy so she decided to try and cheer him up.
    "Hey Arsen!" She said walking to him. "Come dance with us? It's so much fun!" She wasn't sure if she had made the right decision because Arsen didn't seem happy to be there.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Leah smiled, and pulled Achilles' right hand out palm up, then did the same with the left. Next, she put his right hand on his left shoulder, followed by his left hand on his right shoulder. She continued the dance by moving his right hand onto the right side of his head, and his left hand on the left side of his head. Then she put his right hand on his left hip and his left hand on his right hip. If she weren't a bit out of it, she'd be blushing like mad. Luckily, she was still in her mind enough to demonstrate the last step on herself: putting your hands on the side of your thigh before swinging your hips.

"It's fun, do it!" She laughed.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:00 pm

"Hey!" He smiled weakly he didn't think they had met yet but he recognised her from class. "Errr... Lola right?" He asked before looking over to the dance floor packed with people. "Err i think i'm gonna have to turn you down i don't dance." He replied painting a smile on his face as he thought about being packed together with all those people, he just couldn't do it.

"Thanks for the offer though." He smiled polietly trying to fit in like Hades had ordered.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:07 am

Aurelie, hearing Arsen's decline, frowned. "Why not, Arsen?" she asked. "It's fun!" Laughing, she did some more steps. "Come on! Really! I'm going to keep pestering until you say yes...." she grinned wickedly. "And I am always good to my word."

Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:00 pm

"Oh c'mon Arsen, I know you want to." Lola smiled, she wanted everyone to have fun, even though she didn't know everyone in here.
    "It's so much fun and you'll forget all the stuff that's making you feel bad." She was very stubborn. "please?" She smiled.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Charlotte had been asked, rather unexpectadly to come to this head of house party, this surprised her because she wasn't a head of house nor was she good friends with her own head of house. Shaking her head lightly Charlotte pushed open the door to the pub and walked in timidly.

Seeing that there were already loads of people in there Charlotte craned her neck to try and see Professor Blake, she should thank her for letting her come. Finding her and offering a quick thank you Charlotte went over to the bar and ordered a soft drink for herself, before looking on with amusement at Professor DeLuna's antics.

Moving her gaze to the girls from her year, she spotted Arsen, he looked very uncomfortable and Charlotte laughed softly to herself. This, would be hilarious.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Melanie watched as Aurie and Lola tried their best to get Arsen to dance, she laughed.
    "He is soo not going to say yes." She said to Ari.
    She didn't know Arsen very well but had met him on the train on the way to Hogwarts.

She walked over to where Lola and Aurie weere standing "Comon, you are going to miss the rest of the song, dance Macarena with me." She looked at Arsen, "If you don't know the Macarena w'll teach you, it is indeed very amusing." She said and raised her eyebrows. "And I'm sure you didn't come to this party just to stand in the corner all by yourself?" She shrugged "But your choice,"

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Charlotte giggled lightly, so that was their plan, to make Arsen dance, she didn't think that this would go down so well and she didn't want to have to clean up the mess Arsen would make when he set them on fire. Sighing she got up from her stool and walked over to where the girls were stood.

"Hello Arsen."

Not using his nickname in the presence of others like he had requested Charlotte also didn't give him her customary hug like normal. The lights reflecting in her red eyes Charlotte tucked a strand of white hair behind her ear and smiled graciously at the other students.

"I don't think Arsen cares to dance. I'm Charlotte by the way...Charlotte Matthews."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:01 pm

"I guessed that," Melanie laughed. "You," she looked at Arsen "don't seem like the really danc-y-type." She then waved her hand towards Lola and Aurie "But they really aren't the giving-up-type's.. so you'll probably end up having to hex them." she shrugged.

"I'm Melanie McKinnon." she said to Charlotte with a small smil.e
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:53 pm

He smiled and shook his head. "I really wouldn't." He ran one hand through his hair. "I'm not feeling bad," He lied shaking his head. "There is no way i'm even stepping on the dance floor." He said he was more stubborn than most.

His rested his head in his heads as he spotted more of them coming this way. "Oh Dio, non c'è più." He sighed why did they always travel in groups?
    He lifted up one eyebrow and nodded across the room at Professor Silver and Professor Deluna. "What like that you mean?" He asked smirking, he had no idea why anyone would make a fool out of themselves like that. "Yeah i'm good here thanks. I never wanted to come in the first place."

"Hey Char." He smiled before turning back to Mel "Your right i'm not." He said simply, turning to look at Hades who just caught his eye. He was sure he saw a little smile.

"Well it looks like a lot of people will be hexed tonight then doesn't it because i'll have to die before you can get me on the dance floor." He smiled.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Charlotte nodded at Arsen and stayed silent, it was a bad idea her coming to a party like this it made her feel more alone than ever and it was bound to make her feel depressed, she'd rather be in the common room finishing her sketch than here.

Clutching her drink with white knuckles Charlotte turned to watch the dancers out on the floor, a smirk on her lips they did look stupid from her point of view. She leant herself against the wall and surveyed everyone, Hades was here too, he seemed a little out of place, much like Arsen was.

"How long do you think I should stay, before I leave?" She whispered
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:49 pm

He turned to look at Charlotte moving over a little so she could sit down beside him.

"Oh you are not leaving me here alone. I'll go insane." He said. "I have to stay until Hades leaves, then we can go." He smiled weakly. "I've never seen him like that." He smiled nodding over to Achilles dancing on the dance floor. "I new he was fun and everything but i never expected that." He laughed.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:08 pm

"oh hi Charlotte, I'm Lola, so if Arsen is not gonna dance with us, do you want to? It's so much fun!" Lola tried, she was gonna make someone dance with them. "Please Charlotte?" She tried again.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Charlotte sighed and moved to sit next to Arsen after he had made space for her next to him, with a pained look Charlotte gazed at Lola who wanted her to dance, she like Arsen didn't like to dance and certainly not to Muggle music, not like she'd say that in front of them though.

"Eh? I'm sorry Lola, but I'm going to be a party pooper like Arsen, I don't dance. I'm sorry."

Hoping the amount of times she said sorry in the sentence would excuse her lack of enthusiasm to dance Charlotte turned to Arsen.

"Seriously? I have to stay until you two go...? Great."

Pulling her tongue she sighed and leant back in the seat.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:28 pm

"Oh please Charlotte, please? It's so much fun! And party poopers aren't fun! I know you secretly want to dance with us! Please?" Lola was really stubborn, and wasn't going to let this one go.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:20 am

"YES!" Aurelie shouted. "Charlotte dance! Please????" she said with big eyes. "I really would like that!" Grinning, she added, "are you a Morpho-what, erm....I forgot. Oh yeah! Metamorphogus. Or something like that."

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:42 am

Charlotte raised her eyebrow lightly, she did suppose that her appearance was rather shocking but it was hard for people to believe that she was actually born with this hair and eye colour, that's why she hadn't dyed it or gotten normal colour contact lenses.

"Oh no, not me. I was born looking this freaky."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:13 pm

"You don't look freaky!" Aurelie said sincerely. "You look really awesome! I want your hair, it looks so cool!"

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:06 pm

He relaxed and let Leah pull his arms around trying to take in everything she made him do. "This is stupid there is no way i'm going to remember this. Just dance and i'll copy." He smiled turning to look at Leah so he could copy her moves.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Leah rolled her eyes. "Alright. Just copy me." She started dancing to the song, jumping around, swinging her hips, and just having fun.

"People don't give this song enough credit," she grinned. "It's fun!"

She continued dancing until a thin layer of sweat covered her body. "I'm gonna go get some water," she said, making her way to the bar.

"One water please." The bar tender handed her a bottle of ice cold water; she chugged it down in one gulp.
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Blaire Vandever Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:54 am

Blaire laughed when Atheleah dragged Achilles out and made him dance. She was really tired from all the dancing and decided to go sit back down and drink her butterbeer. The second she sat down, a slow song came on. She hoped that nobody would ask her to dance, she wasn't a very good dancer at all. She had a tendency to trip over thin air, a trait her and her brothers had in common.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:56 am