Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Consensual | Sacha/Alise (MATURE)

Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Consensual | Sacha/Alise (MATURE)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Consensual | Sacha/Alise (MATURE)

Post by Alise Rusnak Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:52 am

Alise shrugged, taking another drink instead of answering. She gave a chesire smile, okay with his closeness, until he touched her necklace.

"Don't-" she flinched back from his touch into the counter, "Please, don't touch that. It's old and I can't afford to replace it,"

She snorted at his contact, hooking a leg around his. "Oh, please. I am not pleasant or your 'company'. I'm more like a... bed buddy,"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Consensual | Sacha/Alise (MATURE)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Consensual | Sacha/Alise (MATURE)

Post by The Mel Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:18 am

Sacha removed his hand from the necklace. "My apologies," he told her.

A hand came up to caress the side of her neck as he nibbled on her opposite ear. He trailed tantalizing kisses along her throat and across her collarbone.

"I do not see why you cannot be both, at once," he whispered. "But perhaps, that is my fifty-year-old mindset speaking."

Sacha's lips moved back towards hers... and then he let out a frustrated growl, tipping his head back and bringing up a hand to pinch at the bridge of his nose. He moved away from her, sighing heavily.

"You may remain at late as you wish," Sacha told her, abruptly all business (which contrasted almost comically with the fact he was wearing nothing but shorts). "Unfortunately, it would seem an urgent matter that I must attend has cropped up." Another alarm, this one audible, sounded, causing the man to sigh once more.

Pressing another brief kiss to Alise's lips, he caressed her cheek almost fondly. "It was nice," he echoed her words back to her.

Then, he was striding away and ascending the stairs two at a time, putting on his clothing less than a minute later.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:31 am

Alise leaned into her touch, her breath hitched at the touch of his lips. She reached out for him, ready for anoter kiss and-

She groaned with annoyance as he pulled away. She leaned against the counter, glaring. Such a tease. Why the hell did he do that?! Instead of finishing her water, she followed him up stairs, taking a slower tempo than his.

"Excuse me," she snapped, watching him change, "I wasn't done with you," She waltzed over and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling his neck down to her level. Her lips found his neck right above his shirt collar, but, instead of a soft caress, she bit down and sucked to leave a bright red mark. She pulled away, smiled, then headed to get her clothes.

"You can go now," she said, smile in her voice, "That hickey looks good on you,"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:41 am

Sacha put a hand to the mark she'd left on his neck, eyeing her appraisingly. He gave a soft laugh.

"I shall wear it will pride," he remarked, a small smile tugging at his lips. The man paused to watch her a moment longer, silently promising severe consequences to the one responsible for interrupting his evening.

Turning, he left the room, heading to the entryway to apparate away (the only place in the house from which anyone could do so). He didn't expect to see her again.

Then, again, Sacha really ought to have known better than to underestimate Fate in such a way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:28 pm