Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Best Friends' Night Out [Kait/Lora]

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Best Friends' Night Out [Kait/Lora] Empty Best Friends' Night Out [Kait/Lora]

Post by rev tennant Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:44 am

Lora had no idea why she was here. This wasn't her sort of place. At all. But she was feeling agitated for some reason and she felt like coming here. Besides, i she figured it'd be fun. She sat at the bar stool and wondered if she should order a Firewhiskey or not. She hoped Kait would be here soon; there was just a lot of catching up to do.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Best Friends' Night Out [Kait/Lora] Empty Re: Best Friends' Night Out [Kait/Lora]

Post by Manda Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:45 pm

((OOC: 299 post girl! I dissapear for two days, and ur post's are jumped! DANG!))

Kait walked in, ready to have a blast. She knew this wasn't Lora's kind of place, dang everybody knew that, so she was going to take advantage of Lora's presence here.

She saw Lora just sitting at a bar, drinking nothing. She shook her head. What was wrong with this girl!

She sat by her, ordered a Fire Whiskey for both of them. "I gotta train you up Lora." She told her, ignoring the fact that it would be nice to say 'hi'.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Best Friends' Night Out [Kait/Lora] Empty Re: Best Friends' Night Out [Kait/Lora]

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Lora laughed as she heard her best friend's comment and shook her head. "Nice to see you too," she greeted teasingly. She smiled amusedly as Kait ordered Firewhiskey for both of them. "Hm, the drink didn't taste that bad at Le's party." She recalled randomly.

"So tell me, how are things? What's new?" She asked with a slight grin, dreading the part wherein she had to tell about the fight with Dylan.

((OOC: Dude, those r the number of galleons, not posts. Razz))
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:58 pm

She grinned, and drank some of her Firewhiskey. "Not bad? It is amazing, Lor." She laughed, and put her arm around Mango.

"I shall call you Mango." She announced. She had been thinking of a good nickname for a while. It was the best she could come up with.

She raised an eyebrow. "Never mind about me, I heard some rumors about you and Dylan. Which one is true?" She asked.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:19 pm

"Amazing? Okay, I haven't reached to that amount of love for the drink yet," Lora replied and drank a bit of the Firewhiskey.

"Fine, I shall call you Strawberry." She retorted with a laugh at Kait's nickname for her.

She groaned at her best friend's question. "Do you always have to be so blunt? Anyway, what rumors did you hear?" She asked curiously, wondering which dolt had been talking about her and Dylan.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:58 pm

She shrugged. "Go ahead, my hair color can certainly prove that." She grinned

She sighed. "Lora, I always have been blunt." She shrugged again. "I don't think I am going to change any time soon."

She thought about the ones she heard. "I heard one where you had cheated on him with some loser, I know that one isn't true, I heard that Dylan was caught with drugs and you guys broke up because you didn't like it..." She trailed off. "And a whole bunch of other ones. My favorite one is though, is about Dylan forgetting to meet you in some place and you ended up slapping him." She laughed.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Lora immediately got up and gave Kait a hug. "Hey, I don't want you to change, okay? Not at all cause I totally love you this way." She grinned.

Her eyes widened as she heard the response. "Seriously? People really need to find something better to do." She sighed and said, "I saw some idiotic girl flirting with Dylan and he didn't do anything to stop her."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:14 pm

She laughed. "I can't change anyways. It is too hard, it is in the gene's girl."

She shrugged. "It is better than gossip about the stuff that is going on outside of Durmstrang, the very stuff that is why we are at Durmstrang year round."

She widened her eyes at Lora. "What! Dylan is an idiot, I need to go give him a lesson." She clenched her fists. She imagined Dylan's nose being a bloody mess, and grinned.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:05 pm

"Easy there Strawberry," Lora replied with a small smile. "I don't think giving him that sort of a lesson is necessary. And would you stop fantasizing about punching him?" She asked with her eyebrow raised, indicating to Kait's clenched fists.

"Besides, I wouldn't say the whole thing is his fault; he just didn't stop her." She muttered. "Though I feel like beating up the girl."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:07 pm

She frowned and crossed her arms. "Well, I think so," She paused. "and stop reading my mind like a book." She muttered.

"If he stopped her, we wouldn't be talking about this right now." She pointed out. "Who is the whore anyways?" She asked.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Lora put her arms around Kait and laid her head on her shoulder. "I'm your best friend, which means that I can't stop reading your mind," she told with a grin.

"I don't know. I think it was Lana, something." She replied. "I should have known he'd get bored with me eventually. After all, it's been nearly four years." She shook her head and tried to change the subject. "So, how are you?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:01 pm

She patted Lora's head, and shook hers. "Lana is going to get her butt whooped. " She sang, laughing.

She sighed. "Alora!," She didn't remember the last time she called Lora by her full first name, "I personally don't think he is bored with you. If he had a reason to fight, to stay with you and knowing how stubborn you are, I think he is not done. He just needs to handle his stupidity."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:18 pm

"Hm, I think I'd be scared if I was her." Lora commented with a laugh.

She raised her eyebrow at Kait's usage of her full name and at her statement. "Handle his stupidity? If he knew how to do that, we'd already have stopped fighting by now." She muttered. "You know what? It really doesn't matter because things might get better eventually," she said with a forced smile. "Right, now stop avoiding the question and tell me what's been going with you."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:20 pm

She shrugged. "Then just be glad you ain't her." She grinned.

She sighed. "Oh alright. But you don't fool me, Alora McCall." She started mumbling in rapid Greek. "What is your middle name anyways?" She asked.

"Me? I am fine, it has been a really good week." She grinned. She wasn't kidding, the only thing really bad was Dylan and Alora.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 am

"Well, I just had to see if I could fool you," Lora replied teasingly. She couldn't help but laugh at Kait's question. "Nice that you're asking my middle name after these many years. It's James." She smiled.

"That is so good to hear. So how are things with you and lover boy, huh?" She asked with a sly grin.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:44 pm

"Alright. James... James... " She repeated it over and over to remember it.

She blushed. "Good. The other day, he asked me if I really did love him!" She exclaimed. She shook her head. "He can be so confusing and weird at times."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Lora smiled amusedly at her best friend as she chanted the name. "Good, now don't ever forget it."

"Really? Even though I know your reply...what did you say?" She asked. "Weird like you." She commented with a light laugh. "But he is so sweet to you, yes?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:55 pm

She laughed. "Na, I told him.. actually I can't remember." She frowned, and tilted her head. "All I remember that, is that I scolded him." She grinned. She drank more of her Fire whiskey.

"Yeh know, even my old friend from Greece wasn't great as you. She was... almost Slytherin like." She laughed and shook her head. "Yeah, you are simply more amazing." She grinned.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Lora laughed at Kait's statement. "You scolded him? Poor boy. Why did he ask that all of a sudden?"

"Um...thanks, I guess," she replied and slightly narrowed her eyes at the Hrabrost. "What's with the sudden compliment? By the way, you are pretty amazing yourself," she commented with a grin. "I mean it."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:50 pm

She started playing with her glass. "When he asked me if I really loved him." She replied.

She shrugged. "I haven't told you about her... I know she has been going around Europe, gossip in our town in Greece, and knowing my luck, I might run into her." She ordered another fire whiskey.

"Just in case Lora. I am never going to let you go."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:02 am

"Well, you are sort of unpredictable, so it's understandable that he'd feel insecure even after these many years," Lora explained with a small smile.

She nodded her head as Kait mentioned about her friend. "So how come you both lost contact?" She asked curiously.

She laughed lightly. "As if you can ever get rid of me," she told with a grin. "Besides, you're stuck with me."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:27 pm

She bit her lip. She knew she was unpredictable... but was she really that bad? She started tapping the glass nervously.

"I started going to Durmstrang, she thinks that I am going to a school for 'troubled' kids." She smirked. "The last time I saw her was about... two years ago."

She grinned. "Well, I ain't complaining about that."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:06 am

"Hey, I didn't say it to make you feel bad about yourself," Lora told softly, a guilty smile on her face. "I was just trying to tell you from his point of view. Besides, that's what attracted him, right?" She grinned sheepishly.

"Troubled kids?" She asked with a raise of her eyebrow. "She's a Muggle, then. And she didn't mind that you were going away?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:24 pm

She grinned softly. "Maybe. I don't know." She replied. "Yeah, a muggle. Uh... she was a bit upset. Even more when she found out that I was going to stay there for the whole year for now on." She shrugged. "Even though, I tend to floo out of this place quite a bit." She laughed.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 am

"Do you intend on telling her the truth?" Lora asked. "I mean, what if she comes to know somehow? But hey, if she was upset, it means she wanted you to stay," she pointed out with a smile. "Where do you go by floo?"

She sighed to herself and wondered if now was a good time to tell her about Tanya. Better to get it out, she thought. "Hey Kait? I don't know if I told you this but....I found out that I have another elder sister." She told and fidgeted nervously. "Just came to know a few weeks back."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:39 am