Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Escaping (OPEN)

Escaping (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escaping (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Charlotte blushed a little and moved her hair out of her eyes so that she could see the subject of the painting clearly, now was the part she was going to find tricky. How to let Arsen do the painting without doing it for him? Giving Arsen a fine pencil Charlotte smiled gently.

"What you need to do is look at the distances and judge in relation to the real life distances where the tree should start, so, if you want it to start at the bottom of the canvas you need to enlarge what you see. If you want it to be exactly like it is you need to leave space to draw in the cobblestones."

Pointing out what she meant by standing next to the tree and then framing the picture shot with her fingers Charlotte hoped Arsen would understand.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:43 pm

"Oooookkkkkkaaaaaaayyyyy." He smiled dragging the word out. He bit his lips in concentration, his eyebrow oulled down.

"Okay so what would be easiest to do?" He asked glancing between the tree and the canvas trying to see it painted out in his mind. He glanced over her shoulder taking in the view between her hands. "Ar i see." He smiled now picturing it better on canvas.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Charlotte smiled and nodded at Arsen, he seemed to have chosen the view from where he was standing rather than the enlarged one, probably a good idea because enlarging the image was hard and then Charlotte would have to teach him all about proportions.

"Excellent, now you've chosen you're view point begin to sketch what you see, lightly at first, only the outlines of it the detail will come later."

Stepping back she sat on the cold fountain and let Arsen begin his work, she knew that it probably would be very good but Arsen should keep it anyway, show the progression.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:17 pm

He took hold of the pencil and began to lightly trace out the outline of the tree. It wasn't the best piece of art he'd seen but it was only his first go. His head kept bobbing up and down from the canvas to the tree before him.

"How does this look?" He asked looking over to her face. "It's awful isn't it." He moaned. "This sucks i'm not used to failiing at something." He folded his arms over his chest and looked down at what he had done so far. He tilted his head to the side to see if that was any better but it still looked no better.
    He grittted his teeth, he was very close to setting the thing on fire.

"It's no good i'm useless at it." He sighed glaring at the tree, he hated being defeated.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:19 am

Charlotte giggled at Arsen's reaction to what he was doing, she was glad that they had started with a tree if he hadn't been happy with his portrayal of fire then what would have happened? Her art set would be charcoal that's what. Moving from her seat on the fountain Charlotte stood behind Arsen sneaking her arms under his and holding his hand which the pencil was in.

"It's not awful Dark, you aren't going to be a master painter right away, all that needs doing is the lines on the tree need to be a little thinner that's all."

Making a new set of darker lines with Arsen's hand Charlotte hoped that this would show him how it as best to draw, she also tried to remain calm and not try to patronise him. That wouldn't improve his mood.

"Remember it wont look right until all the elements are in, right now you only have a tree but when you draw in the sky and the cobbles it will look brilliant."

Placing a reassuring kiss on his cheek Charlotte let go of his hand and walked back to sit on the fountain again.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:06 pm

"I'm not used to having to work my way up, it usually just comes to me. I hate being beaten stupid thing." He sighed spinning on the spot his hands covering his face in frustration.

He stepped back for the canvas expecting Char to take his place, until she slid her arms under his. "Woah people will get the wrong impression." He smiled. "Not that i mind." He smirked over at her giving her a cheeky little wink before turning back to the canvas.

If you wanted to hold my hand all you had to do was ask. I would have complied." He smiled looking down at her hand on his. "Thanks." He smiled not making it clear whether he was thanking her help or the kiss.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Charlotte blushed lightly and her white hair took on a slightly pink tinge but she quickly changed it back to normal before Arsen could notice, hopefully, Charlotte was being a little more daring than usual and it really surprised her because she never normally would act this way.

"There's no-one here but us Dark."

She smiled impishly and tried to think of something to do to occupy her restless hands, Charlotte walked over to her bag, brought it next to her and laid out a thin strip of metal on the fountain, taking out a tiny chisel Charlotte beat out a pattern on it and bent it into a circle. Taking her old ear ring out Charlotte threaded the new one through her upper ear smiling gently.

"Just keep going at it, once you're done with the cobbles I'll let you loose with the watercolours, or whatever paints you want really oil paints, pastels, poster paints, you name it I have it. I even have some charcoal or some chalk."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:08 pm

"That's what you think, Krakens been staring at us the whole time." He smiled. "And i'm sure Hades is keeping an eye on me." He sighed turning back to the canvas.

He turned to watch as she pulled open her bag. "You sure i can handle paints?" He smirked one eyebrow raised then he turned back to the canvas drawing just as she told him too. "Ar that don't look too bad does it?" He asked the hint of a smile clear in his voice.

"Oh me and charcoal aren't good, i make it." He smiled. "So if you ever run out let me know and ill make you some more." He winked at her before turning to his painting once more.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:41 am

Charlotte bounded up from her seat on the fountain to look at what Arsen was doing, she had to admit for a first try the guy was doing good, with more practice he could be almost as good as she was...with A LOT of practice. Nodding enthusiastically Charlotte peered at the picture giving it a thumbs up.

"That's great Dark, now all you need to do is do the sky...since we're pushed for time here we'll just leave this one as a pencil sketch until we can have a proper sitting to paint."

Frowning lightly Charlotte sat back down on the fountain, she hated leaving things half done and this wasn't even her work. Playing with the lace on the hem of her skirt Charlotte waited for Arsen to speak again.

"Really? Do you ever get any privacy?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:16 pm

"Really you're not just saying that are you?" He smiled. turning to look at her then his canvas, it did look a lot better than it did. He tilted his head to the side then lifted it to look up at the tree. "Hmmm."

"Hmm i knew you didn't trust me with the paints yet." He smiled. "Don't worry i don't trust myself with them yet either." He smirked

"Hmm not anymore no." He smiled looking over to her. "Does that bother you?" He asked turning away from her to pick up Kraken letting him wrap around his free arm.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:15 am

"Why should it bother me? I'm not the one being constantly watched..."

Pulling her tongue out at Arsen, Charlotte tried to find something else for her to do, she was quite bored and watching art in process wasn't nearly as fun as doing it yourself. Tapping her hands on her knees Charlotte looked swiftly at her left hand, sighing she reached for a black marker in her bag and retraced the fading heart that lay there.

"Sorry, besides, my paints are expensive. You shouldn't waste them on newbies." Charlotte teased

She stood up on the fountain again and walked around the rim, a couple of times she nearly fell into the water but she managed to save herself before she toppled into it. When she had made a full circle Charlotte did a little dance of celebration.

"I did it!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:05 pm

"Oh but you are my lady." He smirked putting on a posh Londoner accent and giving her a little bow waving his hand before him. "Since you are under my protection you too are being watched." He smiled spitting his tongue out

"For all he knows you could be a threat to me." He smirked putting the pencil down and shoving his hands in his pockets. "Why do you do that? The heart thing on your hand i mean?" He asked moving over to take hold of her hand.

"Well i didn't wanna use them anyway." He smirked spitting his tongue out at her again. He watched her a smile plastered on his face as she walked around the fountain. He walked over to her and ruffled her hair with his hand. "Well done kiddo." He smirked dodging out the way incase she retaliated.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:17 am

Charlotte blushed lightly when Arsen bowed to her, she smiled, she didn't mind being watched when she was with him, she felt safe whenever she was around Arsen, watched or not watched. Walking over to where the easel was set up she inspected his final work with a critique's eye, declaring the final product pleasing Charlotte gave Arsen a hug as a reward.

"Oh, well, ever since I got that package from my mother, I've just drew it there, it seems pretty apt to me."

With a small shrug Charlotte sat down on the bench with a sigh, her breath steamed out in front of her, shivering again she lightly traced the heart trying to suppress the memories it created. She didn't have to try for very long, clicking onto what Arsen said Charlotte stood up and poked him in the stomach, getting an evil glint in her eye Charlotte began to tickle him.

"I am a threat! A tickle threat! Fear my tickles!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:32 am

He smiled and sat down on the fountains wall, letting his legs swing back and forth. "Oh right i guess that does make sense." He frowned he would kill her if he ever saw her for scaring Char no one could do that but him. He smiled, he had no idea why he felt so protective of her it just happened.

"You cold?" He asked watching as she shivered on the bench. He jumped down from the wall and took his seat beside her. "You hot water bottle at your service ma'am." He smiled opening his arms for her.

"Oh no." He laughed trying to squirm away from her. He did a roll of the bench to escape her then stood up straight brushing his jacket down. "Oh you're so going to wish you hadn't done that." He smiled his face turning mischevious. "Right come on, bring it on." He smiled beckoning her with his hand, bouncing from foot to foot in his fighting stance.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:16 pm

"I guess I am a little cold."

She smiled, hugging Arsen swiftly around the waist, humming gently when she felt the warmth creep through her veins and made her goosebumps go away. Not wanting to let go of Arsen Charlotte kept her head on his chest, and when he moved away she frowned lightly at him.

"Hey I was getting warm there."

Charlotte giggled when she heard what Arsen said, was he going to fight her or something for tickling him, pouting playfully Charlotte sat on the fountain and morphed into the shape of a cat where she sat curled up in a little ball and faced away from Arsen.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

"Good." He smiled wrapping his arms around her keeping as much of her warm as possible. "Is that warm enough or do you want me to get hotter?" He smiled his eyes lighting up he loved using his power.

He frowned playfully and turned to walk away. "I guess i'll just leave then." He smiled since she couldn't see. He turned his head then ran at the cat and picked her up into his arms to keep her warm. "Now who's a cute kitty?" He smiled scratching behind her ears. "We can't have the kitty getting cold now can we?"

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:17 pm

Charlotte hissed a little when she was picked up by Arsen but she relaxed into his arms digging her claws in to make him more comfortable. Charlotte purred happily when he began to stroke behind her ears, her head moving to meet his hand as a hint for him to continue.

Playfully Charlotte licked Arsen's finger tips, since she couldn't talk she would have to communicate in different ways, with a happy meow she snuggled herself into Arsen's jacket and made sure her tail was tucked in and she was all wrapped up.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:56 pm

"Hey now be a nice little kitty." He smiled opening the zip of his jacket to gently place her in until only her head remained outside. He turned up his heat a little to make sure she stayed warm.

"Ouch, watch the claws man." He hissed then smiled as he readjusted her inside his jacket. A snap of a twig made him pause in his step. He slowly patted Chars head and continued as if nothing had happened, using all his senses to check out the area. Footsteps behind him at 6 o'clock. He closed his eyes and gathered all his power up ready to attack. One,two, three... he spun on the spot his arm out creating a magical fire wall, Hades had been training him to do.

"HADES!!!" He shouted out in his mind and out loud. He had no idea who they were but they were attacking them. A spell hit his defense and he felt a dull thud again his head. "Argh. Char say where you are please it's easier that way." He pleaded using all his energy to keep the wall standing.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Charlotte peeked her head out of Arsens coat she wondered who it could be making him react like this and she herself didn't even hear the noise that he had first heard. Charlotte meowed softly and hid her head in Arsens chest once more a man had stepped into the square and she recognised him immediately as the man who had delivered the package from her mother all those years ago. She didn't know how to let Arsen know that but the man did it for her.

He stepped over to the boy with a smirk on his face, no way would he loose to this little punk of a kid.

"how about you just give me that cat boy and we won't have to fight for it, you and I both know she's not worth it."

He smiled nastily and Charlotte mewed quietly scared stiff her claws digging into Arsen hard for reassurrance she didn't t want him to get hurt so she made to jump out of his arms.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:20 pm

"Shh Char it'll be okay i promise they won't hurt you." He whispered stroking her head reassuringly. He turned to look at the man. "You know what, i'm not a boy i'm your worst night mare in disguise." He snarled letting his defense lower a little so it covered him from the shoulders down he needed his head to see. His eyes turned bright orange and the flames started to lick at his face slowly burning away at his flesh, making him look sadistic, his voice a lot deeper than it is normally.

"This cat is under my protection so if you want her you'll have to go through me first." He spat letting a jet of flames spirt out his mouth straight at him. "She's worth more than 6 of you, you filthy mugblood." He spat wanting the words to cut deep into his skin.

"Oh no you don't i said i was going to protect you now let me do my job i know what i'm doing." He whispered catching her and holding her tight so she wouldn't put herself in danger.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:21 am

The man chuckled darkly and pulled his hands out of his robe pockets turning them into metal by altering the genetic code of his bone structure. He watched with a raised eyebrow at what Arsen was doing, it just looked flashy the kid wouldn't be able to do anything. Anyway, it was his job to try and get the brat peacefully.

"Now, you little punk, just give me the brat and we'll be on our way. I promise we'll make it quick for her if you just give her to me now."

He growled pounding his fists together, a knife concealed in both of his boots ready to get him when it came to hand to hand combat, he was a specialist he wouldn't loose.

Charlotte stayed in Arsen's arms, totally silent, her cats eyes had narrowed so the black pupil was only a tiny slit in the red of her eye. She bit Arsen's hand as if to tell him not to fight, she didn't want to hurt him. Charlotte made to jump out of his hands once more.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:44 pm

"I can melt metal dude just like i can burn you to a crisp but i'm willing to make you a deal. If you value your life you will listen to what i have to say." He frowned turning his flaming orange eyes to burn straight into his.

"AND I AM NOT A LITTLE PUNK." He spat turning his head to the side. "Hmm i wonder what burned filth looks like. What do you think Char do you think Kraken will like it? I'm not so sure, he's a really fussy eater. Maybe Poison will eat him he's not too bothered what he eats." He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Call her brat one more time and see where it gets you." He smiled psychotically bringing his hands up level with his chest opening his fists to show a fire ball in each. "I wonder how hot i need to be to melt those." He smirked one side of his mouth lifting up as he nodded down to his metal hands. "He shook his head, sorry no can do. Who sent you?" He snarled requesting an answer from him.

"Oh like i haven't seen that before." He laughed. "I'm trained in muggle combat too, i have the advantage here." He smirked bringing his hand forwards to beckon him forwards.

"Ouch what was that for?" He asked pulling his hand away from her mouth and gently putting her back in his coat. "Don't move i'm running ridiculously hot, you'd burn in a matter of seconds." He said relighting the fire ball in his hand now she was back safe and secure in his jacket.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:09 am

The man grinned evilly so this kid thought he could take him well he should seriously think twice about that. He was all set for laughing it off when he insulted him. Eyebrows furrowing he moved a step closer to the boy Arsen. With a twisted smirk he opened his mouth ready to unleash the words he had wanted to say for so long.

"She's a monster, she's an abomination, she should never have bee. Brought into existance the filthy little brat. As for you punk you ought to learn some respect."

He smirked and drew out a knife playfully twirling it in his fingers in a threatening manner. The next statement he addressed to Charlotte he pointed the knife at her menacingly.

"How did you like your present brat? Didn't i tell you that you would be next... FYI kid," he said turning to Arsen " I'm here to get it peacefully, sent by her mother by the way but that's no secret."

Charlotte nestled her head into Arsen's jacket and mewed softly, trying not to show that she was scared.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:21 am

Arsen stood his ground once more the last time he'd done this he was sliced open and shot, but not this time. This time he was going to win because he now understood his powers a little better. He smirked and shook his head. "You don't intimidate me one bit old man." He laughed turning up his heat way hotter than he ever had before, he had no idea how hot he could go before it hurt him but now was not the time to worry about things like that.

"It's you that is the abomination, she deserves to live just like i. You on the other hand, no one would miss. You are old alone and done for and i will win this fight and when i do it will be your heart that will be sent back to her twisted mother. You understand?" He said no expression clear on his face, his protective fire circle caressed his arms letting him know they were ready to fight for him. "Respect." He laughed. "I only give people respect that deserve it. YOU aren't even fit to be on the bottom of my shoe, you are scum." He smiled. "Did anyone ever tell you not to mess with fire? Cause it burns, and at these temperatures you wouldn't stand a chance. You can feel the heat from there i know you can. So are you stupid enough to come closer or are you going to be smart and tell me how much that bitch is paying you?" He asked his hands now raising up slowly by his sides.

"Come at me all you like with that knife old man, i've seen it all before, there is nothing you can do to surprise me i've seen a lot. HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO HER YOU FILTHY PIECE OF CRAP." He said clicking his fingers making the knife burst into flames, seconds later it han melted onto his hand. "Ouch that's got to hurt." He laughed. "Want more i have plenty to give away. I think i'll aim it at your head next." He smiled turning in his dome of safety to show the circle of fire around him.

"Oh no there is no peacefully whilst i'm around..." Then he was cut off by a loud deep voice he didn't recognize.

"Step away from my son and his friend, it's time you thought someone that was skilled enough to fight back." It spat. "Oh you're in for it now man, you should have listened to me." He laughed slowly backing off to the side for Hades to step forwards.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:02 pm

A hiss of pain escaped her lips as Arsen made his fire hotter, Charlotte's body was smaller so could take less heat and it hurt her. It might have even burnt her. Charlotte turned around and mewed quietly, her heart was beating so fast she thought that it might jump into a box of it's own accord she had no idea what to do, she couldn't let them both be hurt because of her.

When she heard Hades come into the picture Charlotte wriggled out of Arsen's grip and jumped onto the fountain, hackles raised and with a blink she had transformed into a slightly more useful form of a lion. Growling dangerously with her hackles raised Charlotte shredded her claws through the air.

With a sigh the man shook the molten metal from his hands with a jovial smile, which slowly turned more and more twisted as thoughts ran through his mind.

"Oh she will be interested to hear her brat is under the protection of the Malfoy's...I thought you didn't tolerate trash in your home...?"

He turned to Arsen with a smirk "Don't be expecting to live much longer than that monster over there," he muttered pointing to Charlotte "You're next on my personal list."

Charlotte roared and swiped her paw at him, but all that was there was thin air...the man...had never truly been there at all. He was a hologram. Softly she turned back into her normal form, Charlotte sunk to her knees and just stared at the floor, too scared to say anything, to scared to even move.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 pm