Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Escaping (OPEN)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Escaping (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escaping (OPEN)

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:24 pm

"Step away from my son and his friend, it's time you fought someone that was skilled enough to fight back." He smiled looking over at Arsen not even bothering to arm himself.

"Yes she is under my protection, you make sure to tell her that first, then tell her we are watching and to watch her back. Money can go very far when you know the right people. I know people that could even scare you, you are the bottom of the food chain so make sure you watch your back too for threatening my son." He smiled.

"And yes i said my son. Lay one finger on either of them and i'll kill you before you can even say kill. Do you hear me? Now go alone back to your master." He said no expression in his voice, only sounding bored of the conversation. He knew something wasn't right, he had no thoughts and all humans have thoughts.

"I don't allow filth full stop you are dirtying my path now i suggest you leave before i turn nasty." He hissed.

"Now Arsen calm down." He said making his way over to his son, he knew something wasn't right as soon as he saw the guy. "Arsen, fight it i'm not apparating you both with you like that."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:03 pm

"Join the club pal. you're not the only assassin after me and you most definitely not the worst of them not by a long shot." He said his voice growing louder as the fire projected them.

He wondered over to the fountain positioning himself in front of Char his breathing coming in fast and quick as his anger grew. The man disappeared right before his eyes. He moved to stand in his spot searching the area but found no one there. A little hiss of frustration escaped his lips as he spun back to face them at the sound of his name his head tilted to the side trying to recognise where it came from.

His eyes narrowed as something returned to his mind. His temperature faltered for a second before fire pushed it aside. "Arr." He moaned falling to his knees taking deep breaths. "I can't fight it this time Hades, you'll have to help." He muttered his words barely a whisper as he fought to be heard. "I feel like i'm going to explode. Will you get Char out of here i don't want her here if i do." He said a little more of his mind coming back as she entered his mind.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Charlotte tilted her head up from the floor, Arsen was hurting and it was all her fault, everything was her fault, she would help him then leave them both alone, they needed to be kept out of her business, look at what happened to Arsen now he had gotten involved. He was on someone's list! An assassins list!

"Dark..."

Her voice came out faint, a whisper on the winters air and Charlotte titled her face up to capture a glimpse of his face. He was in pain. Charlotte got up from the floor and walked over to him, she did what she assumed would work as it had done once before already and she kissed Arsen on the lips softly.

"I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...I'll just go..."

A tear rolled down Charlotte's face and she turned with a polite nod to Hades to leave.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm

"Arh." He cried biting his lip to stop himself crying out again. He took slow deep breaths trying to ease the fire back slowly making progress. She kissed him on the lips and that sent him into over drive so many emotions flared through him at the same time making it impossible to think. The fire flared fight back against him not wanting to be put back to bed again.

"Char don't go just stay back okay. HADES!!!" He whimpered his burnt right hand clutched the side of his head. His skin had started to burn away as he lost more and more energy fighting it.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:20 pm

He stood his mind at war with what to do. He could leave Arsen here to fight it himself whilst he took Miss Matthews away to safety like he'd asked but then he'd risking loosing him to the fire. Or stay and help him out. He decided on the latter. He looked at Chars nodded and ignored it, making his way over to Arsen.

"I'm not leaving you like this son." He said kneeling down as close to Arsen as he dared. "You can fight it you're stronger than this." He said sitting back on his feet watching as his adopted son slowly burnt away. He frowned then got to his feet.

"Sorry Arsen but this is the only way, it may hurt a little. Miss Matthews come here please." He said holding his arm out for her to walk under. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder then made a little bubble for them both to stand in. The next minute a grey fog appeared covering the square completely slowly getting thicker and thicker making it impossible for fire to burn. He let it get as thick as he could without suffocating or crushing Arsen then he lifted it as well as the bubble and rushed over to a lifeless Arsen laid out on the floor.

"Take hold of my arm please Miss Matthews." He said scooping Arsen up into his arms and once she had took his arm he apparated them all back home
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:27 pm

He looked up at Hades his eyes flickering between the orange of the fire and blue for himself. The constant fight was suddenly more clear. He looked down to the floor his eyes clenched. He had no idea what they were saying he couldn't concentrate on anything else but controlling himself. A thick grey fog filled his sight making his body burst into a sudden pain as the fire that was his body was slowly dying out. His head spun making it hard to balance on his hands and knees, then he passed out, unconscious to the world around him.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:26 am

"Dark!"

Charlotte yelled, she was scared, she had only experienced this sort of fear with something to do with her mother and now she felt it for Arsen too, she was afraid that she would loose him forever. Charlotte did what Hades told her to do to worried to do anything but that and as the bubble was created around her Charlotte gasped and wanted to jump out of it to help Arsen.

"Is he going to be alright?"

She asked Hades frantically, Charlotte's eyes had gone a white colour now, she was so anxious about what was happening to Arsen that she had completely forgotten the events of minutes before. Charlotte held onto his arm and waited to be apparated back to their house, where, she hoped, she could do something to help Arsen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:42 am